• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 8, 2020

    Fallout 3 | GOTY edition

    Fallout 3 | GOTY edition


    GOTY edition

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 01:26 PM PST

    I need help with health so heres what happens: When I try to eat food to recover my health it doesn't seem to work and everything else works or it does work and I'm missing something?(PS3)

    submitted by /u/rdeanf18
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to change the color temperature?

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 02:19 PM PST

    I am playing through fallout 3 again after not playing for 10 years. I have a program that always runs on my desktop, called F.lux. This changes the color temperature for everything displayed on the monitor, depending on the time of day. It was working for Fallout 3 for awhile, and I didn't even notice. But then suddenly, it just stopped. Now I can't get it to work, it only works for a few seconds when you first launch fallout 3. Then you can see it turn off.

    It was a really nice change to the game. Now, everything that is bright, looks really bright. It's become clear to me now that they made this stuff too bright. Some of the bright things are so bright, that you even have some difficulty reading words that are on them. It's like even though you're in a dark room, there's a spotlight pointed at the bright object.

    This is a strange choice on the part of the developer, if you ask me. I'm not sure why they'd think that was a good idea, but hey it's bethesda so who really knows. So is there any way I can control the color temperature again? I tried just turning the brightness all the way down, and it does work to a limited degree. But then of course the rest of the game is much too dim. Maybe someone can suggest a mod that dims out bright objects or lets me adjust the color temperature?

    submitted by /u/rampitup55
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox 360 wired controller not always working with Fallout 3 (PC)

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 05:02 PM PST

    I have a wired controller that I use to play Fallout on my laptop, and sometimes the controller will not be recognised in game. I have tried to launch before and after the controller is plugged in - doesn't make a difference. It seems the only way to get it to work again is to restart my laptop and launch the game immediately.

    Any help would be much appreciated!

    submitted by /u/AKAZ89
    [link] [comments]

    I'm about to play for the first time, are there any mods you guys recommend installing?

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 04:50 PM PST

    I don't want huge changes, but maybe graphical mods, bug fixes, etc

    submitted by /u/Reapingday15
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment