• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 8, 2020

    Fallout | It may not be platinum but it's pretty ring-a-ding to me baby.

    Fallout | It may not be platinum but it's pretty ring-a-ding to me baby.


    It may not be platinum but it's pretty ring-a-ding to me baby.

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 10:00 AM PDT

    Managed to get every achievement in New Vegas in about 99 hours. I thought I wouldn't be able to grab the ones from Dead Money and Honest Hearts alt-endings, but I guess I kept a save right before the ending on each. This is the first game on Steam I've ever gotten all the achievements for. My initial run with FNV was on the xbox 360. I only bought a Steam copy maybe 2 months ago. Quarantine drove me back into this game's loving arms.

    https://imgur.com/a/h02dIVP

    submitted by /u/HadesWTF
    [link] [comments]

    Friendly Public Service Reminder

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 10:47 PM PDT

    Richie Marcus loves BALLS

    submitted by /u/SuperIdiocracy
    [link] [comments]

    I just realized what separates Bethesda and Obsidian writing

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 12:04 PM PDT

    Obsidian/Interplay writes their factions in a way that they possess two sets of motivations: that faction's ideological beliefs, and above that, an agenda specific to that faction. For example, the NCR supports Democracy, and wants to secure the means of production from Mr. House. Their love of Democracy doesn't motivate them fight the Legion; their agenda does. It's probably of coincidence then that Obsidian decided groups like the Brotherhood, whose ideologies are their agendas, would be exclusively minor factions in New Vegas, which makes perfect sense to me. I have no issue with factions like these; when done right they can fit into a greater story seamlessly.

    The problem arises when these sort of factions are forced into the forefront of the main plot, which is exactly what Bethesda did with Fallout 3 and 4. Groups like the East Coast Brotherhood and Commonwealth Minutemen feel better suited as minor factions, but their placement as major ones forces the plot to bend itself to conflict with three group's naturally narrow conflicts of interest. That's why the writing feels so inorganic; everything had to be reverse-engineered from the existing factions to create a conflict to suit all three; it's like trying to tailor an outfit to fit three people's size, sensibilities, and taste; you're just gonna get a bland cookie cutter instead of an actual statement.

    submitted by /u/SlySpartan562
    [link] [comments]

    They say there is no way to detect a gen 3 synth other than killing them but I think there must be alternatives.

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 12:14 AM PDT

    So a gen 3 synth consist of organic material with synth component lodged in their brains. It has their programming and all that stuff.

    Apparently one can't tell unless they kill the synth to reach the component. I think there are several ways to tell without killing.

    Firstly, the use of metal detectors should pick up the component, no? Suddenly a bunch of people have steel plated skulls? Be easy.

    The second is DNA test. Shaun's DNA is the basis for the organic material of gen 3 synths so using the Sole Survivor as a reference will point out who is a synth. Like, all of a sudden someone is related to the SS? Also, a bit of a tangent, it kind of reminds me of the blood test from The Thing though more complicated.

    Wouldn't the above work? I feel the Brotherhood would even try the one of the above possiblities.

    submitted by /u/Hope1820
    [link] [comments]

    Critical Hits - Auto-Crit Option

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 12:53 AM PDT

    Anyone else just want critical hits to be automatic? I never really need to save a critical hit for a different enemy so just go ahead a pop that crit as soon as the bars full please! I'm sure there may be some others who get really technical with their crits, so how about having the ability to toggle auto-crits on/off...

    submitted by /u/Nasty_Nathaniel
    [link] [comments]

    Play FO3 on Windows 10?

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 11:06 PM PDT

    I've looked up guides on how to play FO3 on Windows 10, but when I go to change the compatibility options on the fallout.exe file, the compatibility tab is not there. https://imgur.com/a/TEPfaaO What can I do?

    submitted by /u/Vessure
    [link] [comments]

    Thinking of using the Van Buren Design document as an outline for a Fallout PnP Campaign, any thoughts/suggestions?

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 04:49 AM PDT

    Likely going to be using Fallout PnP 4 if anyone's curious.

    submitted by /u/HayzenDraay
    [link] [comments]

    Will wastelanders come with a single player mode?

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 10:44 PM PDT

    When they said it was all online and all multiplayer I decided not to get the game at all. Now with wastelanders I am thinking about getting it but I want to be able to play the game completely alone never seeing another player ever. Will this be possible?

    submitted by /u/Scovin
    [link] [comments]

    Hellfire Power Armor with new Markers. Constructive criticism welcome. ��

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 05:22 PM PDT

    Was America the most powerful nation in fallout?

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 04:36 AM PDT

    Or was it the commie bastards?

    submitted by /u/Johnisgone07
    [link] [comments]

    Half theory, half question about Nick Valentine.

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 08:22 PM PDT

    In the facility in Automatron, we find an Institute terminal hooked up to a case that most likely contained a brain. This is the only Institute terminal in the entire facility. Now, we all know Nick Valentine has the memories and personality of a pre war detective. Could this be where they got Nick's brain? Possibly, but the only people in the facility whos brains were removed were the test subjects, who were all death row prisoners. Does this mean Nick was a death row prisoner? Or maybe he was a volunteer? Does he have any special dialogue when you go to the facility? Does anybody know anything about this?

    submitted by /u/EnderShadow10
    [link] [comments]

    *Runners dispatched*

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 03:37 AM PDT

    I came to realize, that the only ones not affected by the corona virus are... Synths.

    So who made the Synths? Who has interest in separating families, to easier replace them one after another?

    Think about it.

    submitted by /u/DrinkerofSkies
    [link] [comments]

    I forgot the mod name

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 09:03 PM PDT

    Can anyone help me find a mod that can be used in the PS4? I forgot what it was but it had allowed me to create shelves with ammo and weapons as a pleasing aesthetic. I'm trying to create a fancy looking armory for my sanctuary settlement.

    submitted by /u/riddlemethis200017
    [link] [comments]

    new to the game don’t mind my errors, but love the fact that after an nuclear explosion that killed nearly everyone and destroyed practically everything, time passing causing robots to rust, and constant fighting and radiations, bobby pins remain completely unharmed.

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 12:15 PM PDT

    also, like i can't find a bobby pin when i'm looking for it, and i have hundreds. but in the game i could walk up to rubble and be like "there are three bobby pins right here in this giant pile of garbage lemme pick those right up"

    submitted by /u/thimerosalhoe
    [link] [comments]

    Game keeps freezing

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 11:05 PM PDT

    Everytime I load up fallout 4 on my xbox one and get into the game ot crashes i have disabled all mods and it didnt help it still crashed I cleared the cache didnt help I've power cycled my xbox. Nothing I uninstalled the game and downloaded the game from the disk without updating and it runs fine for some reason but I cant play online and I really want to use mods any ideas ?

    submitted by /u/imawolf1011
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout 4 Signal Interceptor

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 08:48 PM PDT

    So I'm trying to build the signal interceptor in Fallout 4 and for some reason the molecular beam emitter won't snap in place on top of the reflector platform. Got any answers as to how to do it?

    submitted by /u/GiganJira
    [link] [comments]

    Starting New Vegas again, and this time im adamant on actually finishing it

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 03:24 PM PDT

    Fallout 4 crashing

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 02:40 AM PDT

    Fallout 4 advice

    My fallout 4 been freezing lately I have disabled and deleted all my mods there were some like do it yourshelf that recommended you to craft a uninstall stimpack I did not craft that I instead deleted all my mods and deleted the modded saves did I mess it up do I delete reserved space I need help it's been bugging me

    submitted by /u/slasherdasher9999
    [link] [comments]

    What will happen?

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 02:37 AM PDT

    I just killed all of Good Neighbour except for about 3 people that wouldn't die will they always be dead or will they respawn?

    submitted by /u/Spicy-Cobble2
    [link] [comments]

    Generator in fallout4 (xbox)

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 10:17 PM PDT

    so i just started playing for my first time today and i'm currently on the part where i have to make a safe space and provide water and power and food etc. for the survivors. i am trying to get the water purifier to connect to the generator and i've been watching endless tutorials on how to connect them. most people place the generator then get the option to connect the lines from the generator to the water purifier. but i don't have that option? am i doing something wrong? please help, i've spent about an hour and a half trying to make this work :-(

    submitted by /u/jcribb14
    [link] [comments]

    How a FNV remaster should be

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 01:29 AM PDT

    Fallout new Vegas is a big buggy mess of a game with constant down time (freezing/crashes/game breaking bugs that need you to use the fucking console commands to fix)

    Despite all that, the game is ranked as the best fallout game in the franchise by many

    So I have come to a theory that it will probably get remastered in the future maybe 2021-2023

    And while I was taking this huge shit in my toilet, I thought to myself that if the game was going to get rereleased, they would have to FIX the fucking bugs, especially if they want to release this fine ass bitch on console, then they would have to finish the actual game, by that I mean no lazy rereleases like you did with Skyrim, unless they want to be paraded like a damn fool again for releasing Skyrim in 5 separate versions.

    And this is me nitpicking, but I would like to have more content on those long stretches where your just hustling and busting from Nipton to Novac, or from the I-15 to the strip, movement in this game was annoying as hell, add a sprinting feature PLEASE.

    these are my top tier gamer thoughts and if you disagree in the comments I will be mildly infuriated, so tell me how you feel.

    submitted by /u/gamerbrains
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone's Xbox fallout acting up?

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 01:27 AM PDT

    I tried playing fallout when I woke up at 8 but it kept kicking me out back to the home page, is anyone else having this issue?

    submitted by /u/that_1_pickle
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment