• Breaking News

    Friday, December 13, 2019

    Fallout: New Vegas | There before them lay the body of the outlaw on the ground

    Fallout: New Vegas | There before them lay the body of the outlaw on the ground


    There before them lay the body of the outlaw on the ground

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 06:02 AM PST

    A welcome change from Khans, Legionaries and Powder Gangers

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 04:32 AM PST

    I Accidentally Stepped on a Mantis

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 11:15 PM PST

    ... and it died.

    So, I started up a new character today. I was leaving Primm along the highway, heading towards the Mojave Outpost to get the sherrif pardoned. I come up on a couple escaped convicts crossing the highway, heading towards a building on my right. I dispatch them with my varmint rifle, making sure to test out the new scope. With them taken care of, I take a wide circle around the building, as it looks like a good place to set up an ambush. I spot a couple vipers. They're a bit tougher than the convicts I just took care of, so I pull out my cowboy repeater, and they're dead before they can make a move. After collecting any valuables from my poor dead friends, I make for the door. It has some lovely green graffiti with a two word poem "Fuck You". I get my repeater ready, and I rush through the door, taking out the two remaining vipers before their guns are even out. I round the desk and suddenly... SPLAT! I look down to see dead Nymph mantis. "Huh, that's new," I thought as I systematically clear out the rest of the mantises with my feet.

    Anyway, I've played the game several times now, and I didn't know til today that you could kill a mantis by stepping on it. This game never ceases to amaze me.

    TLDR: Mediocre courier discovers that bugs die when you step on them.

    submitted by /u/JtSkillZzZ
    [link] [comments]

    some benny art I did

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 08:18 AM PST

    Multiple Save

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 03:46 AM PST

    Do you guys know a Mod or anything where I can play different character without messing up my saves like Save 1 ,

    Save 2?

    submitted by /u/Jnard_Guillio
    [link] [comments]

    the utmost form of flattery

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 12:19 PM PST

    So I started another Modded run.

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 10:29 PM PST

    so, full disclosure, I had about 670~ hours in this game prior to this particular playthrough. I haven't been checking to see how long its been going on, but since starting this run I have exactly 679 hours in game. I love this game, I've played it to bits.

    I mention this because, in all my time playing this game, I have never done what I've done here. for those of you who don't know, there's this little mod called "A world of pain" that adds tons of dungeons that tend to be very difficult and full of enemies. When I say full I mean FULL, I've been mobbed down by rad roaches a number of times even with ideal weaponry for those situations. I've played with this mod before, but for this particular playthrough I decided that my character would be more of a homebody, so, he bought a home from one of the merchants added by AWOP, for five thousand caps, before leaving goodsprings, and I decided that I would make the town truly safe by clearing out the surrounding wildlife and dungeons (of which AWOP adds around 4 to the surroundings of GS, more if you count RUMBLE dungeons that are inside other dungeons).

    Before I left GS I was level 14. 14! I've never stayed past level 4 before and here I was at level 14 before I even left town! and I wasn't even leaving for good, there was just a quest that made me dip out near the mojave outpost for a dungeon full of scorps before coming back! I'm still not done and I'm level 19 and have legitimately acquired almost 20000 caps! I haven't even been to nipton yet!

    There isn't really a point to this post, I just wanted to gush about how good this game is, how great the modding scene is, and about how much fun I'm having. Tell me what your favorite playthroughs/mods were like, maybe?

    submitted by /u/always_screaching
    [link] [comments]

    [Spoilers] A theory about Dead Money and the phrase "Begin Again"

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 06:54 PM PST

    I've recently been replaying Dead Money and I came to a realisation near the end. All the companions began again in their own way. Dean Domino began his life again as a ghoul, Christine began again by being muted and then taking on a new voice and Dog/God began again by merging the two personalities.

    This is just my interpretation and it may be specific to my choices in the playthrough but it's just a neat little idea I had. I'd love to know what you all think or if this is already a commonly accepted theory.

    submitted by /u/SPQR1918
    [link] [comments]

    I swear this isnt what it looks like

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 06:58 PM PST

    Best stability mods?

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 09:43 AM PST

    Crashes are really annoying lol. Angel mods/community patches yall recommend?

    submitted by /u/Sir_Ezno
    [link] [comments]

    Suit you sarah unmarked quest not giving option to give suits.

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 09:39 AM PST

    mods that might have caused it: ttw sarah companion mod willow mod so basically i have tried multiple times on different saves to give her the suits, including different gender and all the options in the tree. i have given myself 3 of every suit including the boomer suits and yet no option appears to hand them over. i have fast traveled to and from the hotel and waited but still nothing. any help?

    valve pls fix?????

    submitted by /u/SelfCombusted
    [link] [comments]

    Legion Assassins Killed Chief Hanlon

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 06:28 PM PST

    OK guys I was t the end of the return to sender and I waited for Chief Hanlon to be there and all of a sudden two Legion Assassins juts spawned in and killed him. Has this happened to anyone else?

    submitted by /u/BeagleBoyGaming
    [link] [comments]

    How new Vargas would end without the courier (my theory)

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 04:52 PM PST

    At first glance (to me at least) I thought that the NCR would win the second battle of hover dam without the couriers involvment. Due to the NCR having better military equipment and the NCR rangers giving them the advantage. But there was one lose end that I didn't consider. Ulysses

    In a world without the courier the divide wouldn't have formed the society that Ulysses talks about. This means that he in all likelihood would have kept the job as courier 6 and attempted to deliver the platinum chip. Let's assume that the same events happen to Ulysses as to the courier at the start of the game and as we know Ulysses was motivated by revenge so he could have gone after benny. What happened from there I don't know but if he did decide to get involved with the second battle of hover dam he would side with NCR or the legion and I don't think he would be a big fan of Mr house.

    Would he even finish his delivery?

    I don't know if someone has already proposed this theory but I thought this was an interesting idea. Sorry for spelling and grammar.

    Tldr: without the courier Ulysses would deliver the platinum chip and he would be in the same position at the courier at the start of the game.

    submitted by /u/fish4203
    [link] [comments]

    Help please

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 05:22 PM PST

    My game keeps crashing and I want to know how to fix it?

    submitted by /u/thegamingkaiser
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment