• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 15, 2020

    Fallout 3 | Where can I get a steady flow of certain weapons for repairs?

    Fallout 3 | Where can I get a steady flow of certain weapons for repairs?


    Where can I get a steady flow of certain weapons for repairs?

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 05:21 AM PST

    Everytime i fund a gun I really enjoy it ends up degrading so fast that I barely get to use it! Is there anyway to reliably find duplicates for repairs?

    submitted by /u/acatnamedorange
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to remove clutter?

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 01:11 PM PST

    In fallout 4 there was a way to just delete trash and junk piles off the ground. I was wondering if there is a way to do this in Fallout 3. I can't remember if it was a mod, or a console command that let you do it in Fallout 4. But it seems like there should be a way. I've played through many times, and I'd just like to see what the landscape looks like with the buildings there, but by and large most of the junk on the ground is gone. Except maybe if it's something the player can pick up or interact with. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/rampitup55
    [link] [comments]

    Dear Moderator, why my prevoius post has been removed?

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 01:30 PM PST

    As the title says, can I get an expenation on what I did wrong? Probably I should have clarified that the "modification" was only for my personal use and I had no intention to steal someones hard work.

    With this out of the way, I would really appreciate if anyone who knows GECK or modding in general could explain why the custom texture doesn't appear when I drop my Minigun (Eugenie) but from what I've seen other weapons work just fine.

    submitted by /u/lolop83
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment