• Breaking News

    Friday, December 13, 2019

    Fallout 3 | You can re-program Cerberus, the Mr Gutsy robot in Underworld to kill the ghouls!

    Fallout 3 | You can re-program Cerberus, the Mr Gutsy robot in Underworld to kill the ghouls!


    You can re-program Cerberus, the Mr Gutsy robot in Underworld to kill the ghouls!

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 02:55 AM PST

    Okay so i just found Andale for the first time. (Please don’t spoil it for me)

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 05:36 PM PST

    Is there something I'm missing?

    So, i walk into this house and theres an old man he tells me to leave while i can, then i walk into another house and the guy says "oh dont listen to the old man, hes crazy"

    I haven't googled anything about Andale yet but its just got a weird vibe to it. I would think it was just a decent town if this old fart didn't tell me to get the hell out while i can.

    Theres got to be more to this town right? Maybe not.They just seem to friendly.

    Is there more lore to this place or am i just over thinking it.

    Edit: this is why i love fallout. Im not going to spoil it for anyone but after doing some snooping around there is more to that place. A lot more.

    submitted by /u/plainjane187
    [link] [comments]

    Ok waving the white flag on running Fallout 3

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 04:15 PM PST

    I have got the GOG version, after not being able to get the Steam version to go. And GOG version is giving me the same issue of crashing when I click Play. I don't know if the issue is the previous installation of Steam FO3 or because I had Vortex installed. The only reason I am thinking Vortex might have been the issue is that everytime I run the launcher I get baked and base ini files popping up in the My Games\Fallout 3 folder dated from mid-November. I am just not sure what to do at this time, all I want to do is explore the Capitol Wasteland again.

    submitted by /u/lunacyofageek
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment