• Breaking News

    Tuesday, April 28, 2020

    Fallout 3 | Would anyone be willing to send me a link to the prima Offical game guide for Fallout 3, there isn't any option besides paper and I prefer electronic.

    Fallout 3 | Would anyone be willing to send me a link to the prima Offical game guide for Fallout 3, there isn't any option besides paper and I prefer electronic.


    Would anyone be willing to send me a link to the prima Offical game guide for Fallout 3, there isn't any option besides paper and I prefer electronic.

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 09:18 AM PDT

    I know you can get the standard edition for free off prima's website, but I can't seem to find the GOTY edition anywhere.

    pls halp friends

    submitted by /u/nvr4getnein11
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any way to get to the top of Citadel's roof on the side of Arlington Library?

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 11:47 AM PDT

    On this run I'm almost level 23 but I'm just exploring around (still haven't been to Jefferson memorial) and I only finished Operation Anchorage. That being said my main thing is killing raiders and super mutants all over the map. So every time I clear out Talon mercs near Arlington Library I mosey on to the Citadel's ramparts (near Alexandria Arms) to clear out mutants as well. After level 15 there's usually super mutant overlord and he wipes the floor with the two Brotherhood soldiers that are on the ramparts and if he sees the other two guys a bit further he usually kills them too because the turret that deals a lot of damage is destroyed. Very rarely I get lucky and soldiers on top turn to ash or fall down so I can at least loot one of them and I need to know if I'll be able to get on top of the ramparts.

    submitted by /u/WeetzCRo96
    [link] [comments]

    Lvl 11, very easy mode, point lookout, should I go there yet?

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 05:27 PM PDT

    I've been there in all my other playthroughs before and long story short, good karma 10 SPECIAL and 100 all attributes is my goal for this playthrough (excluding speech if I have to, and technically Science and Big Guns because I used the exploit that respawns the skill books for them). Also When I hit level 30 I'm using Almost Perfect, then getting the bobble heads, to max the last SPECIALs that aren't already maxed.

    So is it safe to go to Point Lookout or no? I've heard the enemies are given lesser gear to compensate for a small bit of my own underleveled-ness. Also, are there any glitches or exploits I could use to permanently raise SPECIAL perks higher? You know, ones not many people know about perhaps?

    submitted by /u/Basketbomber
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment