• Breaking News

    Thursday, February 13, 2020

    Fallout: New Vegas | Benny in Vegas

    Fallout: New Vegas | Benny in Vegas


    Benny in Vegas

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 10:54 PM PST

    Couldn't help but share

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 04:56 AM PST

    Just in case he hasn't figured out who the guy we just killed was

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 02:23 AM PST

    Dead Money

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 07:47 AM PST

    Jesus!! I just got through it for the first time, and fuck the gold, fuck the Sierra Madre, fuck Elijah, fuck speakers and fuck the cloud!!

    submitted by /u/GlimmerBeam
    [link] [comments]

    Did you know there's a dead Followers Doctor on top of the Think Tank? I wonder what his story was.

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 03:06 PM PST

    Over three million caps legit, but at what cost?

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 08:12 AM PST

    I with bear shoulders.

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 06:16 AM PST

    Bought the game during winter sale, no regrets

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 08:00 PM PST

    Just decided to listen to Mojave Music Radio while clearing the quarry junction, the fact that I was hunting Deathclaws while humming to the tune of "Heartaches by The Number" hit me while aiming at the Deathclaw mother and I just thought "Damn, I really like this game".

    submitted by /u/alemanu123
    [link] [comments]

    BoS attacking me

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 09:40 AM PST

    I'm idolized by the BoS, but named characters hate me. I went to Hidden Valley to buy a laser rifle, and Ramos turned hostile and tried killing me. I killed him, put on his armor, then as I was going to talk to Knight Torres, Senior Scribe Schuler tried killing me. Torres turned hostile after a few seconds, but I was able to revive her and buy the rifle, and then killed her again. Why is this happening though? Only reason I can think of is I completed Veronica's quest in such a way that didn't favor the BoS. Can I fix this or am I stuck with all named BoS members hating me?

    To clarify: I wasn't wearing faction armor to begin with. The rest of the time I was in the bunker I was wearing BoS armor, which is probably what was keeping the basic people from killing me.

    submitted by /u/theBolsheviks
    [link] [comments]

    Primm sheriff - choices, choices ...

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 06:07 AM PST

    As we all know, FNV is one of those games that confront us with soul-stirring or heart-rending moral choices and dilemmas on every bend. One of the most profound ones is certainly who to pick as the new sheriff of Primm ("the Other New Vegas").

    Joke aside, I'm genuinely interested in what you guys pick. My preference is - most of the times - Sheriff Meyers, simply because I like hearing him say his line in the news on the radio. Primm Slim is runner-up.

    The way he delivers "Howdy-doo, folks. I'm Sheriff Meyers. Be good, or else you'll be dead" is just too good.

    What's your choice?

    submitted by /u/joerd9
    [link] [comments]

    2 large friendly dogs by the correctional facility

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 02:31 AM PST

    Encountered 2 friendly "large dogs" by the correctional facility. Don't think I've come across this before? Is this some wild wasteland reference or does anyone have an explanation? I had screenshots but I forgot to save them. They just walked about and didn't attack.

    submitted by /u/DJ_Green_Ireland
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to make new vegas not crash as much anymore or am i outta luck?

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 05:30 AM PST

    One thing i remember about new vegas is that no matter what I did i couldn't have any more than 20 mods before it crashed literally every 2-3 hours i was playing, is there any way to fix this and make it more stable or at least make it to where it can handle more than 20 mods?

    submitted by /u/HeartlessMZ
    [link] [comments]

    Legion Explorers in Nelson don't become hostile after exiting dialog like they should (PC).

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 05:29 AM PST

    When you stumble upon one of the two Legion Explorers at the entry points to Nelson, he starts talking shit about you having a deathwish and threatening to kill you unless you agree to talk to the local Decanus (Dead Sea). There's a dialog option to start a fight, upon which the conversation ends and the nearby legionares become hostile.

    It worked the first time I did it on my earlier playthrough. But now I'm on a different character and when I "start a fight", the Explorer calls his pals to arms, exits dialog and then nothing happens. They all remain neutral. Pressing the interraction button to talk to the Explorer after that zooms in on him for less than a second and then zooms back out.

    Is there anything I can do about this without downloading mods? Like, force a script through a console command or something?

    The two differences I can remember between the playthroughs is that on this playthrough I have negative reputation with the NCR (Sneering Punk, though IIRC, the bug persisted even at mixed) compared to the previous playthrough's neutral, and that I started (but haven't finished) Lonesome Road before approaching Nelson. I tried wearing legion disguise to reset my reputation with the NCR for the dialog, but it did nothing.

    And no, I can't just kill them and pretend they attacked me like normal. If I do, Dead Sea becomes hostile (unlike when the legionares attack me themselves) and I need him to do the "We Are Legion" quest.

    submitted by /u/Silver-Wraith
    [link] [comments]

    What mods do y'all reccommend that make the game more "realistic".

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 05:45 PM PST

    Right now I'm using "realistic headshots" and that J. Sawyer mod, but idk what else I could add in terms of adding realism to the gameplay.

    submitted by /u/conaar
    [link] [comments]

    I need help regarding the unmarked quest, "Dealing with Contreras"

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 05:02 PM PST

    I'm trying to do the quest so I can get this machine. The problem is that in Contreras' first job, he wants you to contact Isaac at the Gun Runners booth, and for some reason, Isaac is nowhere to be found. Is there any way to fix this without going back through a previous save?

    submitted by /u/President-Lonestar
    [link] [comments]

    4fps on a GTX1080

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 06:36 PM PST

    just reinstalled the gamer last night and for some reason no matter what i do i can't get the game to go above 4 fps

    I have no mods installed, and the game is running on an SSD. it's using my dedicated graphics card, and has previously run just fine.

    I've tried mods, and a couple different suggested methods, gut nothing seems to work. The bizzare thing is that NV ran fine for me only a few months ago.

    Would really apreciate any help, haven't played this game in ages and really looking forward to doing so again.

    submitted by /u/ArthurJanusMcline
    [link] [comments]

    Can you redeem yourself after being branded as a "Terrorist" by the NCR?

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 11:58 AM PST

    So here's the thing, I have 3 objectives:

    - Killing Caesar with the Auto-Doc.

    - Being neutral or + by the NCR.

    - Finishing the game with the Independent ending. (not really that relevant)

    Ok so, I want to assassinate Caesar with the Auto-Doc, while still being neutral/liked/mixed by the NCR.

    The problem is that to trigger the quest where you are given the option to kill Caesar that way ("Et Tumor, Brute?") You have to have completed the quest "Render Onto Caesar" but by completing that quest (actually just by arriving at the 4th stage, where Caesar asks you to take care of the Brotherhood of Steel), you are branded as a Terrorist by the NCR.

    Is there a way to sort of "redeem" yourself?

    submitted by /u/daniel_exe
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment