• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 10, 2020

    Fallout 3 | Didn't see that one coming...

    Fallout 3 | Didn't see that one coming...


    Didn't see that one coming...

    Posted: 09 May 2020 04:14 PM PDT

    Fun Glitch

    Posted: 09 May 2020 04:59 PM PDT

    Every now and again I'll be looting a location that I had cleared, then more enemies will spawn on top of me. This isn't an issue for the character I built. However, the first time it happened I was clearing out Old Olney. Three deathclaws spawned directly on top of my character as if I used commands. Has anyone else experienced this? just curious.

    P.S. I am not looking for a fix because it happens rarely.

    submitted by /u/XMrbojanglesXII
    [link] [comments]

    Fire in the Sky!

    Posted: 09 May 2020 02:46 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment