• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 11, 2020

    Fallout 3 | Enclave hellfire armor.

    Fallout 3 | Enclave hellfire armor.


    Enclave hellfire armor.

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 06:35 AM PST

    Is there anywhere I can find Hellfire Armor before starting broken steel? I read that as long as the DLC is loaded some enemies may wear hellfire armor. It's a massive part of my build and I'd like to get it ASAP.

    submitted by /u/acatnamedorange
    [link] [comments]

    Most common solution for night being too dark?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 10:04 PM PST

    Hey guys just wondering if its normal that I cant see anything at night anymore, I played this game for years and never remember it being so dark I cant see anything a few feet infront of me :P thanks

    submitted by /u/XxFroBro45xX
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment