• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 10, 2020

    Fallout | FALLOUT 4: GAME OF THE YEAR EDITION is on sale on humble bundle if anyone is interested

    Fallout | FALLOUT 4: GAME OF THE YEAR EDITION is on sale on humble bundle if anyone is interested


    FALLOUT 4: GAME OF THE YEAR EDITION is on sale on humble bundle if anyone is interested

    Posted: 09 May 2020 08:27 PM PDT

    No Arthur Maxon did not kill Sarah Lyons.

    Posted: 09 May 2020 05:38 AM PDT

    It's not implied,there is no hint nor is there any proof that he could have been responsible even if he wanted to.He was a young child when she died and there were serveral other Elders after Sarah.

    He became Elder at least 6 years after she died and I doubt that a 9 or 10 year old plotted the death of an elite soldier that he admired:

    I really don't know if I'll ever get home. But, well... I kind of like it here. Sentinel Lyons has been very kind to me. She's taught me so much.

    submitted by /u/GigaTomato
    [link] [comments]

    I just recently purchased Fallout: New Vegas on my family laptop, and I forgot just how much I love this game and series as a whole.

    Posted: 09 May 2020 09:00 PM PDT

    Console Peasant here. All the Fallout games that I have ever played up until yesterday have been on PS3/PS4 (with the former being one of the most painful gaming experiences to date). Recently, I've taken an interest in PC gaming. I began with S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl, and I am enjoying it tremendously. However, I also decided to try out my favorite Fallout game - Fallout: New Vegas - on my family laptop.

    So far, I have spent >16 hours on my first PC playthrough, and it has made me appreciate the game so much more than I initially did. Somehow, I spent >500 hours on one PS3 playthrough alone (I have no fucking idea how I was able to endure it, in retrospect), and I anticipate to spend double or triple that on PC.

    Obsidian made a standard for RPGs in 18 months, and while certain mechanics and the graphics are relatively dated, the game has aged like fine wine besides that. Today, I began playing at 9:00 AM, and next thing I know, it's 7:00 PM. I suppose my semblance of time is already fucked thanks to the COVID-19 pandemic, but the fact a game can keep me invested to that degree is astounding. I've already tried modding for the first time, and with some frustration and trial and error, I was able to successfully download some mods. To commemorate this victory, I got on Reddit to vent my opinions (which have been said much more articulately than me, I will admit).

    I love this series as a whole, and I genuinely hope that Bethesda will strive to create a Fallout experience that is a worthy contender to Fallout 3/Fallout: New Vegas.

    submitted by /u/_Major_Zer0_
    [link] [comments]

    Euclid's C-Finder missed opportunity

    Posted: 09 May 2020 04:12 PM PDT

    For the first time today I powered up Helios one and activated Archimedes II BEFORE buying the gun off of the kid in Freeside. I was hoping there would be some new dialogue options with the kid but he still seemed to think the weapon was a toy. It would have been funny if after activating Archimedes II you would travel to Freeside and you can find the kid again but this time he's traumatized and seems very scared. If you talk to him you'll learn that he accidentally called in the orbital strike while he was playing with the weapon, accidentally killing like 5 NPC's or something. Maybe he'll be scared of the weapon and give it to you for free. Im sure theres a better story that someone could come up with but I just thought it would be funny if the kid used it somehow.

    submitted by /u/nuclearfuneral
    [link] [comments]

    My collection of Fallout items

    Posted: 09 May 2020 10:36 AM PDT

    http://imgur.com/gallery/vlZA8VH

    Includes original manuals from Fallout 1 and 2, collector's editions of Fallout 3, New Vegas, Fallout 4 and 76, various other items of merchandise, several homemade props and a homemade Vault 101 suit.

    submitted by /u/Narcosist
    [link] [comments]

    My opinion on the best endings for the Commonwealth

    Posted: 09 May 2020 10:58 PM PDT

    1.The Minuteman:I think the overall best hope for the commonwealth are the Minuteman.While weak(in terms of technology and resources) they have a high morale and soldier count plus they have the advantage of settlements.Unlike The Institute or Brotherhood that have to rely on their technology and manpower.The Minuteman can use settlements as regrouping stations,cashes for weapons,caps,and resources,recruiting stations and a source for food and water.Besides that the entire structure of the Minuteman is helping others and defending those who cant.They also have artillery which they can use to disrupt supply lines and drive out raiders and super mutants.I think that with a bit more of a technological prowess the minuteman could easily take the commonwealth and establish a actual government like the NCR.

    2.The Brotherhood of Steel:While racist towards synths,ghouls,and super mutants alike.They will most likely leave places like Goodneighbor or The Slog alone as they serve no use to them.And most intelligent synths could easily blend into the average population.The Brotherhood possess massive amounts of Pre-War tech that they could use against the Institute and Railroad.They also already have a very stable government and vast amounts of resources and weaponry they can use to protect citizens of Commonwealth against raiders and super mutants.Even if the Brotherhood takes over the Commonwealth,civilian life would probably continue as normal for most people.If they tweek their racist views they could also dominate the Commonwealth.

    3.The Institute:While yes their technology easily surpasses the Minuteman,Railroad,and possibly the Brotherhood.They are not exactly know for their relations with the Commonwealth.Kidnappings and replacements will likely still happen.They could still establish a stable government but not a good one.It will most likely be a dictatorship and the commonwealth would be a mess.Institute rule will not be taken likely and there will probably be resistance against them and their rule.There will be a mass genocide and purging against synths and people labeled as synths as people would be very paranoid as ever about synths.The institute would also probably continue research on the FEV virus as there would be more people for them to test on.

    4.The Railroad:Possibly the worst verdict for the commonwealth is the railroad.They probably would pay no attention to the commonwealth and only focus on improving living standards for synths.While they posses some advanced technology their numbers are very low and their government even weaker as they will only focus on one group of people.Even when the Institute is destroyed there will be no point in the railroad existing and they will most likely disband.They aren't bad their just there for one purpose and they don't really have a stable structure.

    So what do you guys think?

    submitted by /u/Mrminutemansupreme
    [link] [comments]

    Is humble bundles legit?

    Posted: 10 May 2020 02:43 AM PDT

    Yo I saw humble bundles offered fallout 4 GOTY for €30 and was wondering if this was legit?

    Anyone know if this works properly on steam and all ?

    Help me out pls

    submitted by /u/The_Real_Ruub
    [link] [comments]

    Finally about to play fallout NV for the first time!!!!! Going for a cowboy build any pointers?

    Posted: 09 May 2020 08:37 PM PDT

    Are there any really good new Vegas graphics mods out there?

    Posted: 09 May 2020 11:31 PM PDT

    I want to do another play through on my pc but with better graphics

    submitted by /u/The-Third-Coming
    [link] [comments]

    What are some minor things you want in F5

    Posted: 09 May 2020 01:51 PM PDT

    Example I want damage thershold back it was dumb in f4 when somebody punching me would hurt me in power armor

    submitted by /u/StockPea2
    [link] [comments]

    Another Preston Post

    Posted: 09 May 2020 05:55 PM PDT

    So my current run, Survival and I set Sanctuary up right away, got a beacon, settlers, farms and housing. Not a bad little base for me to operate from as I scour the surrounding areas. For whatever reason I decide to rescue Preston and his idiot brigade(and learning the hard way that the Deathclaw will one shot me THROUGH the T45). This is the first time I did it in this order, so I expected some unique dialogue... but no. They roll up to Sanctuary, that Mama Murphy "found" for them, regardless of my wishes, the assumed leader of the settlement as I started it. Sole Survivor doesn't mention "Oh I actually have 13 people there already, you can go live under a bridge somewhere"

    I'm just a bit disappointed and felt it a bit lazy.

    Also, the Longs talking trash at me in my settlement? Into the pillory with you, douchnozzles. Just me that finds this a bit lazy of Bethesda? Overlooked? Am I overthinking it?

    submitted by /u/ZahkShardani
    [link] [comments]

    Ranking Fallout Games (for a New Fan)

    Posted: 09 May 2020 10:33 AM PDT

    I have owned Fallout 3 for over a decade and have finally started playing. It's the only Fallout game I've ever played (have been an Elder Scrolls guy for a while).

    I am enjoying it so far. For those who have played all/most of the series, how does it stack up to the other games? Obviously future games have better mechanics and graphics, but I'm more interested in your experience playing them and not punishing a game for being older.

    Also, are Fallout and Fallout 2 worth playing and do they hold up? And is there significant story/plot/lore in those two games that affect the rest of the series?

    submitted by /u/SuperKamarameha
    [link] [comments]

    What is the story behind Nuka Cola Quantum

    Posted: 10 May 2020 01:05 AM PDT

    i would like to know more about this invaluable glowing blue beverage. from what i've seen and read through random terminals is that quantum released the day of the bombs dropping. but if this is the case why is there a lot of it everywhere, especially in areas where it really shouldn't be. thanks.

    submitted by /u/InTacosWeTrust8
    [link] [comments]

    What would be the ideal timeperiod and location for the next fallout game?

    Posted: 10 May 2020 12:40 AM PDT

    Does having the perk card luck of the draw mean you’ll never need to repair your weapons?

    Posted: 10 May 2020 12:07 AM PDT

    Little Richard past away

    Posted: 09 May 2020 11:50 PM PDT

    His music was some of my favorite to hear in fallout. He died of bone cancer

    submitted by /u/Link5011
    [link] [comments]

    My Fallout 4 save won’t start.

    Posted: 09 May 2020 09:14 PM PDT

    Every time I try to access my latest Fallout 4 save, it either crashes or goes to the loading screen and never starts. I don't know if this has anything to do with mods or not. What can I do?

    submitted by /u/TinyNinja123
    [link] [comments]

    If the settlement system returns in the next Fallout, what changes and improvements would you like to see made?

    Posted: 09 May 2020 09:47 AM PDT

    I'd like settlement attacks to be retooled, the build limit removed/increased, automatic scrapping, and no limit to how many resources can be gathered (through farming or water purifiers).

    For settlement attacks, if I have a bunch of turrets set up, all of my settlers equipped with combat rifles and armor, and a wall completely enclosing the settlement then the defense should never fail. It would also be nice if the settlers automatically took the loot from the dead attackers and put it into the workbench storage.

    There's mods for pretty much all of this, but I'd like to see them integrated into vanilla.

    submitted by /u/CMDR_Kai
    [link] [comments]

    Should I Get Fallout 76

    Posted: 10 May 2020 01:51 AM PDT

    Should I get Fallout 76 with the new Wastelanders DLC

    submitted by /u/SebTheSeb
    [link] [comments]

    (Abuse) Can I make my pipe pistol shoot rockets from a rocket launcher? (Fallout 4)

    Posted: 09 May 2020 02:38 PM PDT

    This is obvious abuse so be warned.

    Ok so I figured out that you can put basically any mod from a gun on to another gun, and I'm trying to put a rocket launcher receiver on a pipe pistol so it shoots rockets, but uses .38 rounds.

    Will this work? Will things explode?

    Please don't ban me from this sub I'm a good person....

    submitted by /u/silent_reading_time
    [link] [comments]

    What kind of baked goods could be made in the Commonwealth?

    Posted: 09 May 2020 01:56 PM PDT

    I am wondering this for a story I'd like to write! Thought a little bit of baking would be cute but I wasn't sure if it was actually possible? And what ingredients could be used?

    submitted by /u/TeaConsumption
    [link] [comments]

    First Time playing FO1.

    Posted: 09 May 2020 11:35 PM PDT

    I honestly don't know what to do to be honest.

    I've already wasted 8 of my days.

    I know I need to go to Vault 15 for the Water Chip.

    But I don't think i'm nearly prepared. As I almost died to 2 radscorpions.

    Where can I go to actually get stuff to be.. half prepared for the journey ahead.

    Just give me a general direction. As I want to play it.. somewhat blind.

    "Somewhat"

    If it helps, here are my SPECIAL stats.

    Str: 6 Per: 6 End: 6 Cha: 5 Int: 8 Agil: 8 Luck: 8

    submitted by /u/Laati-Chan
    [link] [comments]

    Are there any mods like Sims Settlements on PS4? Just anything to make it more interesting at all really.

    Posted: 09 May 2020 02:47 PM PDT

    Or any mods to turn Drumlin Diner into a settlement?

    submitted by /u/Aurora_Vorealis
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment