• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 22, 2020

    Fallout: New Vegas | He's alright

    Fallout: New Vegas | He's alright


    He's alright

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 08:13 PM PST

    4-year-old me and my dad playing a broken version of Dead Money

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 01:51 AM PST

    Got bored, booted up New Vegas, and made a "Firefighter Courier."

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 11:34 AM PST

    3D printed ranger

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 01:39 PM PST

    You okay there, Brahmin?

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 04:54 PM PST

    General Oliver in mid-decapitation in the background

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 08:28 AM PST

    My man's out here one-handin' Red Glare-

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 02:28 PM PST

    Vengeance for Navarro! Glory to the Enclave!

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 11:25 PM PST

    thats alot of energy weapons

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 10:42 AM PST

    Bizzarely, no vendors have caps, and despite having caps myself, none show up. Any fixes?

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 07:35 PM PST

    Cute/Cool character fanart?

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 07:11 PM PST

    My favorite part of FNV has always been the characters. I'm also looking for a new phone wallpaper so I wanted to know if any of y'all have any cool fanart saved.

    submitted by /u/TheExplosionArtist
    [link] [comments]

    How do I get inside the fire/police station in camp searchlight?

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 11:44 PM PST

    I want to get knock knock for my current run (FudgeMuppet's trader build) but I'm a noob to that dirty bomb town. Heck, I never really got the 10 tags for the special gun or got out of there without glowing my own shade of green.

    Does it have to do with that bunker and NCR stockpiles?

    submitted by /u/scarletotaku
    [link] [comments]

    [Dynamo ENB] Is this supposed to look like this? tried some things in the enbseries.ini but could not find a setting that changes this effect.

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 07:56 PM PST

    Tale of Two Wastelands esm's wont load in game/ and show in data files.

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 04:53 PM PST

    So my I recently downloaded Tale of Two Wastelands 3.2, and the accompanying patches for 3.2.1 and 3.2.2. I've been playing the Tale of Two Wastelands plugin before on my old hardware, but I just recently got a new PC. When I try booting up a new game, the prompt to ask if I want to stay in the Capital or Mojave Wastelands doesn't pop up. When I try loading games that I previously played in TTW instantly crashes. I honestly have no clue why my game doesn't load TTW. The only mod that I have downloaded in my load order is TTW and The JIP plugin.

    https://imgur.com/a/mAiUapr

    submitted by /u/maesa0
    [link] [comments]

    I finally found a good shovel but I can't pick it up, I'm not worthy

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 10:41 AM PST

    What is up with the perfect aim from the marked men in the divide?

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 01:41 PM PST

    I'm getting hit from very far away with a shotgun and my anti-material rifle does next to no damage. It's making it IMPOSSIBLE to do anything because I get shot a couple times and I'm dead. I have T51b power armor and a shit ton of stimpaks but I get killed before I can even use any

    submitted by /u/becausetheend
    [link] [comments]

    Brave New World Update - February 21, 2020

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 12:18 PM PST

    NPCs not wearing Dirty Pre-War Businesswear

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 06:44 PM PST

    In particular, Garret twins are not wearing their clothes. I sneak up behind them & check their inventory; they do have it in their inventory but not wearing them.

    Also some goons at Gomorah are not wearing their armor/clothes. It's always Dirty pre-war businesswear.

    I resurrected them and they still come back not wearing their assigned wear. Anyone with idea?

    submitted by /u/oktoe6
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment