• Breaking News

    Monday, December 23, 2019

    Fallout: New Vegas | Showing off his sexy sleepwear to gain the few extra points in speech needed for the quest, goes handsomely with the motorcycle helmet.

    Fallout: New Vegas | Showing off his sexy sleepwear to gain the few extra points in speech needed for the quest, goes handsomely with the motorcycle helmet.


    Showing off his sexy sleepwear to gain the few extra points in speech needed for the quest, goes handsomely with the motorcycle helmet.

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 06:37 AM PST

    Anyone else find it hilarious when the game glitches and NPCs won’t stop showing their ‘war faces’?

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 05:20 PM PST

    My second veteran ranger helmet fresh off the printer. 162 hours to print and I'm looking about 50 hours of paint and finish work.

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 01:56 PM PST

    "Hmph. Fine. But if this ends up on Reddit... I'm taking you down."

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 12:04 AM PST

    Fallout New Vegas Faction Alignment Chart (explanation in comments)

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 03:18 PM PST

    down the barrel (still working on a stable and playable modded fnv)

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 02:01 AM PST

    This was the most perfectly timed crash that I've seen...

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 01:07 AM PST

    Getting back into FNV, can anyone help me solve some issues I had before?

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 08:50 AM PST

    So the first issue I had was fading models and grass very close no matter what my settings were (even maxed was very close)

    Second I had was unreasonable lag, for example I can run COD MW 2019 maxed with rtx on but on FNV with some texture mods I get lag as if I'm running FNV 100 times at once

    submitted by /u/neurojunkie1337
    [link] [comments]

    Least favourite quest?

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 06:06 PM PST

    As the title says, which quest is your least favourite? I don't like Come Fly With Me. It's tedious and too long. I've skipped it in my current play through and went straight to Manny's terminal to advance the story without completing this quest. It sucks because I'm a completionist and I know I'll have to do it eventually.

    submitted by /u/SadCarbonara
    [link] [comments]

    ring a ding dong

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 11:09 PM PST

    Anyone else just love doing this?

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 10:13 AM PST

    Tales of New Reno- Episode Zero (Home on the Wastes)

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 05:29 PM PST

    Had a lazy Sunday today, and spent a portion of it playing this mod. I was expecting a pretty basic Bonnie Springs overhaul, and got a whole lot more than I bargained for.

    I have a tough time criticizing free content, but the mod does have a few flaws. A lot of interiors are obviously reused from areas in the base game, there are some clipping issues in the new world space, and the voice acting is kinda iffy in various parts.

    The mod has a significant mystery aspect (so forgive me for being vague), and it does it really well. I found myself searching much more carefully than I normally would, and it's easy to be suspicious of almost everyone in Bonnie Springs. Lots of little twists and turns to keep you guessing.

    The mod adds a number of new locations, most of which are pretty well done. There was one location in particular that had way more named NPCs than it really needed, which I thought was a nice touch.

    One of the main things that I look for in a mod is replay value, and I am already stoked to try this one again. Lots of things that could maybe be handled differently. Hell, I might reinstall it tomorrow to play it over again. I'm also looking forward to trying Episode 1.

    Combat is pretty light up until the end of the mod, but at that point you'd better be ready for a fight.

    It's really a crying shame that this mod has fewer than two hundred endorsements.

    submitted by /u/CarnalKid
    [link] [comments]

    Idea for a new NCR playthrought

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 12:03 PM PST

    Hello, I beat the game 3 times arleady (House, NCr, Yes Man ,never the legion) and i would like to make a new pro-NCR character. I need some mods or idea to have a new experience with the game.

    Do you have some ideas or mods to recommend ?

    ( I already done an drunk cowboy-bounty hunter run with the amazing Someguy's series).

    submitted by /u/Artyon33
    [link] [comments]

    Booted to credit scene after starting a new game

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 10:07 AM PST

    So just finished installing all my mods, and after fixing a few pesky errors that came up while starting a new game, after I skip the cutscene the white screen stays for two to three seconds and then the game just boots me to the credit scene.

    Load order: https://pastebin.com/ASjDivWw

    submitted by /u/Plecsius
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment