• Breaking News

    Monday, December 23, 2019

    Fallout 3 | My first playthrough- newest episode

    Fallout 3 | My first playthrough- newest episode


    My first playthrough- newest episode

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 03:05 AM PST

    What would you guys say to a collective 76 protest?

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 06:36 AM PST

    What if one day soon, say maybe Christmas or New Year's, no one goes online until the shit gets fixed. Maybe some of us could cancel our Fallout First account if we've been considering it. I'm sure between all the Fallout subs we could get almost a million people. I know some of you might say it won't work and they'll never listen but it seems like we're running out of options. What else is there for us to do?

    submitted by /u/OttoManSatire
    [link] [comments]

    The Antagoziner isn't in her lair.

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 09:03 PM PST

    So I first went into her lair, looked up that you can go to hurbis comics to find a note to get good karma, did that, headed back, and then she was gone, no ants or anything.

    Is there anywhere else she could be? Or any other way to spawn her in? Im playing through on TTW so it might change console commands somewhere.

    submitted by /u/chaseguy099
    [link] [comments]

    Preference for PC: Fallout 3 on Steam plus overhaul mods or TTW in New Vegas?

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 02:39 PM PST

    Which is better from a graphics and mechanics overhaul perspective? I haven't played it in years, but just got a new gaming PC and want to replay with the best textures and immersion possible.

    submitted by /u/BuyMeACondo
    [link] [comments]

    Help with the regulators

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 03:52 AM PST

    Hey guys, I went to cash out my fingers at the regulator hq. However when I travelled there the person who you sell fingers to get was outside hiding from some nearby radscorpions who were attacking the Brahmin. Then, a couple IRL hours later when I went back, there were more radscorpions who I killed. I could not find the regulator leader off the life of me after that, can they die or leave the base? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/AthenOwl
    [link] [comments]

    Please help :(

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 12:01 PM PST

    My fallout 3 goty keeps crashing. I have tried almost everything. This game worked fine few months ago with lot of mods and now it crashes every 2-5 minutes.

    submitted by /u/HeedlessAnt
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment