• Breaking News

    Friday, December 13, 2019

    Fallout | I LOVE how they have incorporated National Parks into the Fallout series

    Fallout | I LOVE how they have incorporated National Parks into the Fallout series


    I LOVE how they have incorporated National Parks into the Fallout series

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 09:26 AM PST

    Playing through Fallout 4: Far Harbor now. Lots and lots of Acadia National Park stuff in here - campground, visitor center, mountains trees etc.

    Also loved the expac for New Vegas where you go through Zion National Park (Utah) and the canyons that are part of that park.

    And the guy in New Vegas who they threw down the Grand Canyon.

    As someone who guides in and loves the national parks, I'm super glad they are in these games. It appears the game creators are fans of the national parks themselves.

    The only upsetting thing is that the current national parks look more and more like the ones in the games everyday...

    submitted by /u/robster644
    [link] [comments]

    Brotherhood of Steel SIGHTED!

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 01:21 PM PST

    Saw this last night and thought I'd share here. I thought it was pretty cool!

    [Imgur](https://i.imgur.com/tZV6Wuh.jpg)

    submitted by /u/MisterVertigo7
    [link] [comments]

    Wasteland 2, the sequel to the predecessor to Fallout, is free on GOG for the next 14 hours or so.

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 03:55 PM PST

    I mercy killed the Vault-Tec rep

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 02:07 AM PST

    My oldest playthrough is a cumulative 27+ days old (I'm almost at lvl 100) and my capital settlement has the Vault Tec rep as a vendor.

    Usually I've been disappointed with his stuff, and yesterday I went to visit him to see if he had some junk I needed.

    There he stood, at his counter.

    "You'll come and visit me, right?"

    "You'll come and visit me, right?"

    "You'll come and visit me, right?"

    His mind had finally cracked. I sent him from my capital to Bunker Hill, and slit his throat half way between the two settlements.

    Due to there being grass everywhere, I couldn't find his body.

    He's probably been chewed by mongrels by now.

    submitted by /u/tokillatequila
    [link] [comments]

    Playing Fallout (1997) In a 3D World the Fallout 1 in Fallout New Vegas mod

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 12:29 PM PST

    The link to the video can be found here by Alternative Gaming Channel. The creator of the mod has a channel you can find here. I figured I would post this video here because the project seemed to have went without an update for a long period of time with a Youtube video going up over a year ago and no updates on the Nexus page but recently the Nexus page was updated and progress seems to be being made.

    Edit: /u/uradonkey003 pointed out a portion of the Nexus page I somehow missed that states the following:

    Unfortunately, today we have reached the point, where no further progress with the development is possible. For that reason we decided to publish everything we have managed to collect by now, because it cost us a lot of effort and because a strong group of fans, who we pay tribute to, has been formed around the mode.

    submitted by /u/TheAmazingJuicyBeast
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout in amazon

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 01:46 AM PST

    Imagine the game begins in the Amazon a place that was not touched by bombs only suffered radiation damage. You live in a village in the middle of nature its all very rural, wooden houses and few weapons. Everyone lives of tge land. The history of that village was that the people who formed it came from the underground but were only rumors. One day with a chain of events you will end up in a cave where no one entered because of a dangerous mutated animal. There you find a giant round fallen metal door. It is a vault. You start exploring but every is destroyed you only find are some weapons, scrap and some skeletons. While exploring you enter a room there is a pipboy on the floor, a computer and a radar. You beginning to hear something coming from the computer its the BOS and they are trying to contact the people in the vault and they are saying that they are approaching. Looking at the radar you see a green dot appearing you don't understand what it is. You leave the vault and look up at the sky and you see something huge flying approaching. BOS appears to explore the vault but has nothing of interest and start exploring the village and studying the people, they are especially interested in you. They teach you how to use weapons and a power armor. One day you inadvertently hear a conversation with the elder and an officer, they are saying that another major faction is approaching and in that conversation you also find out that they are planning steal the land where your village is for being very good for agriculture and raise animals. Now you have a choice to go to your village, join the bos or join the approaching faction. Or of course kill everyone. (i imagine the story behind the vault would be that vault tech was seeing what happened if indigenous people were look in a vault)

    Sorry for bad English

    submitted by /u/countbarney
    [link] [comments]

    Honestly they missed an opportunity in Nuka World to have JC Bradberton function like House. (Alternate Ending)

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 03:47 PM PST

    He should've been the one that gave you Open Season, with his request you eliminate the raiders and turn Nuka World back into his Nuka World of the Pre-War. He'll have you turn Bradberton into a thriving community and have tribes occupy each land functioning as both settlers and staff. Imagine side quests where you have to craft supplies for these lands. Where you have to find new animals for Safari Zone. Eventually this alternate ending lets you restore Nuka-World into a theme park city. Self Sufficient and brimming with guests and settlers. The Eastern New Vegas, the last Happy Place in the desolate wasteland. As a bonus you could also jump start a commodity that will always be in demand in the wasteland. Potable Beverages, aka Nuka Cola. Bradberton's Empire could have returned, and we could've had East Coast House.

    But no...that would've been a complete DLC. God knows we can't have that. Perhaps only Far Harbor reached that accolade. Looking back at past Fallout DLC's, nothing rivals Old World Blues or Dead Money. Far Harbor certainly comes close to Dead Money, maybe even surpassing Old World Blues. Still it annoys me, that though Nuka-World may be massive, Far Harbor has more quests than it does, and it feels more complete. This has been said countless of times, but playing it now really makes me feel like they wasted a great opportunity.

    Edit: Here's how the alternative quest shoud've played out. As soon as you become Overboss Sierra will approach you in Nuka Town upon exiting the Arena. She will not give you the Cappy Quest, as that will be changed for unique weapons. Instead, she gives you a location to help her find the rumored head of JC Bradberton. Once you find him he gives you Open Season. You activate the Galaxy Zone Robots and you go to town on the Nuka World Radiers. He gives you Power Play and you capture more parts of Nuka World. You are to contact the settlers at Bradberton and talk to his Robobrain Security Chief in Galaxy Zone for more quests. Galaxy Zone serves as your military command center with a Robot Liutenant as the commander. This gives further lore on the Military research Nuka Cola was aiding in. You invade Dry Rock to remove the infestation and it turns into a residential district. You head to the Safari Zone and turn it into a Zoo and Ranch. You head to Kiddie Kingdom and turn it into another ride and residential district. You establish a new city and have restored his theme park. Most trash is cleared and Bradberton is pleased. He gives you a private suite that used to belong to him before the war. (A reference to Walt Disney's personal Suite within the park in Disneyland)

    submitted by /u/Jetstream_Lee
    [link] [comments]

    Combat armor helmet in ep 6 of the Mandalorian?

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 01:56 AM PST

    Is that a Fallout 4 style combat armor helmet in the opening scene at 1:22 ?

    submitted by /u/Atomic-Jimboid
    [link] [comments]

    Change my view: Johnny guitar is more annoying than butcher Pete.

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 09:01 PM PST

    Would going Free-to-play (alongside rework of the in-game micro-transaction) cleanse the name of Fallout-76 ??

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 02:13 AM PST

    Fallout....on the islands?

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 11:08 AM PST

    I recently saw some you discussing a Fallout game set in Michigan/Chicago/Ohio/etc.

    What about Fallout set in an island chain? The Keys, Hawaii, the Alaskan archipelago or even Seattle/British Columbia?

    Boats and floating settlements, underwater Vaults (both flooded and not), terrible storms/winds, volcanic themed mutations (west coast). Granted you would have to implement some sort of vehicle aspect; boats, rafts, ferries, even jury-rigged jet skis.

    Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/my1973vw
    [link] [comments]

    What’s your favorite power armor aesthetically?

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 08:24 PM PST

    It's the worst in terms of stats, but god damn that T-45 is just so iconic.

    I love it. Besides that maybe X-01.

    submitted by /u/quantumthiccy
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout 4 on xbox one constantly crashing.

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 01:42 AM PST

    Hi all I'm wondering if anyone can give me some help. Basically I have fallout 4 and all the expansions on xbox one. Really been enjoying it tons however its constantly crashing anywhere between 10 mins to an hour of playtime. I dont have any mods installed, but do have a few freebies from the creation club store installed, such as some pip boy re colours and the skyrim set that was free ages ago.

    I've tried reinstalling it. But it still crashes. Not sure what else to do. Any help would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Naiphe
    [link] [comments]

    Need advice from an experience modder for Fallout NV

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 11:07 PM PST

    I know enough about modding to get the game to run without any immediate conflicts but my game inevitably crashes after 30-60 minutes of doing stuff, going in and out of places, etc.

    My game is heavily modded, most of which are from this guide:

    https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/65199?tab=description&BH=0

    I followed pretty much everything in this guide to the book, and yet I still experience crashes, even though the modder here says he has none (I find that very hard to believe). I used the small texture pack and even optimized textures using Ordenador.

    My PC stats:

    OS: Windows 10

    Total System RAM: 16337 MiB

    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-6600K CPU @ 3.5GHz (base speed)

    GPU: GeForce GTX 1060

    Dedicated V-RAM: 6144MB GDDR5

    Total graphics memory: 14312 MB

    I installed all the utilities the guide said to, did the 4GB patch and all that, I'm running the game through NVSE, I use ENB, AntiCrash, etc.

    Here are my enblocal.ini settings from [Global] to [Memory]:

    [GLOBAL]

    UseENBoostWithoutGraphics=false

    [PERFORMANCE]

    SpeedHack=true

    [MULTIHEAD]

    ForceVideoAdapterIndex=false

    VideoAdapterIndex=0

    [MEMORY]

    ExpandSystemMemoryX64=false

    ReduceSystemMemoryUsage=true

    DisableDriverMemoryManager=false

    DisablePreloadToVRAM=false

    EnableUnsafeMemoryHacks=false

    ReservedMemorySizeMb=1024

    VideoMemorySizeMb=13858

    EnableCompression=false

    AutodetectVideoMemorySize=false

    I also made the recommended changes in the three Fallout .ini files where you set useThreadedAI=1 and I set the number of threads to 4 since I have a quad-core.

    I have 133 active plugins and 13 active mods, according to NMM. (I am using a bashed patch)

    This is below the 135 soft cap so I don't see why I'm having issues, unless the active mods are implicitly added to the number of plugins? I'm still not sure how it works.

    Here is my entire list of plugins, after sorting with LOOT and all that:

    https://ibb.co/0fNR1km

    https://ibb.co/fd9wHZ3

    https://ibb.co/3hkP19D

    https://ibb.co/6PkBnmj

    Ignore the unchecked ones. Some were merged into the bashed patch and others I just didn't want anymore. I've already removed the disabled plugins from the Data folder, and none of the utilities show any conflicts.

    I'm really enjoying the modpack and it feels like a whole new Fallout game but the crashes are really annoying. I hate having to save every 5 minutes for fear of a crash. It happens most often when loading into another area. Whenever I've crashed out in the wasteland, there's always obvious warning signs before it happens, like plant textures suddenly turning black, so I at least can save first. But indoors I don't get any warning signs. Sometimes the game will give me a vague error message like "Out of memory!" and other times it says nothing, it just freezes during loading and I have to close it down with task manager.

    All I want is to have a stable game that doesn't crash so much. If anyone has any ideas on what I can do, please let me know, thanks.

    submitted by /u/GregTheEngineer
    [link] [comments]

    Similarities from Fallout 3 and Fallout 4 DLC and other similarities.

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 08:27 PM PST

    So the fallout 3 DLC of Point lookout has the player going to an island, trying to find a girl, then solving a better problem. Fallout 4's Far Harbor its a player character looking for a girl, but has to solve a bigger problem. Using the mechanist from fallout 3 in a mini DLC in Fallout 4. Are these Bethesda being lazy?

    It goes the same with Liberty Prime. Don't get me wrong, its super cool to see him back and looking great, but the BOS is using the same method. Bethesda being lazy again? Even now they literally brought fallout 3 to fallout 4 through the creation club.

    I would like to hear some other opinions on this, I find it quite interesting.

    (Just to note I'm not hating on either game, I find both games incredibly fun.)

    submitted by /u/chaseguy099
    [link] [comments]

    Challenge Survival run Gone to waste

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 01:04 PM PST

    So hears the whole story if my nuka world challenge run at lev 5

    Notes: This is just a very long story of how this almost perfect run was ruined by just one minor glitch (and this isnt perfect writing with punctuation, good grammer, good spelling, tried adding some as I was writing but ya)

    I was doing a challenge that right as I got out of the vault I would go to nuka world but first I went to the scrap yard with the centary robot to get the nuka launcher for the gunner assultron at the entrance of nuka world and. Then I retured to sanctuary to put a save down and get my supplies(Purified water, Food,Frags and Molotovs, other misc stuff) ready then went to Covent on the way to nuka world slept their put down a save and I also stole their milkjugs in front of their houses to fill with purified water, Also sold ammo I did not use etc (Was planning for a sniper/Melee build). Once I got near nuka world entrance I tryed sneaking in died 4 times untill from pure luck shot gunner assultron with mini nuke when it was chasing me and ran inside. Killed the injured dude in fear that the gunners would follow me in,one off the train saved in the really well hidden bed right as you get off the train, and that turrent room was hard died 2 times the same way thought I had frags equipped but actually had mines equipped diddnt pick them up just eqquiped frag one the turrents outsmarted me by shooting the mines, and 5 other times just from not seeing a turrent (thinking it was clear), bad placement in room, and my stupidity man I was glad their was a bed right before the turrents (because their was like no beds near nuka world entrance so I had to walk all the way back if I died), after I actually cleared the turrent room (cant really remember all the rooms but Ill tell you the ones I do remember) (might be out of order) died like 3 times in the maze part, the absolute bane of my existance was the boards you had to walk on to get across (was wearing power armour) when I broke all of them wile going back to save in the bed,When I cane back to it I could not get across unless I jumped on the pilers that heldbthe boards up that was really frustrating cause In power armour ita hard enough to jump onto the piller.l (gonna call the act of landing and staying on it hitbox) those pillers had the freakin tiny hitbox of a mouse,and It would sometimes let you stay in but you were slowly sliding off of them making me have to restart the getting across process but discoverd a trick but did not help alot though, when I died after that part btw 1time I was so mad I had to do deal with those freaking slippery,small hitbox hellpawn of pillers I was that mad took me like 15 more tries after that I stayed so concentrated on staying alive the hidden mines were fine even though they one hit You (In survival Explosives do massivly more damage like moltovs,frags,any explosive one hit you), nut with the help of vats it could see where they were and run and pick them up diddnt want to explode them in fear of my stupidity running into and exploding car (happend once), then when I got to the mirurlurk pit I threw a frag the activate the mirelurks hidden under the ground and to cripple their legs used vats to see where they killed of what I thought was the last mirelurk turns out 2 others only appear when you enter the pit or shoot their eggs (Fun fact I learned this run was that mirlurks go to the egg sites if you destroy their eggs or they will also come out of the ground even if not disturbed if their eggs are destroyed) so I obviously died cause at this low level of 5 everything 1 hit me and they were fast and I was slow so ya then actually killed them all by crippling their legs, btw their was a glowing legendary mirelurk, dont remeber the legendary effect but remeber not taking it cause it was bad. Shot the monkey so the turrents did not activate then the gas room was next first time died learned how brutal those radroaches stun was even though it was only for a seconed first times died got stunned right as I thought I got then key thatbis stuck un the door relized I diddnt have key when I tried to unlock locked door,2nt try got key opened door but could not access terminal cause of radroach stun, 3rd attempt died cause I panicked from the radroaches, 4th turned off gas but legendary rad roach killed me while I was mentally recovering,5 time did it almost died to rad roaches again but Jet saved the day, next the ant room 1st try killed 1 ant sworm with a molotov not knowing theirs 2 antsworns (was hiding on stairs) saw 2nt antsworn at top of stairs threw molotov killed myself because I was caught in the blast 2nt try somehow killed them all with 1 molotov was happy, now the run part where raiders shoot you for some reason no raiders spawned so all I had to worry about was that one turrent but just ran past it next was the over boss battle died once because of bad plan,2nt try found mininuke in 1 of the lockers used the mininuke to get him to like only a inch of life left and them hid behinde a bumper car used some Med-X, Jet, Psycho,used all my 10m ammo on him then finished him with a pipewrench,

    (Gonna skip to all the worlds like kiddie kingdom,etc. Also gonna not nmention most of my deaths because theirs way to manybto explain)

    (Would also like to mention that almost EVERYTHING could 1 hit me if it did not one hit it woulfld just rapidly decrease my health like the turrents they would shred through me)

    1st world Robot place forgot name Sneaked in 1 entrance died alot tryed farming legendarys but failed because thay encounters I got the raiders killed all the enemys but not super mutants but if I activated the encounter the raiders would pile up making it impossible for the supermutants to kill them (gonna use < > as to show which side won the open side is the side that won)what I mean is when I activated the events rainders < super mutants then raiders <supermutants than raiders >> supermutants Raiders >>>>> supermutants so ya then as I was trying to farm I found a hidden bed it was located between dry rock gulch and robot zone it was on the road where the millitery cars are and ghouls and 1 glowing 1 once you get random encounter raiders to kill them theirs a bed in the blue storage thing you have to jump on back of truck and enter the blue thing and theirs a bed this bed was the most usefull bed I knew of so then I tried robot zonr again entered from diffrent entrance sneak attacks most robots, moltoved turrents (gun fact molotovs do massive damege to any wall turrents) died alot to mr.fizzys (Rad robots) they literally spray radiated nuka-cola at you and if I got close to them and they sprayed me my health would fill up red in almost an instant was enough time to run away though but if I used my action points on trying to sneak attack them and dont kill them them I get screwed. Got manager key,starcore, rad suit ( for kiddie kingdom) the robots I disabled where first the Mr.Handy robots AKA Mr.frizzy the hell spawn, and then made the turrents my allies, then disabled the protectrons I cleared out the vault area first got all starcores was difficult first time died alot at this time period I only had mr.handys disabled, but It was easy cause I memorised were the protectrons where and sneak attacked them only issue was the turrents, then relized theirs a bed I continue to find the enemys preventing me from saving kill then and save when I found a good angle I used my operater sniper to shoot the turrents, then I left the vault area and turned in my starcores I allied the turrent went to nuka-cola ride building (one where theirs a rocket you can ride and lots and lots if deadly,hidden turrents but was happy I made them my allie ) sneak attacked the 1 nukatron was very easy cause all the Mr.handy robots where diabled and the turrents were my allies untill I got to the area where the assultrons and sentary bots are fighting the alian turrents I sneaked past the first assultron and sentary and killed the 2 assultrons I think it was 2 but they were on the other side since I found a way on the roof of the sencond building I sneak attacked then with my operater sniper first disabling their legs,then their head then their,arms that shot lasers after this I heard an explosion turns out jt was the sentary boy exploding cause the alian turrents got the best of him looted their corpses Got all but 1 starcores spent a solid 10mins to find the last 1 then eventuality found it. Then turned in my star cores I think this is when I deactived the defense mode of the robots got rest of starcores in robot area from battlezone,Theater,outside,etc (not gonna tell of those places)

    Next zone 2nt zone was Kiddie Kindom (Since I got a rad suit from robot zone the rads were nothing) (Would like to note that all the ghouls in this area could 1 hit me) (BTW I got Rachel's tape before starting the kingdom)

    Equipped rad suit equipped 1 of my 2 melee weapons (Modded bat from the pack area, Disciple blade) it had the bat out spamming the vats button searching for ghouls, died alot from ghouls and mines and died once to the nuka-cola ride with grenades on strings attached to them was curious what the pressure plate did (did not notice grenades on strings) anyways sneak attacked most ghouls, first I entered the theater area then started hastily whacking the "Dead" ghouls legs so when Oswald uses his power the ghouls will be either dead already ot unable to move beat Oswald he disappears I enter Tunnels see him talking to his ghoul friend which I think is adorable then realize I have to explore fun house (I was trying to avoid the funhouse) first off the maze died 2 times, then the moveing floor it baffled me how hard it was to do that but found a trick it is to hold a painting stand on it as you hold it look all the way down and jump died onece to the grenade bouquet which I never knew where their then did it again but ran git past grenade bouquet unscaved then the spinning bottles they were almost those pillers from the gauntlet but easyer way easyer then unlocked door with terminal and unlcoked short cut then the spinning tunnels did not die surprisingly but did fall through the hole in one of the tunnels but I got through it then after I finished the "Fun House" I went oswald talked to him gave him Rachel's tape so I did not have to fight him git his hat and sword and went to my base in the m.t place forgot the name

    Part 3 Resupply So went back to my over boss base in the m.t stored unused ammo, not needed aid items,slept and put down a save I also restocked my supplies I filled all the empty bottles up at evens trailer cause he has a water pump that gives purified water, then took all the ammo I did not use and sold it ( Ammo cannot be sold for less than 1 cap so if you have like 1,000 5mm ammo thats a easy 1,000 caps) I also sold all the skill books I found and all my prewar money etc then put down a last save and headed out to dry rock gulch

    Part 4 Dry rock Gulch Well this place was easy but just made me feel paranoid for surprise bloodworm abushes cause the blood worms not the larva but the bloodworms could 1 hit me

    Anyways was super easy just used my bats and vats them did the things for the robots entered the mine 1 hit the queen etc nothing special here

    Part 5 The zoo (forgot actual name) The zoo was challenging with those gatorclaws because their was no way to sneak attack them because they had the freaking eye of a freaking hawk and smell of a bloodhound and if I diddnt kill them in vats I was most likely dead Cito was of no Help what so ever he just hinderd me he would just alert the gatorclaws where we where like I kid you not he alerted all of then single handedly I was seriously plotting how I could kill Cito when I could kill him but decided against it cause hes just so dumb hes cute. But ya when we enterd the area where the albino was I used a nuke and a critical hit to kill it I actually left Cito behide to distract the other gatorclaws and ran right to the albino and nuked him then helped Cito kill the rest of the gator claws looted reward chest found 2 pulse mines layed them down where the 2 gaterclaws enter when you disable the cloneing machine they killed 1 gator claw and leaving the other with a ctippled leg and only a sliver of its hp left them convinced Cito to live with the raiders peacefully Then I resupplied at Raider town and saved etc

    Part 6 Botteling plant (Was a piece of cake)

    Just sneak attacked all of the nukalurks with upgraded Citos shiny sliger. But then one of the hunters at the end glitched or something and was starting to climb one of the giant bottle things and payed no attention to me I even just started shooting it but no response so I just killed it then I went back to raider city to get the nuka nuke launcher and the 3 nuka nukes for outside so ya killed the old dude got nuka-cola formula gave it to serria then grabbed the Launcher and stored all my other weapons except for my upgraded Citos shiny slugger (Operater sniper,Disciples blade, unessacery aid items, and all the ammo Iv collected to give myself some room cause I used buffout to get to my overboss base and store stuff, then went back to the botteling plant killed the kings with sneak attacks with my uograded bat,then used a Critical+Sneak+nuka nuke on queen but she did not die from 1 nuka nuke and I wanted to save rest of nuka nuke for the mirelurks on the ground so I pulled out thr extra mini nuke laucher and finished her cause I previously when I was clearing out dry rock gulch found mini nukes in a ammo crate next to the one bed I told you about the 1 between robot zone and dry rock gultch. But ya used mini nukes to kill queen,used rest of nuka nukes of nukalurks since they were coming up a ramp with not much room they where all grouped up one nuka nuke destroyed them destroying their shell completely and killing the others but strangely it said I have not cleard out the inside but cleard the outside so I relized I diddnt kill the assultrons all sneak attacked but the objective still did not get completed none nothing was left and it still did not complete the objective to kill every thing inside I even went to the full extent to kill all the babys but nothing and since im on ps4 I cant just use console commnds to complete the quest then I searched and searched the internet for solutions but none of them helped. Ya I could do the quest open season but I really wanted the perks from the raiders and to create raider settlements and finish the main storyline. Since im on survival difficulty it saves over saves when you save at beds not allowing me to reload an older save I never found a solution to I just abandoned that run

    submitted by /u/greycat205
    [link] [comments]

    Who is the best companion in any fallout game

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 09:22 AM PST

    Mine is piper because one, she is sometimes a bad ass and 2, that's my girlfriend's name

    submitted by /u/joemama2003
    [link] [comments]

    Crows in Fallout 4 and NV

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 11:39 PM PST

    Maybe they are in F3 but I dont remember. What is the point of them? Just for looks? You'll run into a murder of them and they just fly off.

    submitted by /u/Bronenlysteep
    [link] [comments]

    DLCs FOR FALLOUT 4 THAT I AM GOING TO BUY

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 10:58 PM PST

    I really like Fallout 4 and I saw that there are DLCs. Which are the best?

    submitted by /u/Cana05
    [link] [comments]

    [MOD Idea]-Turning FO4 pulowski preservation shelters into Vita Chambers.

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 01:29 AM PST

    Essentially I'm asking about a mod that makes the pulowski shelters function as Bioshock 1 Vita chambers, respawning the player character after they die. Something similar to a zombie walker mod I use, that spawns you as a settler in a random settlement, making you track down your now zombie-self after dying. However, simply spawn in a random shelter with either all of your equipment,nothing,or random items/weapons/armour.

    submitted by /u/Reaper67309
    [link] [comments]

    How Would You Feel To See A Fallout Game Take Place in Texas?

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 01:16 PM PST

    Did Todd Howard make Fallout 76?

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 12:09 AM PST

    I've seen Todd periodically blamed for Fallout 76 since the release and I remember reading his team wasn't behind the game. Did he make Fallout 76 or not?

    submitted by /u/MySocksFit
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment