• Breaking News

    Sunday, February 9, 2020

    Fallout: New Vegas | Tis but a flesh wound

    Fallout: New Vegas | Tis but a flesh wound


    Tis but a flesh wound

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 07:16 AM PST

    If only fnv would work that way..

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 07:27 AM PST

    The only review that matters

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 12:15 AM PST

    Guys guys I went to Goodsprings!

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 02:46 PM PST

    The Breathing mask doesn't clip too horribly with the Chinese stealth armor...

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 09:04 AM PST

    Raul and Lily on me failing to kill President Kimball which I thought were funnier than their comments for saving the president.

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 03:23 PM PST

    Every time I'm in the Hoover Dam lower levels I always walk into the flowing water that knocks me down. The rag doll is just amusing.

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 12:02 PM PST

    in fallout 4, most of the game is saying the same thing four different ways and occasionally getting a meaningful choice. in fallout new vegas, most of the game is getting a meaningful choice and occasionally saying the same thing three different ways. obsidian did not waste those occasions.

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 10:14 AM PST

    Trudy passed away during the battle at Goodsprings, I buried her that night.

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 10:37 PM PST

    I wanted to learn how to mod just so my courier could have a cozier motel room.. Here's a work in progress (I am so excited and wanted to share), can't wait to get it done!!

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 05:03 PM PST

    Who's your favorite companion and why?

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 08:51 AM PST

    Uhh victor what are you doing here

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 09:39 AM PST

    Fallout Dust has got me fucked up

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 08:03 PM PST

    Trying to flirt with Sarah Weintraub and not quite having high enough Speech makes your character say this hilarious bit of dialogue: "Thinking about you in tight leather makes me want to uh... blow my top?"

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 04:40 PM PST

    Trying to a Fast Stealth Melee Build. For role play purposes, he is pure evil and terrifying. He is also very charismatic with others and can manipulate people easily. I would also like the stats to be based on that and help me with my perks.

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 10:35 PM PST

    sorry, forgot this, but he is also pretty intelligent too, he's not like big brains smart but he is definitely more intelligent than your average person

    submitted by /u/ghost_Xc
    [link] [comments]

    McNamara vs Hardin: who do you choose?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 11:28 PM PST

    Whether it be for your own good or theirs, for the storyline or for optimal gameplay, who do you choose to run the Brotherhood of Steel and why?

    submitted by /u/throwawayg0r3
    [link] [comments]

    The Legion kinda hurts the writing of New Vegas

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 02:39 PM PST

    Two things make the Legion dumb and pretty much the sole reason no one sides with them

    They are not practical, Caesar comes off as a lunatic, which makes you wonder how he even became so powerful and influential.

    He is supposed to be smart, cunning and with great understanding of how the world works and enforces practical things with no morality.

    Yet he sends his men to die literally charging with fists or knifes in to a gun dead zone.

    Not only that, instead of forcing women to be only for breeding and do jobs better suited to them, he treats them like Mules and destroys them both physically and mentally.

    This faction makes absolutely no sense and is the only thing that holds the game back in my opinion.

    A major faction like the Legion should be far more fleshed out. In all surveys shows it is the least picked faction and no one really argues for it. It is kinda there for the generic bad guy faction, which is what people argue Obsidian does not do.

    As it is, I would even say Bethesda's Institute has more logic behind it than the Legion and has way more reasons to side with. Judging by the surveys for FA4 it seems that many would agree.

    PS - I researched about the cut content and the original stories with Ulysses and no matter what version, it still does not fix the core issues with such a big portion of the game.

    submitted by /u/JoroA
    [link] [comments]

    A few people in my last "no life" post requested I show more examples of how I've dressed my NPCs via reverse pickpocketing. This post is for you.

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 03:57 PM PST

    Replaying new vegas!! This time with mods!

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 09:41 PM PST

    Just yesterday i completed my new vegas vanilla walkthrough and now i am looking forward to play it with mods. Any suggestions?? Sorry for my bad english.

    submitted by /u/Shank19112000
    [link] [comments]

    Uncalled for

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 02:31 PM PST

    I need help

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 08:24 PM PST

    So basically fallout of course has been randomly crashing. And me having dealt with this issue countless times went immediately to the task manager to force close it. However there is a slight issue for some reason no matter what I do task manager cannot appear on my screen because of fallout new vegas (basically what I'm trying to say is that for some reason fallout is acting as a sort of wall and making it impossible to see task manager and therefore making it impossible to interact with it and force close fallout.)

    submitted by /u/Unkillable_Russian
    [link] [comments]

    Something seems odd here

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 11:38 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment