• Breaking News

    Thursday, February 13, 2020

    Fallout | All hail pre war money

    Fallout | All hail pre war money


    All hail pre war money

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 09:44 AM PST

    Just wanna shout out the best loot in the game(s), pre war money. Carry weight of 0, on my first hardcore play though; it's tough AF obviously but, finally got to vault with overseers guardian. Didn't have the caps (boooo).

    Sold ALL my pre war money I had accumulated by lvl 35 (I had forgotten to sell it periodically) and it covered the overseers guardian. Now I'm OP as fuck again. All because pre war money. All hail pre war money.

    submitted by /u/f1racingjunkie
    [link] [comments]

    Benny from Fallout NV in Vegas

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 11:28 PM PST

    Of course, where else would you meet Benny, if not in Vegas

    https://i.redd.it/6n8fdt1g2ng41.jpg

    submitted by /u/StevenPepper
    [link] [comments]

    What's the most gansta way to hide money in the wasteland?

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 10:42 AM PST

    Put a cap in your ass.

    submitted by /u/-greendale-7
    [link] [comments]

    I'm new to this sub Reddit so I'm showing my love for fallout with my backpack.

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 05:29 PM PST

    You should be able to remove the collar in dead money

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 03:27 AM PST

    (Well according to me) so i was playing for like the 7th time and took about a week long break came back and accidentally loaded a save in wich i was in mick and ralphs and didn't realize it was wrong and repaired my armour although he was only able to repair it to 85% . My brother comes in and goes " wow you quit dead money " so i realize my mistake and load up my dead money save.

    I level up and get repair up to 100, and think about the collar and think about them being mass produced (most likely) just i doubt they're as impenetrable as the game makes them out to be, and i think about mick and Ralph's and the "pimp boy 3 billion" and they make this big deal about pip boys being hard to take off (the old ones) and i feel like if mick (who has a repair of 85) is able to take off a pip boy and make a custom one. Me, a person with 100 repair and jurryrigging cant take off a ghetto-rigged ass collar but can disarm military landmines and hack computers.

    Idk just kinda been bugging me .

    submitted by /u/fnvftwboi_
    [link] [comments]

    TIL there's a Johnny Cash version of Big Iron

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 12:12 PM PST

    Which brotherhood do you prefer?

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 11:09 PM PST

    What I mean is do you like the lyons brotherhood for protecting humanity or do you prefer the the traditional brotherhood (e.g collecting technology)

    submitted by /u/Heedfulsky
    [link] [comments]

    just reinstalled the xbox one version of fallout 3. (backwoods compat. xbox 360 version)

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 09:30 PM PST

    am i tripping, or is it in this game where you are a child and have a knife and go on a killing spree in a playground? i swear there's some quest or something in this game where you're a small child and kill a bunch of kids or adults with a knife. am i thinking of the wrong fallout? or have i completely lost my mind?

    submitted by /u/1Yoctometre
    [link] [comments]

    Is the NCR dollar backed by anything?

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 01:35 PM PST

    Fallout 4 is by far the easiest Bethesda game I've ever installed mods on

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 08:32 PM PST

    Basically the title, I've played all of the Fallouts except for Brotherhood of steel and Tactics. I just want to say I've spent hours upon hours installing mods on FNV and FO3 for some mods to completely crash my game. Also before anyone says anything yes I read the instructions (I'm not that dumb). Also I've installed around 75ish mods on FO4 and only one did not work correctly so far while it takes me sometimes hours to figure out what is wrong with my FNV and why it looks like its having a stroke.

    FO3 wouldn't even start on windows 10 at first so that was amazing to figure out. BUT I've enjoyed installing mods and figuring out whats wrong with them is incredibly fun at times while sometimes I want to pull out my hair. Overall though thank you mod creators for giving us some great mods that improve our time. So out of the Fallout games which was most annoying to mod for you?

    TLDR: fo4 is the easiest game I've modded in a long time while older titles are tougher.

    submitted by /u/StandInShadows
    [link] [comments]

    I want to complete FNV one last time on my PC before I upgrade, but I just cannot find the passion anymore.

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 09:37 PM PST

    It's mostly a build issue. It's weird, with Skyrim I can play any character through any questline ever, but I can't do the same for FNV.

    I beat the game with Eli (from Book of Eli), a character based on my dad, and nearly beat the game using the jetpack mod as a Bounty Hunter before I had to restore my old PC. All of these characters were Mr. House supporters.

    Now I can't figure out what to do. I don't want to do a Legion playthrough, so what I'm left with is Yes Man or NCR. I'm not sure what I would even build them as, and my stealth-special agent playthrough got boring pretty quick (not a huge fan of stealth in any game).

    I don't want a gimmick character either. And since I can't technically become a Ranger in the game, I don't want any associated playthrough like that.

    Basically, maybe you guys could give me some advice or mod tips to make the game fresh? I already have a pretty extensive mod list, but any ideas would be nice. Basically I've never completed the DLC (any of them) and want to do that on this playthrough.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/DJ-Corgigeddon
    [link] [comments]

    [OC] Handmade Vault 111 Overseer Badge

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 11:51 AM PST

    https://imgur.com/gallery/lcbhwbf
    This guy took about 2 and a half hours to make in total, and I'm really proud of how it turned out. This one is of course an Overseer badge; I'll probably make a Vault Resident version sometime soon.
    Added the watermark because people are scumbags.

    submitted by /u/softandflaky
    [link] [comments]

    I'm glad to see that even today, this game is still being played, and remembered fondly. We miss you Capital Wasteland.

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 11:18 AM PST

    Which Fallout had the Best Radio Station

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 07:15 PM PST

    I personally liked the fallout 4 radio station

    submitted by /u/HanDu0
    [link] [comments]

    Who do you guys feel about inteligent deathclaws coming back?

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 01:31 PM PST

    I always thought that the intelligent deathclaws in Fallout 2 were an awsome concept, they felt full of life and were some well developed characters. For those of you that think that they don't make much sune with the fallout setting, think about how they were created. Goris is one of my favorite fallout characters and my favorite Fallout 2 companion, an awsome character.

    How do you guys fell about them coming back in a future fallout game? Knowing that there is stated in Fallout Bible that there are two intelligent deathclaws left alive, Goris and Xarn. I know that Fallout Bible is not cannon, but still.

    submitted by /u/Octav151
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout 76 - Flatwoods Weapon Emporium Commercial

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 04:55 PM PST

    Which Fallout game has the weirdest storyline?

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 06:12 PM PST

    I've been playing New Vegas and 3 and it just occurred to me how absolutely absurd the New Vegas plot is.

    In Fallout 3, your dad leaves the vault so you go out to the Wasteland to find answers, which culminates into a war between the Brotherhood and the Enclave.

    In New Vegas, a guy shoots you twice in the head and you've managed to survive. So, you travel the Mojave just to get revenge on the fucker who tried to kill you, as well as changing the future of the Mojave forever.

    What other Fallout has the equally weird that I should experience? Does 1 and 2 have weird stories that I should look into?

    Edit: I'm guessing you guys hate 76 that much?

    submitted by /u/kentotoy98
    [link] [comments]

    Where, if anywhere, do you think would be a good place for a fallout game

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 02:07 PM PST

    I just wanna see where you guys think would be a good place for a game.

    submitted by /u/IrishMoniv
    [link] [comments]

    More horror in Fallout?

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 11:26 AM PST

    Inspired by a recent post about a Fallout game set in New Orleans, and how potential creepy that game would be, I'm just interested to see who else here would like more horror elements in Fallout?

    I'd personally love to have more horror elements integrated in Fallout. Just having the alluring dread of not knowing what awaits you around the next corner would make the game tons more exiting imo.

    Being a longtime fan of the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. series, and having been exposed to some of the METRO games, I think Fallout could definitely benefit from integrating similar horror elements from these games.

    submitted by /u/linkWolf_96
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout 4 disc is about to get thrown out the window.

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 02:36 PM PST

    Hello Guys, this game is REALLY stressing me out.

    I recently got the DLCs for this game, I have just built a house in sanctuary, it's three stories with an elevator inside. The elevator is powered with the through wall conduit which is linked to pylons and a generator. I have power armour stands on the first floor and lights on the ground and second floors. I'm trying to apply power to the house but I cannot work out how to get power to all of the things I want to power up. Really nooby- please give me advice. HOW DO YOU POWER THE ENTIRETY OF A 3 STORY HOUSE!!!!

    submitted by /u/TomDurnford
    [link] [comments]

    Music to listen to while playing the Operation Anchorage DLC

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 11:19 PM PST

    So recently I was playing through the operation anchorage dlc over the weekend and because I couldn't tune into GNR I listened to the Grand Budapest Hotel soundtrack by Alexandre Delsplat. I really recommend it because it has a nice snowy semi-clam tone to it but it is sometimes fast paced and nice for when you are liberating alaska for those GOD DAMN COMMIES.

    submitted by /u/alexgark
    [link] [comments]

    Is it just me or is Fallout 3 nearly unplayable when you try to use any mods on PC?

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 10:21 PM PST

    I've tried to set it up on multiple PC setups and it seems like whenever you try and install mods the game freezes up, crashes to desktop or just something goes wrong no matter how many patches or fixes you get or try and look for. I feel like it needs to be remastered because even Fallout 1 and 2 seem to run better without a hitch than Fallout 3 and the originals were also made to run on older operating systems.

    It's really a bummer because I always get excited to optimize Fallout 3 and install mods to capture that nostalgic feel of playing Fallout 3 with mods, it's just always been something fun to me but it seems the more time that goes on the more and more difficult the game gets to optimize and I usually end up giving up on it entirely. Anyone else having a similar experience with it? Any tips are welcome too.

    submitted by /u/UrbanShaman4544
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment