• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 15, 2020

    Fallout: New Vegas | When I play games at The Tops with 10 Luck

    Fallout: New Vegas | When I play games at The Tops with 10 Luck


    When I play games at The Tops with 10 Luck

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 06:10 PM PST

    Golden Anti-Materiel Rifle Mod "Jackpot" Preview

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 11:52 PM PST

    Ran into him in novac after I launched his rocket, not the least bit grateful

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 11:57 PM PST

    Haven't played in months. Got goosebumps when I looked up at Megaton at night. Once I make it over to the Mojave, I might even miss this place.

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 03:58 PM PST

    Hoover Dam Awaits

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 06:02 PM PST

    Killing Van Graff

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 07:53 AM PST

    If I kill them during Cass quest (choosing violent option), and later if I choose to side with Hardin in BoS, can I still complete his loyalty quest (Tend to Your Business)?

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/ihei47
    [link] [comments]

    Best New Vegas mods?

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 08:46 PM PST

    Hi! I've been playing Fallout for a few years (NV, 3, and 4) but I haven't used mods before. I'd love some advice on which ones are good. Obviously that's subjective, but I'm mostly looking for ones that will enhance gameplay, nothing too wild. TIA!

    submitted by /u/laurne
    [link] [comments]

    Softcore hardcore mode?

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 04:44 PM PST

    I'd been thinking about this already, but then saw a post asking for the opposite of what I was looking for, and figured I'd make my own.

    I'm looking for a mod that implements only the hunger, thirst and fatigue aspects of hardcore mode. I don't want perma-dead companions, or ammo weight, or any of that, just the basic need system.

    I'm looking around on nexus right now, but any help would very much appreciated.

    submitted by /u/CarnalKid
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a mod for more level names

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 06:18 PM PST

    I noticed doing a wiki deep dive that the unique level names end at level 30 named Messiah, True Mortal, and Devil appropriately. Is there a mod that gives unique names up to level 50 with all the dlc?

    submitted by /u/quid_pro_kourage
    [link] [comments]

    Mega scorpion boss fight

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 05:53 PM PST

    I killed the scorpion pretty easily by spamming mega nukes from the bunker to the right. Exploring the rest of the bossfight room afterwards and finding all the "easier" ways the game actually intended for you to win was pretty hilarious.

    submitted by /u/squishybumsquuze
    [link] [comments]

    Jswayer hardcore mode build?

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 04:23 PM PST

    Just got done with a no hardcore mode sniper build on hard. Any ideas for a hardcore build I could use for Jswayer hardcore on hard? Was thinking speech, survival, guns maybe? Or energy weapons, I would like to switch it up after doing a gun build

    submitted by /u/cheesiboi
    [link] [comments]

    How to save UI settings across different playthroughs?

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 05:54 PM PST

    Decided to jump back into the game but when I started a new game, my UI presets (e.g. where my compass is) is back to default. Does anyone know how I can just port over or use my previously done UI presets?

    submitted by /u/yimjeric
    [link] [comments]

    is there a way of turning off/disabling hunger and thirst but keeping the other features of hardcore?

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 02:00 PM PST

    all help appreciated thanks, I am p[laying with the jsawyer mod and i feel like the hunger and thirst is just too much and it fills up too quick

    submitted by /u/mudcakes2000
    [link] [comments]

    Build ideas?

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 11:26 AM PST

    I'm trying to think of new ways to play but I can't think of any good build ideas. Suggestions?

    submitted by /u/Munkki123
    [link] [comments]

    I cannot find a good walkthrough for dead money’s “heist of the century” because all have their repair at 100. I can’t figure out how to remove the holo-wall. What do I do?

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 01:02 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment