• Breaking News

    Thursday, August 12, 2021

    Fallout 3 | My man got obliterated

    Fallout 3 | My man got obliterated


    My man got obliterated

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 09:21 PM PDT

    Is it so wrong to think that BOTH Fallout 3 and Fallout New Vegas are good games?

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 02:56 PM PDT

    Jeez, both of these subreddits are triggered at each others' players, everyone needs to calm down. I think both Fallout games are good, sue me. Just stop being toxic to people who have a different opinion, their opinion is just as important as yours.

    But yeah, Fallout 3 and New Vegas are GREAT games!

    submitted by /u/SirLongShlongThe2nd
    [link] [comments]

    The Blistering Stupidity of Fallout 3 - five part article critiquing plot holes and character flaws

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 05:22 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment