• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 5, 2020

    Fallout 3 | After hours of modding and failing and trying again, I finally got my game to run. Its gonna be an amazing playthrough

    Fallout 3 | After hours of modding and failing and trying again, I finally got my game to run. Its gonna be an amazing playthrough


    After hours of modding and failing and trying again, I finally got my game to run. Its gonna be an amazing playthrough

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 03:24 PM PST

    Did i get lucky?

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 10:47 PM PST

    so the other day i bought the fallout 3 goty from goggalaxy site and it launched fine with no errors, smooth play through, as soon as i click save im back in the game and it is all really good.

    I am super surprised since pretty much everyone on here has problem with it working. or even starting up.

    has anybody else bought it from this site and had problems ? its was about 7 dollars so really good for the price.

    submitted by /u/ResidentAccount
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment