• Breaking News

    Monday, May 4, 2020

    Fallout 3 | ENB compatible with External HDD?

    Fallout 3 | ENB compatible with External HDD?


    ENB compatible with External HDD?

    Posted: 03 May 2020 02:45 PM PDT

    I always have My fallout copied to an external to bring to a friends house now and again, and noticed that the ENB doesn't want to work whenever I launch the game(Specifically FOSE.exe) from the external and not the PC internal drive. Would anyone happen to know why this is? I am using Chromatic Melancholy ENB, I followed the directions, it works perfect on my PC, it just wont work on the external, not that that matters, I cant seem to get any ENB to work on the external at the moment, as I tried different ENB's with Oblivion, Fallout NV, and Skyrim too off an external and they just crash the game on startup.

    Is anyone able to get their ENB to run off an external ?

    Chromatic Melancholy ENB:

    https://www.nexusmod...out3/mods/21774

    submitted by /u/hemonecrophagia
    [link] [comments]

    Pip Boy mesh problem.

    Posted: 03 May 2020 11:38 AM PDT

    So I found this post, and the guy has same problem like me. This happened to me when I bought a new PC, but I didn´t realize that Fo3 isn´t optimized for Windows 10. So I found this mod and one of downloadable files were supposed to decompress and optimize three .bsa files (meshes, textures, misc) and compress them back again. I can´t start the game without optimized .bsa files so I can´t test it out. I don´t want to reinstall the game, but it´s completely unplayable with this. Some suggestions?

    submitted by /u/samson069
    [link] [comments]

    100% sure safe storage spot for Pitt DLC

    Posted: 03 May 2020 10:02 AM PDT

    Does anyone know about a good place to stash things in Pitt. I started it for the first time EVER yesterday but I'm going to start all over because filling cabinet at Midea's swallowed everything I put in there and replaced it with 30 darts and wonderglue and I literally dropped all the regular and unique weapons, armor, ammo and caps back in Megaton and only took .32 pistol with 100 bullets(god this thing is horrendous even at 100 small guns). In my experience I believe that ammo boxes, first aid boxes, safes and firehose boxes never respawn new items (at least in capital wasteland) so my best guess would be firehose box in Marco's workshop in the steel factory looking place

    submitted by /u/WeetzCRo96
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment