• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 11, 2020

    Fallout: New Vegas | Why is this so true?

    Fallout: New Vegas | Why is this so true?


    Why is this so true?

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 05:37 AM PST

    Strength 10

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 04:46 PM PST

    Help with mod collection

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 09:08 AM PST

    Hi, I thought about starting a new campaign and never played modified F:NV. Where I could get a Collection or maybe a pack of mods? I want a really heavy overhaul of the game.

    submitted by /u/SoloYolo2
    [link] [comments]

    Drawing every named legion characters as cute girl day 2: alerio, Cato hostilius, Antony and Otho

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 04:24 PM PST

    If you lived In the FNV what would you do for a job and where would you live?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 05:47 PM PST

    I would be a hired gun or some sort of trader. Maybe run a caravan. If I had the money I would live on the Strip but other places I would live are the Mojave outpost,Novac or Goodsprings. My second choice would be joining the NCR.

    submitted by /u/Viking355
    [link] [comments]

    Roleplay idea--the cop. Time to bring wasteland justice, even if no one is around to enjoy it.

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 04:07 PM PST

    I was browsing around some of the other roleplay threads here and started thinking to myself...

    "Hmm... I don't wanna do a kill-them-all run... But I do wanna bring some good old-fashioned justice to a lot of wasteland factions. Screw being the smooth-talker, I'm going postal on people."

    As I looked at melee weapons, it hit me--why not make an ex-cop type of character? The Courier started as a cop or sheriff. Originally, the Courier was fair, righteous, and merciful. However, enough chem-pushers, Raiders, and underlying human evilness left a bad taste in the Courier's mouth. The Courier would leave law enforcement and instead carry packages, a much simpler job with less mental strain and ethical burdens. Things were fine until the events at the Divide and later the attempted murder at the hands of Benny. The bullets scrambled too many neurons and the Courier awoke from the coma resolved to return to law enforcement. But this time, the Courier would also be judge, jury, and executioner.

    The following roleplay conditions would apply:

    1. Carry around a police baton the entire game and invest in melee weapons, even if I'm using lots of guns. When possible, also acquire and carry around a police revolver for the whole game. May consider upgrading the baton to a War Club later.
    2. Speech can only be used sparingly. No maxing it out. Justice must be dished out, preferably with lead or baton.
    3. Alignment is "Lawful evil". Pursue order and justice, even if it means no one is around to enjoy it. A faction wrongs you, kill them all. A faction helps you, help them. Even if that faction is inherently okay (i.e. BoS technically has "good karma"), they tried to take you hostage or kill you. Murder them all. Same with the Boomers and Khans. Or, if someone hires you for a job (like clearing Ghouls out of a certain facility), then that will be done.
    4. Must kill the faction leader with the police baton. Minions can be killed with other methods.
    5. DLC wise--kill the Think Tank. The Courier is sick of being used. Also kill Dead Money companions if they actively seek to harm you. The Courier looks out for them self, just like the DM crew does. Kill Salt-Upon-Wounds, being cowardly is no excuse. Ulysses can be spared if you can justify it.
    6. Install Meyers as Primm's sheriff. The Courier and Meyers understand one another.
    7. You can have a deputy who doesn't care about your actions or karma. I'll be using Ed-E or Rex.
    8. Pursue New Vegas Bounties.

    Any faction should technically work. I envisioned this character taking Yes Man's side to completely impose the Courier's ideas regarding "Rule of Law". However, I could see any of the factions working with this build. With the NCR, this Courier might enjoy Colonel Moore's attitude of "make more graves than friends". Same with the Legion. House is questionable as he actively uses the Courier for his own gains.

    SPECIAL, skills, and traits will be left to your own discretion. However, Speech, Barter, Charisma, or other "soft manipulation" skills are frowned upon.

    Let me know what your thoughts are! I'm still fleshing out this build but I'm definitely excited to try playing through it. With luck, these ideas will carry me through the game once more.

    submitted by /u/CodeBorealis
    [link] [comments]

    Kind of irrelevant but thought I'd post - My dream casting for a Fallout: New Vegas TV show. Thoughts?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 12:44 PM PST

    Suite Life of Zack and Cody Series Finale but recreated in Fallout 4

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 06:29 AM PST

    Either Fallout New Vegas is the best RPG ever or im overthinking this game.

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 03:27 PM PST

    So I'm playing New Vegas for the first time. It's insane that I've waited this long, I know.

    I just made it to Novac, and I talked to the Ranger and he says:

    "Can you check up on the NCR Outpost? I haven't heard from them."

    So I fast travel over there, check inside, and boom everyone's dead. I find the audio logs, and I hear that a scout team came back and the Legion came and killed every single one of them, and even took one of the women, disgusting.

    I think back to when I was traveling to Novac from Nipton. At the end of the Valley, after surviving a Viper Gang ambush, I find the outpost. I chatted with them, blah blah blah, then I saw a group of Legionnaires coming. I thought,

    I'm sure that the ranger at the outpost can deal with it, I've heard about their training.

    So, I tried to help them defend. They were far too powerful I thought, so, after being used to Fallout 4 where everyone in an outpost can be killed and it not matter at all, I just sneaked (snoked? Sneked?) past them.

    And here's where this matters. After I find that the entire outpost has been obliterated by the Legion, and Novac is now in danger, I remember all of this. All I can think is that I could've fought them off. I have enough bullets to do it, I could've saved all of those people. I could've protected the NCR like my character is supposed to do. But I chose to run away and let them fend for themselves.

    Man, this game hits hard.

    submitted by /u/AceAidan
    [link] [comments]

    I'm sure that it will be fine. What could go wrong?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 03:19 PM PST

    My AP/Ammo bar disappears after opening/closing Caravan game menu

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 09:02 PM PST

    Whenever I finish a game of Caravan and close the menu, my AP/ammo bar in the bottom right disappears. I'm using a few HUD mods, so it could be a conflict with that or my load order, but I'm not sure how to fix it or what to change. Any help would be appreciated!

    Load order (sorted using LOOT):

    0 0 FalloutNV.esm

    1 1 DeadMoney.esm

    2 2 HonestHearts.esm

    3 3 OldWorldBlues.esm

    4 4 LonesomeRoad.esm

    5 5 GunRunnersArsenal.esm

    6 6 ClassicPack.esm

    7 7 MercenaryPack.esm

    8 8 TribalPack.esm

    9 9 CaravanPack.esm

    10 a SolidProject.esm

    11 b oHUD.esm

    12 c DarNifiedUINV.esp

    13 d The Mod Configuration Menu.esp

    14 e CrimsonCaravanInvoiceBugFix.esp

    submitted by /u/tiredsigh6
    [link] [comments]

    Lonesome Road ED-E help!

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 02:43 PM PST

    I just beging playing Lomesome road dlc and noticed that Ed-e doenst attack, i already tryed adding his weapons by console and giving his ammo. I reinstalled the dlc,downloaded a "fix" from nexus mods and searched a lot without results, pls help, this is very annoying

    edit: I'm gonna describe better my situation: When i get out of the silo with Ed- e, he follows me to the nuclear warhead. Then, the two marked men on the roof of the left buildings beging shooting us. When they attack us, Ed-e just dont move and dont attack back just stay there without moving again.

    submitted by /u/MrNeggiGeneration300
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment