• Breaking News

    Sunday, February 2, 2020

    Fallout: New Vegas | Elon vs House

    Fallout: New Vegas | Elon vs House


    Elon vs House

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 02:44 PM PST

    3 and a half hours of walking, waiting for caps to regenerate, and selling gold bars... and it was damn worth it

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 04:58 PM PST

    First playthrough big... mistakes?

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 02:00 AM PST

    Soo, i started my game and was going about it pretty neutral but then i ran into the "That Lucky Old Sun" quest and well... things didn't go very well. I originally followed Fantastics instructions even tho i finnessed him for a hundred caps. But once i was done sending power to the Strip and the Mcarran place or whatever i ran into the Ignacio guy on my way back down whom i hadn't seen my first time passing by and he told me how i should give power to everyone and i was like fuck he's right. So i went back trying to change where i sent the power too and well i literally activated the big "archemical" weapon thing on accident/impulsively and killed NCR soldiers now i'm shunned by the NCR but get this on my way down there was a Legion Assassin chick and i shot her cause i thought she was killing soldiers. But I killed her and the NCR soldiers were also shooting me. I killed them all. But now i'm trying to intersect the Khans at the Boulder place and i just got attacked a caravan of centurions and legion people and it was pretty tought but i killed them all and i just keep getting more and more infamy and i do not know what to do. I don't want to restart my game, but am i missing out on cool ass shit? Should i restart? I heard this games about making it your own so i guess the storyline im having is pretty cool but i just feel like i don't know what the fuck i'n doing.

    submitted by /u/bigbrainray
    [link] [comments]

    Er...points for effort?

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 10:20 PM PST

    Once again ...

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 07:46 PM PST

    Feb 1, 2020, for the 836th time I started a new game of FNV. I go through all the Sunny Smiles missions, go out and get Willow and do her initial missions to make her a companion, and then take my time and explore every inch of the Mojave (saving Sloan for much later). I use great effort to purposefully miss some cities/areas just so I don't start something too soon, and stay out of New Vegas as long as possible. I always piss off the Powder Gangers and Caesar's minions (always makes me mad when they attack an innocent caravan). This is one of those RARE games that never get deleted off my computer.

    submitted by /u/mr_shamalama
    [link] [comments]

    Just two guys bein dudes [PC]

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 11:13 AM PST

    What are your thoughts on 'realistic damage' style mods?

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 05:37 AM PST

    So I've been more or less following the viva new Vegas modding guide, with a few omissions or additions depending on my taste.

    One of the mods it recommends is BLEED, which significantly increases the damage received and given by the player character. I'm hesitant though, because I feel that the player is always going to have a significant advantage over the AI when combat is so lethal. No NPC is going to be stalking you with a scoped hunting rifle from 200 yards away.

    I get that it's not 'realistic' that a Deathclaw can survive an anti-materiel round to the head, or that some guy wearing a leather jacket can take ten 9mm rounds to the chest and survive, but my gut feeling that there's a sweet spot for lethality, beyond which combat favours the player too much.

    So basically my question is: what has your experience been with mods like BLEED? And if you felt the same way as me, what kind of mods would you recommend to enhance the difficult without either turning enemies into bullet sponges, or making everything a 2 shot kill?

    submitted by /u/magicmerce
    [link] [comments]

    Help!! Ed-e from Lonesome road not following me!!

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 01:30 AM PST

    Just today i started playing Lonesome roads for the first time. Entered a building and found an ED-E . After completing dialogues with him he is supposed to follow me and open doors for me but he is not follwing me. I have tried every possible thing to do with him , but still he is not following me. Please Help me!!

    submitted by /u/Shank19112000
    [link] [comments]

    My wifi got inspired by New Vegas

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 02:28 PM PST

    Things You've Noticed on Subsequent Playthroughs

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 08:52 PM PST

    Today I'm playing on my 8th or 9th playthrough, and as I'm coming out of Nipton Town Hall I see a Radscorpion going from cross to cross, taking down the prisoner and then killing them. This has to have been programmed, because even when I shot the Radscorpion, it kept on with its task.

    What are some things other people have noticed on replays?

    submitted by /u/whombst_was_fone
    [link] [comments]

    I hate nightstalkers they pop out when you least expect and scare the fuck out of you, O hate the think tank for making it

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 12:51 PM PST

    Thank you for coming to my Ted talk

    submitted by /u/MrHistory1914
    [link] [comments]

    What's your favorite dlc and why?

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 03:32 PM PST

    Reason Caesars legions flag is a bull!

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 02:19 PM PST

    I have been reading a book on Caesars life and his favourite legion was the 10th legion from Spain and the insignia they had on their shields was a Spanish bull. This might be wrong but it's still a cool coincidence

    submitted by /u/Tigger291
    [link] [comments]

    Need Help Improving New Vegas' Lighting Without Sacrificing Performance

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 01:33 PM PST

    Need Help Improving New Vegas' Lighting Without Sacrificing Performance

    Trying to improve New Vegas' lighting without taking a large hit on performance, can anyone help? I'm using the Nexus to download mods. Here's what i'm mainly looking for:

    1. Darker, more realistic nights.
    2. Brighter more colorful days.
    3. Improved sky box, Night sky where you can see the milky way and lots of stars. Light blue daytime sky with a few thin clouds.
    4. More Moody interiors.

    Some extra information: I have FNV: Ultimate Edition on steam. Vanilla New Vegas runs fine with ultra settings even in locations like the Strip. Here's a sort of collage to give you a better idea of what I'm looking for:

    https://preview.redd.it/kkerx8g8sde41.png?width=1000&format=png&auto=webp&s=01b3cbc813a89a89c20b35b2e4f3e1db2603799f

    I'm not interested in any re-textures or replaced models, I'm only interested in some mods to improve lighting. All help is appreciated and i'll try to respond to all comments.

    submitted by /u/Wild1198
    [link] [comments]

    The Mercenary [PC]

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 11:07 AM PST

    Vault 19

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 03:22 PM PST

    How can I get Lupa's brain without "killing" anything?

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 05:57 PM PST

    I've been doing a zero kill count CHRINT run (having companions engage enemies doesn't raise the kill count in stats) and I'm trying to get Lupa's brain for the Nothin' But a Hound Dog quest. I was told that if a companion (Cass, in my case) was told to wait on the hill near Caesar's tent while holding a holdout weapon, they would shoot into the arena, but when I start the fight, Cass is nowhere to be seen. There's no chance I could agro Lupa and get out in time with her brain, so I'm kinda stuck.

    submitted by /u/throwawayg0r3
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment