• Breaking News

    Friday, March 6, 2020

    Fallout: New Vegas | Exploring New Vegas in real life, mostly in reverse order. Starting with Hoover Dam ending in Primm. Stop 1.

    Fallout: New Vegas | Exploring New Vegas in real life, mostly in reverse order. Starting with Hoover Dam ending in Primm. Stop 1.


    Exploring New Vegas in real life, mostly in reverse order. Starting with Hoover Dam ending in Primm. Stop 1.

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 04:07 PM PST

    Mmm mmm good

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 07:43 PM PST

    Decided to give New Vegas another try.....THIS.....THIS is why I didn't wanna comeback......8 Deathclaws...I'm just outside of Sloan in a run down bus on the highway. I'm trapped....no way out except death. I managed to kill at least one though.

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 09:55 AM PST

    Countless hours and I have never seen this room.

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 02:33 PM PST

    Can we say definitively that jumping doesn't make you go faster?

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 05:47 AM PST

    Despite your answers, I might still jump like a goddamn maniac.

    submitted by /u/JimmyJam1385
    [link] [comments]

    Might be trapped in the Sierra Madre but at least I look fashionable - always loved the Assassin Suit

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 04:50 PM PST

    Which of the 4 factions did you choose to lead and why?

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 08:55 AM PST

    I chose NCR because besides the not so good government, their pretty good. But I would love to here a different side to the factions story.

    submitted by /u/Dresslobster7
    [link] [comments]

    Can you eat Marked Men?

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 03:27 AM PST

    Do they count as Humans for the Cannibal perk (and others, specifically Confirmed Bachelor)?

    submitted by /u/afalloutguy
    [link] [comments]

    Switching sides.

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 05:38 AM PST

    Hi guys.

    So I've started down the Yes man independent path but haven't completed change in management or side bets. I have however destroyed Houses army under the Fort so I know he wont wanna know me now.

    Can I still somehow get with the NCR? Problem being I didnt even go and talk to Mr House before doing the benny/chip/fort thing as I was thirsty to kill that motherfucker.

    Anyway I can now trigger the NCR main questline?

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/JackRayJenkins
    [link] [comments]

    I can’t play other games like I can play this one.

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 08:55 AM PST

    I downloaded this game again after a long time of not playing it (Years) with some nice cannon mods that make the game look/feel better, since I was always a console pleb mods are really new to me. Anyway I had the game lookin fresh and it's only been about 3 days since I started playing and I'm already 19 hours and 20 levels deep.

    Iv cancelled plans, school, and a little bit of work just so I can keep playing. I know it's immature and it sounds like I'm a dumb fuck, but games haven't been the same since I turned 18 and this really brings me back, I can't put it down.

    submitted by /u/FuckiSucki
    [link] [comments]

    DLC Tips?

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 08:52 AM PST

    In fallout 3 and 4 the dlc is relatively easy but for me, Fallout New Vegas dlc kicks my butt. Can you give me tips for all the dlc ? I love the storys in fallout but can't always get to hear them. Could you help another Courier out?

    submitted by /u/Dresslobster7
    [link] [comments]

    Should I modify the game in any way before my first playthrough?

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 05:06 AM PST

    Liked TOW, now going back to try FNV. Should I play it totally stock or are there any graphical upgrades, unofficial patches, etc. I should have from the beginning that can only improve it? Basically I want the gameplay the way the developers intended, but I'm happy to take any better UI, enjoy visual improvements to a 10yo game, and obviously want any bugs to be squashed.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/PetraTurrini
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout tat

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 09:08 PM PST

    Looking to do a new Vegas tat in the near future. Does anybody got any cool suggestions, art or something they'd think would really go good tattooed? Appreciate any suggestions.

    submitted by /u/HuriYuri
    [link] [comments]

    AWOP question

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 02:41 PM PST

    How many centaurs are in the mod a world of pain? I would love to play the mod but due to me being a pussy I won't if centaurs are covered in it

    submitted by /u/Periachi
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know of or have any good fallout maps i could use for this?

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 01:27 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment