• Breaking News

    Tuesday, April 14, 2020

    Fallout | [FO4] Should Bethesda implement base building in Fallout 5?

    Fallout | [FO4] Should Bethesda implement base building in Fallout 5?


    [FO4] Should Bethesda implement base building in Fallout 5?

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 07:51 PM PDT

    People seemed split on base building, myself included. If it was up to you, would you want to have it in the next game?

    submitted by /u/TheCasualRebel
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout: New Vegas Faction survey

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 06:23 AM PDT

    Ave! I hope this is okay. I'm doing a research project for uni, it's about choices in video games. I decided to analyse the player choice of joining a faction, and figured New Vegas was the best game to analyse since it has four major factions (and also because it's an amazing game).

    If you've completed New Vegas, please consider answering my survey: https://forms.gle/CmbPFTGHsbEiuNLz5

    All responses are anonymous, the survey doesn't ask for personal information. The responses will be used to create statistical models for me to analyse as part of my project.

    All responses are greatly appreciated! Thank you so much!

    EDIT: Wow, this blew up! I am completely overwhelmed by the response on this survey. Thank you all so much!

    To answer some of your FAQs:
    I'll release the results as soon as I can. I'll have to see what data I'm allowed to release from this survey. My uni can be pretty strict and I could fall foul of plagiarism if I'm not careful (ridiculous, I know). I SHOULD be able to show you all the results, but I want to be 100% certain I'm not jeopardising my project.
    The project will be completed by September and I should get my results in December, so I should be able to show you all my full paper then.

    Judging from the feedback, I have omitted many key points, specifically politics. I should've thought of this, and I regret that I didn't include it in the survey. I will make sure the political angle is mentioned in the paper, as it appears to be a major reason for people choosing their faction (it seems so obvious now, I feel a bit stupid that I didn't think of it, haha.)

    I'll try to respond to more questions as they come, but I'm going to be quite busy so I'll probably be slow getting back to you, I'm afraid.

    Again, thank you all so much for your input. Sifting through thousands of 'additional comments' is going to take a lot of work (to be fair, the majority of them are Fallout quotes) but having so many responses gives me so much to work with, and hopefully I can put it all to good use!

    submitted by /u/PhillyStein
    [link] [comments]

    Anybody else excited to hang out with Jason Mewes tomorrow?

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 07:17 PM PDT

    And since they decided to go with no voice actor for the player characters, we can be the Silent Bob to his ghoulified Jay

    submitted by /u/Flooping_Pigs
    [link] [comments]

    Who is excited for wastelanders tomorrow

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 01:58 PM PDT

    praise be to godd howard

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 02:37 AM PDT

    First time player here, just sent dogmeat away and took piper with me, heartbroken��

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 06:56 PM PDT

    stuff you miss from older fallout games:

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 01:53 PM PDT

    For me it was the ability to shoot weapons out of peoples hands, i mean i felt like a real gunslinger doing that and fallout 4 removed it

    submitted by /u/ComradeShinther
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout Games Automatically Added to Steam Library

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 09:43 PM PDT

    Did anyone else suddenly have Fallout 1, 2, Tactics, and 76 added to their steam account automatically? This just happened after I closed out of Fallout 4, and might be due to the fact that I had preordered Fallout 76, but I'm not sure how Steam would've known that...

    submitted by /u/Airborn_Films
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox one mods for Fallout 4 to make it more like an “Escape from Tarkov” style survival game

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 08:30 PM PDT

    I'm asking if it would be possible to make fallout 4 into a much more realistic survival shooter like escape from tarkov using mods on the xbox one. I'm not a fan of the bullet spongy shooters out there and love realistic shooters. Is there mods for body armor, backpacks, realistic bullet physics and recoil? That sort of thing. Thanks all!!

    submitted by /u/tannshep
    [link] [comments]

    Where do I want to start in the Fallout universe? (I want to experience the whole story, I am a sucker for story based games)

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 11:06 PM PDT

    I really want to get into fallout, but I am not sure where to start. As stated above, my biggest priority is story. I can handle some pretty difficult stuff, and I can play FPS or RPG (though I do prefer FPS) I get all my games off of steam. Thanks! Any input is greatly appreciated!

    submitted by /u/Mackyo18
    [link] [comments]

    I understand the love for NV

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 11:01 PM PDT

    My last post here I asked if I should play 1-2 and I ended up playing them all, tactics but not BoS/76 and I get why everyone loves new vegas I get it now, i hope the next entry has the rpg elements of new vegas and gun gameplay from 4, a memorable enemy from 1-2, and the atmosphere of 3, or none of what I said I'm still blown away by 2 Frank fucking Horrigan

    I just wanted to say it since the quarantine is really boring tf out of me

    submitted by /u/Mr_Piplup
    [link] [comments]

    I'm considering making the Tranquility Lane watch face for Samsung Smart Watches. Would using the vault boy be a copyright issue?

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 02:43 AM PDT

    I love the design of the Fallout Tranquility Lane and although I do not have the watch I would live to at least believe that I do. I recently downloaded the samsung watch face developer app and want to try and recreate the watch face for smart watch users to use. The only query I have is to whether or not using the Vault Boy displayed on the watch is an act of copyright infringement or not

    Edit: I know that someone has recreated it for Apple watches, but I wanted to create one for Samsung's too

    submitted by /u/NIGHTFURY-21
    [link] [comments]

    What are our thoughts on Wastelanders?

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 01:41 AM PDT

    So I originally skipped 76, as I was getting back into Fallout and was distracted by the other games, then saw how terrible it was doing and decided to just give it a miss. But now that Wastelanders is coming out, I recon I'm gonna buy it and see what it's all about.

    What about the rest of you?

    submitted by /u/TheSpy333
    [link] [comments]

    Found a nice surprise when I launched my steam library today. Wastelanders +Bonuses

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 07:33 AM PDT

    What time will Fallout 76 be playable on steam? (Eastern US)

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 11:32 PM PDT

    Will Reilly’s Rangers ever forgive me?

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 03:38 PM PDT

    I was at the Clifftop Shacks trying to kill some super mutants so I could get their blood samples. Donovan decided he would be there alone and be in the middle of the firefight between me and my companions vs. the muties. Long story short he is dead, and my last save was over an hour ago. Will they ever forgive me?

    submitted by /u/nogglewatches
    [link] [comments]

    Why are caps the currency in the Fallout universe?

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 05:37 AM PDT

    I was in a meeting this morning that talked about the process of how we start with one vaccine and end up with one completely different or with a completely different use and while browsing this subreddit, saw a nukacola "ad" image on the side.

    I started thinking about the caps and wondered how caps became the currency -- I know that the merchants use caps because the paint can't be reproduced or something (I remember that in F3 I think) but what would be the process of post nukes using paper money to caps as currency throughout the wasteland?

    I know this is sort of a speculative question but if anyone has any ideas, please let me know, I would appreciate it a lot!!

    EDIT-- thank you for all the super awesome answers! Thanks for indulging my curiosity!!

    submitted by /u/daudin
    [link] [comments]

    Haven't played the new update yet, was it worth the wait? Or should I just do something else today?

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 03:13 AM PDT

    Is it possible to do every companion's personal quests?

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 10:07 PM PDT

    I finished Nick Valentine's Long Time Coming quest and I enjoyed it. I'm currently looking for Macready to do his Long Road Ahead quest. Is it possible, or are you only limited to one companion quest?

    submitted by /u/OpenPayment2
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout New Vegas Dust Blind

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 12:59 AM PDT

    Help with creation kit

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 12:25 AM PDT

    Hi! I'm attempting to port a well known lore-fixing power armor texture mod over to xbox one but I ran into a little issue.

    The textures turn to almost a neon pink. I tried making a BA2 archive to circumvent this, to no avail. can someone explain how to fix this like I'm 5 please? also, the bgsm files seem to not want to pack into the ba2 archive.

    If I succeed in uploading this I'll put credits to whoever helped me on the mod page.

    submitted by /u/DabOnThemHatersMyGuy
    [link] [comments]

    Am I getting close to the end?

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 03:59 AM PDT

    I've been playing Fallout 4 for a 2 or 3 weeks now and I just got "The battle for bunker hill" quest. Am I getting close to the end? There is so much I haven't explored... I haven't gotten any good weapons or did any of the cool side quests. I haven't even found all the companions yet. Am I getting close to the end?

    submitted by /u/--soulz--
    [link] [comments]

    When i figured out i could destroy sandbags and graves i walked around for an hour breaking them ��

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 05:38 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment