• Breaking News

    Saturday, December 21, 2019

    Fallout: New Vegas | "The Ranger vets are on their way from Baja. I've never seen one before, but I heard they chew nails and spit napalm." — NCR soldiers and engineers

    Fallout: New Vegas | "The Ranger vets are on their way from Baja. I've never seen one before, but I heard they chew nails and spit napalm." — NCR soldiers and engineers


    "The Ranger vets are on their way from Baja. I've never seen one before, but I heard they chew nails and spit napalm." — NCR soldiers and engineers

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 03:32 AM PST

    HE Runs LIKE The GECKOS!!!

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 09:08 AM PST

    Saw this post and immediatly thought of this sub.

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 01:14 PM PST

    The only reason I might not play a remastered Fallout New Vegas

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 09:19 AM PST

    They might patch the glitch that let's me take everything from the Sierra madre vault

    submitted by /u/BigBananaDealer
    [link] [comments]

    I'm buying Fallout: NV today with all DLC (5.99€ on Steam). Is there anything I should know?

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 02:07 AM PST

    I'm coming from Fallout 4. Is there anything I should know about game mechanics and stuff like that?

    submitted by /u/Phoenixxer
    [link] [comments]

    Was there supposed to be a drunk guy in Freeside you could get Karma from?

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 07:47 AM PST

    I'm a bit confused as to what is and isn't supposed to be in New Vegas. I used to play with the New Vegas Enhanced Content mod which was essentially a boatload of mods made to work together.

    I no longer play with that. But I am now playing with JSawyer Ultimate Edition.

    Something I'm used to having in my previous playthroughs is there's a drunk guy in Freeside and you can give him alcoholic drinks to gain positive karma similar to how you can give homeless guys water for karma in Fallout 3.

    I can't seem to find that guy in this playthrough. I can think of any number of scenarios to explain why.

    1) He's not in vanilla New Vegas, he was one of the things that was added by the New Vegas Enhanced Content pack and now that I'm not using that, he's gone.

    2) He is in the base game but now that I'm using JSawyer Ultimate Edition mod, the drunk has been removed as part of the overall changes to make Karma harder to get

    3) I simply haven't looked hard enough for him yet.

    As for option 2, I've checked the changelogs of the JSawyer Mod and the JSawyer Ultimate Edition mod and I can't find any mention of them removing this guy. So I checked the Fallout wiki under Karma and looked at the ways to gain Positive Karma, the drunk guy is not listed as one of the ways.

    So I'm leaning toward the possibility that NVEC added this guy but I want to know if anybody here knew that for sure.

    submitted by /u/Smooth_Complaint
    [link] [comments]

    Walking the Mohave makes me wish for a nuclear winter.

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 06:33 AM PST

    How can I make the game more difficult, like Old World Blues was?

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 08:26 AM PST

    I just finished OWB (absolutely fantastic by the way) and one thing I really, REALLY enjoyed is that I could actually die again and had to watch my ammo and worry about my weapon condition (especially with some of the more fragile stuff like the LAER). Enemies seemed to scale to my level and on Very Hard actually required some sneaking and a bit of tactics, since they were considerably more difficult to deal with than in the base game.

    But upon returning to the Mojave, I quickly found myself a bit bored with how easy everything is... I mean, I know 50 levels is a bit much and you can end up overpowered, but in OWB I never felt like I couldn't deal with anything, just that every encounter was fresh & engaging. Once or twice I even had to run and it was fantastic (swarms of fucking Nightstalkers!!). In the Mojava I ran through a Nighstalker cave in about ten 12.7mm rounds, they were so unbelievably pathetic compared to the ones from OWB it made me sad. I've been running through Deathclaws like they're nothing, which are like... some of the most difficult enemies in the game? It feels like level scaling is broken or straight up doesn't accommodate for if you get above level 20?

    Without starting a new game, can someone recommend a scaling mod that'll make combat more fun like it just was against the enemies in OWB? I tried a 'Legendary Difficulty' mod, but that really didn't change the difficulty at all, all it really did was make deathclaws maybe take an extra hit from my pistol... For what it's worth, I'd rather have combat that legitimately does make the enemies more tanky. I like that RPG feel of relying on critical hits and stat boosts, rather than turning the game into something like Call of Duty where everything can die in a couple of shots. Because to be honest, that wouldn't be much different to how the game is right now for me. Any tips please?

    submitted by /u/Cloud_Motion
    [link] [comments]

    Subdermal Armor value

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 10:34 AM PST

    I've installed the Subdermal Armor implant and my DT is 2 while undressed according to pipboy. Fallout Wiki says the implant should be making DT=4. What gives? The only suspect is YUP patch.

    submitted by /u/saamohod
    [link] [comments]

    Does enemies' level scale with the player's?

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 08:43 AM PST

    As the title reads. I know that in vanilla Skyrim this is the case, while there are mods that remove this (which is what I particularly like).

    submitted by /u/saamohod
    [link] [comments]

    It was there the whole time

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 11:52 PM PST

    I just found out my friend has had it on his PC for a over a year and he hasn't played. At all. Any. I'm at a loss for words. What do I do?

    submitted by /u/k11ks
    [link] [comments]

    Is there anything stopping me from just lugging around one of the moveable crates from Goodsprings to store all my loot in like a bag of holding?

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 10:21 AM PST

    Or does it reset to it's original position when you change cells or something?

    Edit: so far I have 800 pounds of crafting material and other semi-useful junk in the crate which I have named Crateos. Crateos, ED-I and I are well on our way to Novac and have no intention of stopping until we hit Vegas where Crateos isn't allowed in because he's too young. He might go home after that.

    submitted by /u/IFE-Antler-Boy
    [link] [comments]

    Mr.House Getting in the Holiday Spirit. (Re-Up with direct link because the Imgur link broke)

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 12:40 PM PST

    How the fuck do you play caravan

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 12:45 PM PST

    Seriously, I have a couple hundred hours in the game and I don't understand it.

    submitted by /u/Dudereese
    [link] [comments]

    Assassin suit arm glitch

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 01:15 PM PST

    Pics: https://imgur.com/a/0F3uH4Y

    How do I fix this? I have tested and this is not caused by mods.

    submitted by /u/Ovledd
    [link] [comments]

    Just Finished My First New Vegas Safe with All DLC

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 10:36 AM PST

    After 43 hours. Lots of things shot and dismemberd. 4 DLC completed and 1 main quests given by robert edwin house finished.

    plus some side quests and helping a few folks here and there to do as much good as i could.

    so i would like you to evaluate how i done. here are the important points

    Main Faction chosen: Robert Edwin House

    Factions Destroyed: legion, Boomers, Brotherhood of steel (powder gangs has been taken in by the great khans)

    Factions helped: kings, followers of the apocalypse, Enclave remnants, jacobstown mutants, powder gangers, great khans.

    Lonesomeroad nuke: fired at legion,

    honest hearts: helped josh fight the white legs

    Dead money: backstabbed everybody for 37 gold bars and pre war money and CHIPS!

    old world blue's: killed those brains in jars helped the sink out. upgraded the stealth suit to max. and did the school test thingy's.

    Companions helped: cass, Rex, ED-E, Lilly, that doctor guy from the Enclave forgot his name already.

    final level 50.

    build: speech, sneak, barter, guns,

    Special, 5, 10, 4, 10, 7, 7, 10. (i think if i got them wrong please pardon me, used the perk to gain more points and implants and that lonesome road perk plus reinforced spine.)

    traits: Wild wasteland, small frame, good natured (added wild wasteland with console commands)

    thanks in advance. also please give any idea's for what to do in my next run. i'm thinking going with the legion

    submitted by /u/P_Duyd
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment