• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 5, 2020

    Fallout: New Vegas | Gold Anti-Material Rifle mod my wife is working on

    Fallout: New Vegas | Gold Anti-Material Rifle mod my wife is working on


    Gold Anti-Material Rifle mod my wife is working on

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 01:16 AM PST

    NCR gang

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 09:42 AM PST

    I really wish that playing that tape to Veronica would cause some reaction, but she just stands there waiting patiently,

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 05:04 PM PST

    Sonic Emitter mod request (unless it already exists)

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 07:35 AM PST

    Sad Trombone Sound.

    I think this is an overlooked opportunity, but I don't have the skills or software to even pretend to begin modding.

    Has anyone done this?

    submitted by /u/forgotaltpwatwork
    [link] [comments]

    More beautiful than the lights on the lucky 38.

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 10:29 AM PST

    Through the eyes of God

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 08:04 AM PST

    Primm Slim as Sheriff?

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 05:39 PM PST

    So I've been playing NV for about 8 years now on and off, and even though I was sure I knew the game like the back of my hand, I just discovered that I can make Primm Slim Sheriff? I can't even tell you how many hours I've sank into this game, all the playthroughs, and I've let it slip under my radar.

    Vote Primm Slim for Sheriff, 2281

    submitted by /u/matchboxcody
    [link] [comments]

    robco? more like robpoop

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 07:34 AM PST

    Insert Whitesnake’s “Here I Go Again”

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 10:31 AM PST

    First playthrough, just finished OWB and I reached the max level 50.. Am I leveling too fast?

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 01:05 AM PST

    I do play with a little bit of OCD though by opening every locked chest,door or container and terminal.. also I invested in high speech so every speech check adds to the equation.

    And I'm up to the point where I have to choose between NCR, Legion, House or Yes Man.. and have done enough quests for each faction until they gave me a warning to not help others..

    I even have the Skilled Trait to slow down exp but still maxed out way too early I think..

    submitted by /u/Dotaspasm
    [link] [comments]

    Found this on an elavator at Big Mt. Does this mean Uylseys was here beforenthe Courier

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 11:11 AM PST

    Big Mandalorian Iron

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 08:51 PM PST

    Finished Honest Hearts and Old World Blues

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 02:20 PM PST

    The views and Landscape of Zion are incredible to look at, not so much to navigate. Next time I'm probably going to end up using the console to help me get around a bit. I didn't explore as much as I could have to due the stress of navigation, I kinda rushed through it a bit, but I will definitely spend more time on it next playthrough.

    As for Old World Blues, that's the first DLC I've intentionally taken time on to do some side quests. It was an absolutely great (and hilarious) DLC. And that Stealth Suit is right - it has become my best friend. So much so that I'm probably going to continue using it even though wearing it I only have a DT of 29 whereas with my power armour I have 35. That suit is probably the best piece of armour I've ever found in any game ever. It's legit saved my ass a couple times, haven't died since I got it. I always collect stuff like Med-X saying I'll use it in combat but never do since I'm a stupid-head. At least now I don't have to do it myself. I do not appreciate that OWB made me kill so many dogs though, especially Gabe. I haven't found the personality modules for the toaster or Muggy. I may go back and look for them or just do it on my next playthrough. There's still so much in OWB that I haven't done, and thankfully there aren't many annoying game mechanics (other than the fucking swarms of nightstalkers - that taught me to keep a weapon with a high DPS on me). Now, to tackle Lonesome Road.

    submitted by /u/Jake1702_
    [link] [comments]

    How do I get to like dead money?

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 03:25 PM PST

    I know its alot of people favorite dlc and I can see why, but for me it is too difficult in an annoying way, and the quest is too long winded. So tell me, why should I enjoy it?

    submitted by /u/epic1107
    [link] [comments]

    How to improve performance on PC

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 02:27 PM PST

    Alright guys, I really need some help. I've tried running FNV on my PC (specs below) several times, and the performance is abysmal. Even after turning the graphics down as low as possible the frame-rate makes the game borderline unplayable. I'm not very tech-savvy, so very detailed instructions would be appreciated. Also feel free to ask any clarifying questions. I just really want to be able to enjoy my favorite video game on my new gaming PC!

    PC specs: Intel Core i7 NVIDIA GTX 1660 16GB Ram 250GB SSD +1TB HDD Windows 10 [for reference, I can run Skyrim on Ultra graphics settings with several mods installed and don't experience any performance issues]

    Thanks in advance for any help! Also I'm sorry if this has been discussed elsewhere, I tried looking around in the subreddit to find a similar post but didn't have any luck.

    submitted by /u/RossyBoi17
    [link] [comments]

    Hello

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 01:55 PM PST

    Just got New Vegas, Do you need luck?

    submitted by /u/swordbomb909
    [link] [comments]

    Stacking helmets for extra DT

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 11:41 AM PST

    I have the basic riot gear and helmet with two ranks of toughness and the subdermal implant.

    Just got done smacking some ghouls down in searchlight with Maria.

    Grabbed a fire helmet, and turns out the character can wear both helmets as the fire helmet seems to act as a mask.

    36 DT so far without the advanced or elite riot gear.

    Would one of the collars from old world blues add 3 more?

    Eta: the fire helmet with riot gear looks super badass

    submitted by /u/AnarchyBringer
    [link] [comments]

    Build Suggestions for Randall Clark style character

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 12:24 PM PST

    Hey guys,

    I plan on doing a run through of FNV with a build and style that is similar to the survivalist character Randall Clark in the Honest Hearts DLC. Kind of like a good natured man that often goes unseen but will perform wasteland justice when necessary. I plan on using the service rifle and the desert ranger armor and will playing the game on hardcore mode with Project Nevada installed. Any roleplay/special stats/perks suggestions are highly appreciated!

    submitted by /u/Wildcats83
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment