• Breaking News

    Saturday, April 11, 2020

    Fallout 3 | Repellent stick in Anchorage

    Fallout 3 | Repellent stick in Anchorage


    Repellent stick in Anchorage

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 11:38 PM PDT

    For the 101st day of the year, I decided to make this [OC]

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 09:54 AM PDT

    I'm considering removing the weapon degradation from the game

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 03:03 AM PDT

    After having finished the story campaign (barring the final quest) and a sizeable amount of side-content, I feel that the weapon degradation system considerably slows down the game. I constantly thrash enemy weapons to increase the condition of mine by a percent or two and to my knowledge there's no way to know if your repair skill is high enough for a gun without entering the repair menu (and having compatible gear in your inventory to use as parts). Just by removing the degradation wouldn't trivialize the difficulty since the new weapons are essentially always well under 100% in condition and I haven't even encountered merchants who can fully fix items.

    I plan to leave the armor (apparel) system as-it-is for balance reasons (I don't necessarily ever replace my power armor, at least not with the core game gear) — this mod could suffice. I'm also preparing for extremely challenging DLC (I always was most interested in the Point Lookout).

    submitted by /u/8VBQ-Y5AG-8XU9-567UM
    [link] [comments]

    [Release] Ultrawide/4K Support

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 11:22 AM PDT

    Getting ready for the wasteland.

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 03:00 PM PDT

    I finished project purity and have some questions

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 06:28 PM PDT

    Do you just fucking die? Like you can't do any other stuff now and you lose everything?

    submitted by /u/KingLouiethemonkey
    [link] [comments]

    My last video about Fallout 3 and its "Bugs, Fails, Fun"! ��Tell me what ya think! ��

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 09:41 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment