• Breaking News

    Friday, March 6, 2020

    Fallout 3 | The Wasteland is doomed

    Fallout 3 | The Wasteland is doomed


    The Wasteland is doomed

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 03:01 PM PST

    Found Teddy like this. I guess i interrupted their good time. Haha!

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 04:08 PM PST

    Help me with launching

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 03:01 PM PST

    Hi, I bought fallout 3, I've already played it a long time ago, and I can't launch it, it crashes instantly. I searched on the web and people say that you can't launch it on windows 10 normally, so I tried to do all that compatibility stuff and run as administrator but I can't launch windows games live, I installed it and if I try to launch it, it says that there is no connection with the programs or something similar to that. What I have to do to play fallout? pls help a lost wanderer ;)

    submitted by /u/aestheticGuyscarlxvz
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment