• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 22, 2020

    Fallout: New Vegas | The Elder has spoken

    Fallout: New Vegas | The Elder has spoken


    The Elder has spoken

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 09:29 PM PDT

    Some dude on Nexus made a mod to bring back classic Deathclaw to New Vegas.

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 03:41 PM PDT

    Would be nice if people these days took Hsu's advice.

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 04:04 PM PDT

    when there's nobody in your camp so you imprison yourself

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 03:48 AM PDT

    I painted the Sierra Madre. Once again I am not an artist and dont paint much but I would like some feedback on things I can improve or change to make this better.

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 07:18 PM PDT

    Finally, the treasure of the Sierra Madre will be mine.

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 11:47 PM PDT

    Tried to draw the courier. (I couldn't draw the right hand so i just stopped there, But i think it turned out okay)

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 12:22 AM PDT

    This is Sparta!!!

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 11:45 PM PDT

    I changed the death music to the coffin dance music, I know it isn't too impressive or funny but still. Why not.

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 09:56 AM PDT

    I was a the memorial in Boulder City, Private Kowalski tells you that his brother died in the battle of Hoover Dam, if you look at the other side of the memorial with all the names of the people that died you can see his brother's name

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 03:45 PM PDT

    Judging from the floor, I guess Dr. Mobius from Old World Blues has visited Minerva’s Den at some point...

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 04:19 AM PDT

    I’ve beat Fallout: New Vegas. What do I do now?

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 07:38 AM PDT

    I've been playing with CAGE for quite some time. I've beaten every quest (that I know of). I've been looting and putting all my loot in my player home (UWHNV). I know there's gonna be the obvious 'start a new character' which I have. Essentially what i'm asking is are there any things I can do to keep the game fresh. I'm willing to try anything because I love my character.

    TL;DR: I need something to not make F:NV stale.

    submitted by /u/EpitaphThePro
    [link] [comments]

    i just thought of a big missed opportunity for the legion. like in fallout 3 when you capture slaves but in nv you don’t mez them u take them by force and when you take them to the legion you get caps and legion fame

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 08:36 AM PDT

    Ok, i just bought Fallout New Vegas for Xbox 360 for the first time (i know i'm a decade late shhh) anyway what are some of the best player homes that aren't really "player" homes

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 11:38 PM PDT

    places like Victors shack, Harper's shack, the Jacobstown bungalows,etc. mainly just has to be free,
    have safe storage, and look pretty cool.

    submitted by /u/HunterFromNZ1995
    [link] [comments]

    Turned Fallout New Vegas into Fallout 4 lol

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 10:13 PM PDT

    TTW takes ages to setup. It's been 2 hours!

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 01:37 AM PDT

    How long can you play New Vegas?

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 03:39 AM PDT

    I'm talking about in-game time, is it limited, or the game will say, "The end" at some point. How does time in Vegas work?

    submitted by /u/oldnewsoul
    [link] [comments]

    Where do the DLC most fit in the narrative?

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 03:12 PM PDT

    I imagine I'm not the only one who has certain points to start certain DLC to aid the narrative of the game, when do you find makes the most sense to start each DLC?

    submitted by /u/kingby1
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone help? The textures on these patrol dudes is messed up and pressing archive invalidation over and over again doesn't help. Plus whenever I drink water, the screen goes black for some reason.

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 02:07 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment