• Breaking News

    Friday, January 10, 2020

    Fallout | Dissappointed with how they handled Sully Mathis in Fallout 4.

    Fallout | Dissappointed with how they handled Sully Mathis in Fallout 4.


    Dissappointed with how they handled Sully Mathis in Fallout 4.

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 05:36 PM PST

    Sully Mathis was the dude at Thickets Excavations that is trying to fix some pipes to drain the water, which you can help him with. Once you do that and return at a later time, he'll be a level 30 raider and have a lot of raiders guarding the entire area. Then, you kill his raiders and him.

    I loved how they made him a raider and moved a camp here. But no dialogue? Nothing like "You're the one who helped me fix this place!". No Charisma check to convince him to leave. No unique armour/weapon. It was pretty anti-climactic that its just another raider fight with no reward at the end.

    submitted by /u/Kleask10
    [link] [comments]

    One thing that Fallout 4 did better than 3 and New Vegas is the interaction of the companions to each other.

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 04:20 PM PST

    In New Vegas we won't hear Boone talk to anyone else in the group but the courier..

    Remember in good old days of Bioware's Mass Effect and DragonAge games when companions would often have scripted comments depending on the situation and they would do small talk casually..

    Imagine if Boone had a conversation with other human companions about his personal issues. (yeah I know it's impossible because you can only recruit one humanoid and one non-humanoid at a time in the vanilla in your team which is probably why it was intended to not break the immersion of two humans in a team never talking to each other).

    In FO4 you can clearly see companions argue or talk to each other during a conversation like Kate and MacCready to name a few. They put their efforts in voice recording and writing elsewhere lol.

    An argument between Arcade and Veronica would've been a treat to watch..or Cass and Boone's different view of the Legion...yeah you get what I mean..

    I know Cass would comment mostly about the place depending on where you are because she was meant to be the most talkative companion if you install the Cass bark mod fix.. Idk why they decided to remove that

    submitted by /u/Dotaspasm
    [link] [comments]

    Where do the Vault Residents bury their dead?

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 08:08 AM PST

    The title says it all. I've explored all the in-game vaults for NV and 4 and there isn't a hint of where people bury their dead. Are they cremated or thrown outside the vault to be eaten by Mole rats or whatever?

    submitted by /u/BenjoGlup
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout 4 Chems: Do you guys actually use them?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 04:03 AM PST

    I was thinking about this the other day and realized that ever since Fallout 4 released over 4 years ago, I don't think I've ever actually used a single chem (other than stimpaks, if you consider those chems). I've never really found myself in a situation where I need to use chems, even on Very Hard difficulty, so I basically just collect all the chems I see and eventually just sell them the next time I visit Diamond City.

    Is this normal?

    submitted by /u/Papa_Swish
    [link] [comments]

    I finished a drawing that I think would make Vault-Tec proud!

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 10:24 PM PST

    [FO4] Is there any way I can force Paladin Danse to wear his helmet? I feel like he looks like a tool without it and he won’t put it on and console commands won’t do it either.

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 11:42 AM PST

    I'm doing his first mission and right when he put on it disappeared. I've tried two different mods that are supposed to make him put it on and neither have worked.

    Edit: I kinda fixed it somewhat it by brute forcing it. I gave myself a default T-60 helmet with console commands (that was the only variant accessible through commands) and used "OpenActorContainer 4" to give it to him and equip it on him.

    submitted by /u/CameronArtorias
    [link] [comments]

    VATS in Fallout 4 intro

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 01:42 AM PST

    I just noticed as I replayed Fallout 4 that you can enter VATS before you pick up the Pip Boy. Idk if this has been talked about before but it seems like a pretty easy thing not to fuck up. You can't enter VATS before you have a Pip Boy in New Vegas, doesn't seem that hard to fix 🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️

    submitted by /u/Cauterizer392
    [link] [comments]

    You better not say "Oh Mr. Masterson, I left my one-of-kind plasma cannon back at base. Can we go back and grab it?"

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 09:30 PM PST

    God-dayum it Stella, I heard you the first time. And the fifteenth time, too.

    submitted by /u/DodgingJungle
    [link] [comments]

    Accidentally killed a diamond city guard, everyone mad

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 01:48 AM PST

    I accidentally killed a diamond city guard, I can't calm them down, I've already tried sleeping and waiting but nothing is working, if I reload my last save I would lose 4 hours of progress, help

    submitted by /u/cyber-bulbv2
    [link] [comments]

    Picking up items sound effects

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 03:40 AM PST

    Is there any mods that add the sound effects of picking up items in fallout 76 into fallout 4?

    submitted by /u/c0sm0s312
    [link] [comments]

    What do you guys think of Fallout Shelter?

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 12:43 PM PST

    I have been playing fallout shelter ( Vault 420 ) for a while now. I like the quest and the idea of building my own Vault. So what do you people think of it.

    submitted by /u/SomeRandomGuy1769
    [link] [comments]

    Where are face textures stored in Fallout 4?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 12:48 AM PST

    Specifically, I'm looking for the Freckles - Middle texture. I assume it's in a .bsa, but which one?

    submitted by /u/throwawayg0r3
    [link] [comments]

    We need another good Fallout game

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 09:52 PM PST

    Played fallout 4 for the first time

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 02:43 AM PST

    So i just bought fallout 4 last friday and im so glad i did i never really got into the fallout series but i really feel left out and sad that i didn't seriously the game is just so amazing i bought the game of the year edition and i just cant be any happier with my purchase i played fallout 3 like a few months ago on my ps3 and finished the story explored everything bought dlcs and i loved it so i decided to just be a fallout fan now and yes i know fallout 76 is probably the worst thing to ever happen to fallout i hope we could get a 5th one But back to their roots a fine beautiful wasteland and amazing story mode.

    submitted by /u/PopyotittyB
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone collect a certain item as they play?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 12:01 AM PST

    Can't speak for Fallout 4 as I don't remember it being in the game (Haven't played it in forever) But I am a smoker, so anytime I play Fallout 3/NV I always collect cigarettes when I play. I'll stock up my house with cartons and packs and my character always carries a pack and one single cigarette. Anyone collect a certain misc item when they play?

    submitted by /u/LonesomeWater
    [link] [comments]

    It just occurred to me i got my first fallout trophy in 2009 and my most recent in 2020

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 11:57 PM PST

    Vault tec vs institute,which is the sickest

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 01:36 AM PST

    Which one of them in your opinion is the sickest in terms of expirements?i think vault Tec takes the 1 spot cuz no one in the civilian population was aware of it(not that I know of)and vault tec advertised their vaults to be fallout shelters(they were)but I think all but 2 had expirements attached to it and i read on them and some are brutal,now the institute seems to be something like kidnap ppl to test virus on them then try to cure them or something but I feel like it's not as bad as vault tec,thoughts?

    TLDR:who was more brutal in expirements?

    submitted by /u/UganadaSonic501
    [link] [comments]

    A succinct summary of my thoughts on all of the Beth Fallout DLC's.

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 10:50 AM PST

    Since I can't edit my title, let me amend that I'm talking about Fallout 3, Fallout NV and Fallout 4.

    After all this time, I've finally finished at least one playthrough of all of the aforementioned Fallout DLC's and thought I'd put down a few thoughts on each in no particular order in as succinct a fashion as I could. This will only cover the DLCs with a bit of story behind them. This is just what I've taken away from the DLCs and might possibly be construed as spoilers. If you're offended by harsh language, please skip this post.

    Operation Anchorage: Early power armor, Brotherhood of Steel Assholes.

    Point Lookout: Evil book, lots and lots of magic mushrooms.

    The Pitt: Industry gone wild, interesting moral choice.

    Broken Steel: Continue playing the game, battle waifu.

    Mothership Zeta: Get lost a lot, Big assed death ray laser.

    Lonesome Road: Winter Soldier wannabe, Best Robot Pal.

    Old World Blues: Fucking ridonkulous over-the-top science fiction, creepy eyeballs.

    Honest Hearts: A story of redemption, gorgeous landscape.

    Dead Money: Fuck you, Elijah. Fuck you, Elijah.

    Atomatron: Link settlements with robot caravans, Second best robot pal.

    Nuka World: Funpark joyrides. Fuck those star cores.

    Far Harbor: How Fallout 4 SHOULD have been written. Best DLC IMO.

    Anyone want to share some thoughts?

    submitted by /u/Atenos-Aries
    [link] [comments]

    Help with Settlements and Vault 88

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 09:15 PM PST

    Hey everyone I've just started replaying Fallout 4 and starting a new character. I've put something like 300 hours into this game so I definitely know what I'm doing when it comes to the quest, role playing, and combat. However I am still absolutely awful with the settlements. I can never seem to keep people happy or make them functional. Having said that I love messing around in Vault 88 I just can't seem to figure out how to build an aesthetically pleasing and functional vault. Any ideas or do you guys have blueprints of your vaults that would help me visualize what I can do?

    submitted by /u/jtcordell2188
    [link] [comments]

    I was commissioned to repaint another Pip-Boy unit into a Manta Man themed color way! Light up screen and functional radio unit installed.

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 01:59 PM PST

    Link to video

    Finished recently and was fun to paint. Had some hiccups along the way but easily fixed. Also wanted it prestine clean so that as well was difficult to pull off.

    submitted by /u/Ampersanders
    [link] [comments]

    My vault 93 concept

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 04:21 PM PST

    So I had earlier today came up with the idea of a vault in Stratton, Maine that is basically point lookout. Stratton , Maine however now is called ''The Stradz''. The experiment of the vault was to pump halucigen into the air, few actually got into the vault however. By 2168 the vault was flooded by the now swamped ''Stradz'' ( imagine the mire from fallout 76 plus point lookout with a hint of the cranberry bog) . The vault looks similar to vault 94 with how it's now overgrown and flooded. The dweller wear refitted vault suits, looking like the cult bindings from Fo76. They are hostile and formed a crater of atom esc. village stretching along the vault. The overseer is a machine called ''S.V.A.E.O''( think president eden plus the grafton mayor) which now has broken down and was originally intended to monitor the behavior of the people in the vault. However it now gurble random distorted bleeps and other sounds via the P.A. system. You can find it trapped in a room at the far back of the vault. Where it is surrounded by now broken computers before it is an office chair in front. There you'll find a dead body with a couple of audio logs on him. The dwellers now treat these gurgles as if they were by a god. This mistake allows for unique dialogue with the people as they call this overseer ''The interloper'', there is a priest called ''True seer Jud'' who wears a brahim skull on his head , has ghoulish skin , narrow eyes , priest's clothes( Fo76) mixed with the ritual bindings( also fo76). He's tall and lanky and has a special (junk plus rotting wood) stage and podium at the center of the atrium. The atrium is surrounded by totems (fo76) and he will say that'' the speech of the divine one '' The interloper'' has spoken to our small minds with grace , we haven't yet thy's mind hasn't comprehended'' . What do you think? Do you have any better ideas? I'd like to hear them?

    submitted by /u/Blursed_Boomer1
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout 3 decisions matter in fallout 4 mod

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 01:27 AM PST

    Bethesda really missed the ball when making Fallout 4.

    adding a questionnaire at the beginning of Fallout 4 where your decisions from the 3rd game carried on to the fourth.

    like having characters from Fallout 3 suffering from the effects of FEV virus because of your past playthrough.

    Blowing up the citadel would mean a destroyed a fractured brotherhood. Paladan Danse could be Elder Danse.

    Deacon would be sick along with mccready.

    the possibilities are endless.

    submitted by /u/TayAyase
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment