• Breaking News

    Thursday, November 14, 2019

    Fallout 3 | New Build for Next Playthrough

    Fallout 3 | New Build for Next Playthrough


    New Build for Next Playthrough

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 09:10 AM PST

    My next playthrough is coming up, and I'm thinking of a build to do. And I come up blank. Sniper/rifle has been done to death, along with pistols and assaults. Both ballistic and energy weapons. I've done a melee run before as well. Never an unarmed though, but I get the sense it would feel quite similar to melee.

    What I am seeing in this game is that builds are mostly what kind of weapon the character uses. And I've used just about all different kinds of weapons. So is there another approach to characters?

    Thanks for ideas and comments.

    submitted by /u/Snifflebeard
    [link] [comments]

    DLC?

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 12:40 PM PST

    I just started my first playthrough of fallout 3 and am loving it so far, I'm not too far into the main story only been playing around with some side quests. Was wondering when a good time would be to start playing the dlc, any help would be great

    submitted by /u/WalterWhiteCastle69
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment