• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 8, 2020

    Fallout: New Vegas | Shots fired

    Fallout: New Vegas | Shots fired


    Shots fired

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 04:47 AM PDT

    I achieved my dream: Storming the Fort and killing Caesar with my favorite characters Ulysses and Joshua Graham.

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 07:41 PM PDT

    non else

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 04:53 PM PDT

    No, Rex! Down!

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 02:52 AM PDT

    Mojave High

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 09:02 PM PDT

    I've repurposed my computer to be a profligate-shaming machine

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 04:07 PM PDT

    Sorry for the repost; has anyone experienced a bug in Dead Money were if the courier climbs the tower even though one has yet to finish all the quest, it auto finishes it and I may enter the Sierra Madre?

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 07:52 AM PDT

    Level 50 Perk Ideas?

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 09:41 AM PDT

    Been playing for a while now, and I just hit Lv 49. I'm at the point in the game where perk choices are really just made for fun and don't particularly matter all that much. Still, I want to pick useful perks and I'm having some trouble figuring out which perk I want to take upon reaching level 50.

    A little background on my character would be in order, to give an idea on what perks might be useful. I intended to mainly use explosives on this playthrough (Since I have never played through with a high octane explosives build, and it's honestly way more effective and fun than I thought.) with shotguns being my fallback weapon for enclosed spaces or when explosives proved to be impractical. I have to say, this combination is insanely fun and incredibly effective. There's rarely an encounter that I can't overcome with enough Missiles or Buckshot.

    My SPECIAL stats at this point are:

    • S - 6
    • P - 6
    • E - 6
    • C - 10
    • I - 10
    • A - 6
    • L - 10

    (Implants are included here. At this point, all of my skills are at 100, so I'm only limited perk-wise by my SPECIAL stats.)

    Some of my current perks are:

    • Lady Killler
    • Educated
    • Comprehension
    • Demo Expert (3)
    • Splash Damage
    • Hit the Deck!
    • Shotgun Surgeon
    • And Stay Back!
    • Mad Bomber
    • Weapon Handling
    • Intense Training (10)
    • Rapid Reload
    • Jury Rigging

    As you can see, I've opted for a balanced, completionist style playthrough with heavy investment into Intense Training to buff my stats (See Fudgemuppet's "Prodigy" build for more info). Because of this, I'm naturally perk light, but even so I still have all of the essential perks I would realistically need for an explosives/shotgun build and I'm still having trouble figuring out what would be the most useful perks to take.

    The perks I'm considering are:

    • Them's Good Eatin' - Very useful for healing, but I'm not on Hardcore mode so the value here would be selling them for profit and becoming rich.
    • Heave, Ho! - I used to use grenades much more often until I got Thump Thump and Mercy, but I still occasionally chuck them because they're so easy to make and still pretty effective. Not too sure how useful this perk is since I've gotten this far without it, but it makes them better in VATS I suppose.
    • Hand Loader - Mostly for my shotguns. Seems like a pretty good perk since I use both the Riot Shotgun and Dinnerbell, and ammo can sometimes be tough to come by, even though there are plenty of shops. Being able to reuse ammo and craft better ammo types could be pretty useful and allow me to better utilize my babies.
    • Bloody Mess - Seems like a fun perk for more damage and making my enemies turn to paste. Pretty thematic for an explosives build.
    • Thought You Died - I have a good karma character, so this might be a pretty decent final perk to round things out and get extra health and damage, as well to being immune to crits. The karma reset feels weird to me, but it would probably be easy enough to bring my karma back up to max.

    These are just some of the ideas I have, but I'd love to hear some others' thoughts on these perks or any others I may be forgetting about. I realize that in the grand scheme of things, perks don't particularly matter at this point, but I would still like to avoid wasting a perk point on something that I won't be using.

    submitted by /u/BCreek2390
    [link] [comments]

    I knew New Vegas had some celebrity voices with Perry, Trejo, and Newton, but I didn't know realize they had so many! Really cool behind the scene video on all the different voices of the mojave.

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 01:39 PM PDT

    Mr. House was born on June 25, 2020

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 11:03 AM PDT

    Mr. House's birthdate is only 2 months away, we should have a party!

    submitted by /u/SethConz
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone else feel this way when it comes to graphics??

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 04:14 AM PDT

    I found this out about myself today:

    I have an Intel HD 4000 laptop, so I can at least run New Vegas on vanilla high textures; but I can also run it decently with some 2K and 4K textures, without that much of an impact.

    Today, I wanted to experience the game in vanilla again so I disabled all my graphic mods; turns out, it looks better this way for me?? Something about the harmony of good textures makes everything look better overall, compared to a mixture of goods better and bests.

    Can anyone else relate to this?

    submitted by /u/12a763ba5
    [link] [comments]

    Yes man image overlapping Mr House is very annoying. I don't honestly know what's caused it, and I can only hope someone here has a solution.

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 02:46 PM PDT

    This song evokes strong nostalgia and makes me want to begin yet another playthrough!

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 06:54 AM PDT

    I have a dumb question

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 08:31 AM PDT

    Is it possible to keep any dlc companions or all of them locked to the dlc area

    submitted by /u/communistrock
    [link] [comments]

    Is it supposed to be like that?

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 11:13 AM PDT

    Does Strength affect Unnamed ?

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 10:23 AM PDT

    Im confused, in the SPECIAL machine, it says, both under Strength and Endurance that both affect Unarmed, but i saw some comments around that say Strength doesn't.

    Anyone knows?

    submitted by /u/Iskelion
    [link] [comments]

    Question about console commands

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 10:19 AM PDT

    I haven't played since xbox 360 , so I bought it for pc and added some mods.

    Trying to do as many quests as possible I figured out how to get the faction from vilified to idolized but they still attack me. Any thought?

    submitted by /u/Meastman1
    [link] [comments]

    Favorite bit of lore?

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 12:32 AM PDT

    I love all the lore in this game especially anything that gives us a hint about who the courier is but I wanted to see what your guy's favorite story or little detail is your favorite.

    submitted by /u/TeslaDestiny
    [link] [comments]

    Fixing Uncle Chuckles (New Vegas Bounties 2)

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 11:49 PM PDT

    So I ran into an issue with Uncle Chuckles where he would run from his location to the jail, but, he would get stuck along the way. It took me a while but I figured out how to fix this issue. What you want to to is open the console and click on Uncle Chuckles. Once you do that you take the first two numbers/letters in his ref ID and type "moveto xx01af2d" (the xx being the first two parts of Uncle Chuckles ref ID). This will send him to Larry Scull in the Boulder City Jail thus fixing the quest and allowing you to collect your bounty on him.

    submitted by /u/CabalBrimstone
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout: New Vegas - The Secret Stash Radio Mod

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 08:33 AM PDT

    Favorite uniques any unique armor or weapon

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 10:16 PM PDT

    Anyone know what mod changes her face to this?

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 09:21 PM PDT

    Any way to farm Boone Trust points ?? (more than okay with using console commands/cheats)

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 03:31 AM PDT

    I've heard one way. Killing the officer in Cottonwood cove repeatedly. But I don't want to do that yet.

    I have an Idea, what if I reset and repeat the conversation with ex-khan NCR guy ?? it supposedly give one point, so repeating 5 times should give 5 points But I'm not sure if it'll work.

    submitted by /u/Sadman_Pranto
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment