• Breaking News

    Thursday, August 12, 2021

    Fallout: New Vegas | I forgot I was being pursued

    Fallout: New Vegas | I forgot I was being pursued


    I forgot I was being pursued

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 11:05 PM PDT

    Put 2 mods that relocate the position of the lucky 38 and opens the entire strips, Mr. House do be flexing with 2 towers

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 02:58 AM PDT

    That. Was. Awesome!!! And I can't stop laughing at this leg sweep.

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 11:34 PM PDT

    A friend sent me a photo, and this is the first thing i thought of doing with it.

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 11:12 AM PDT

    Robbing The Van Graff in the Best way.

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 07:31 AM PDT

    I’m new to New Vegas Builds and I’m trying to make a smooth talking, sneaky spy who uses one handed weapons and gambles, any changes to my startup? And can people think of some good perks

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 07:41 AM PDT

    Reupload because I don’t want the audio in there, but folks asked for video evidence of breaking back into the Madre so here you go

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 02:11 PM PDT

    Atleast that little bitch can join his brother in heaven now

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 03:59 AM PDT

    Legion Courier motives?

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 05:45 AM PDT

    Somebody probably made a topic like this one, but I can't seem to find any whatsoever.

    Ayo, I'm thinking about doing a Legion playthrough, and since I unironically enjoy roleplaying in New Vegas, I've been trying to find reasons as to why would my Courier would work with Caesar. Besides the obvious "hurr he's evil durr" stuff, what are some "believable" reasons someone would join the Legion?

    submitted by /u/closetedbully
    [link] [comments]

    Red Beret Stopped Captain Parker Right in his Tracks

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 05:36 AM PDT

    Any relation between Betsy and Jason Bright?

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 07:44 AM PDT

    What do you guys think is the Religious leader of the Ghouls near Novac Jason Bright related to Betsy Bright the high school crush of Dr. borous?

    submitted by /u/BuffaloJim420
    [link] [comments]

    There's something fishy going on here, not so sure what...

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 09:30 AM PDT

    Nightkin comment on outgoing event of the game

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 01:21 AM PDT

    I’m getting quite bored of FNV anyone got some really fun build suggestions (wacky, powerful, whatever)?

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 09:13 AM PDT

    I There any way to get the YCS/186 when using Wild Wasteland?

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 05:15 AM PDT

    I already got the Alien Blaster

    submitted by /u/jvserra
    [link] [comments]

    MCM isn't launching with the game properly, I get the notification that it was installed, but the menu does not appear in the pause menu (sorry about weird resolution lol)

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 05:05 AM PDT

    A Perspective on Mr House and NCR

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 12:24 AM PDT

    From what I've seen in the community, it seems to me that there is a prevalent idea that Mr House is in the right, or that Mr House is one of the Humanity's only hopes. His plans for the colonization of space and the recreation of human society. But to me it seems like there is a giant and glaring problem with his plan. Production and logistics.

    A simple example for this is something as ubiquitous as a pencil. You might know how a pencil is made, you may even have some of the know how to carve wood and work graphite. But the biggest problem in your way is simply the lack of resources. Or tools. Mr House has a lot of advanced technology granted, but he doesn't seem to have much in the way of replicating that technology. (He sends the Courier to activate the Robot army as opposed to building a new one in some factory for example.) It's strange for an Industrialist like House to overlook the total lack of production capacity his Strip empire seems to have, though perhaps he's still stuck in the past, back before the war where something as simple as steel could be easily produced. But in the modern Mojave wasteland, even that ubiquitous resource is nearly impossible to come by in any great amount.

    This brings me to the point of the NCR. The NCR, from what we see of them, seem to have some sort of basic industrial (and logistics) base. They have the ability to mass produce uniform weapons and armor, indicating the presence of milling and stamping equipment. They have the ability to produce clothes and tools. They even seem to have some form of Railroading ability:

    "I'm expected to put these prisoners to work making new rail lines and fixing the existing ones, but I can't do that if I don't have any guards to keep an eye on them. " - Warden Nathan NCR Correctional Facility

    If they have the capacity to repair and build railways, they have the capacity for mass metallurgy and other forms of production.

    In short, House seems to have many great ideas, but his tools for their realization seems rather limited. He also seems to lack a cadre of educated engineers and workers, something which the NCR also seems to posses.

    (Apologies if this point has already been raised and I'm parroting someone else.)

    submitted by /u/HorizonFulcrum
    [link] [comments]

    Desert Ranger Combat Armour Suggestion

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 06:31 AM PDT

    So I've been thinking why this combat armour doesn't have any benefits like riot gears or ncr ranger combat armour. It's great that it doesn't have wg to helmet but it's so empty with the jacket. I am planning to add benefits like +5 crit or +10 survival any suggestion would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/The_Purger
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout: New Vegas Fundraiser Scam On Reddit ("Let's buy Nipton!")

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 06:13 AM PDT

    Show me your ncr trooper/ranger builds that make me wish there was a nuclear winter

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 09:50 AM PDT

    Caravan is super balanced

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 09:37 AM PDT

    You can win thousands of caps on caravan alone from many different people, how does the game manage this? No one knows the rules

    submitted by /u/Dear-Truck6910
    [link] [comments]

    how should I experence it?

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 10:10 PM PDT

    Hi, I'm a 14yo brazilian NV fan, I'm on my first nv playthrough (39h rn) and i could already notice how the lore of this game is the best I've ever experienced, helping the NCR outpost clear nelson, discovering that someone is stealing drugs from a NCR doctor, and listen to drug addict saying that hydra is the only good thing in his life since all his friends died in hoover dam, and all that other stories u guys probably already experienced. I've already completed OWB, lonesome road and rn I'm playing the dead money dlc, my question is how should experience this masterpiece? do a playthrough being good? other one being evil? aside with NCR/Legion etc, I'm just afraid i don't get the full experience you know? how u experienced players think I should play it? I've been to the red rock, nipton, dominated the powder gang prision with the ncr, killed the old lady at novac with the ex ncr, saved the NCR hostages at that city that exploded, helped ncr at the helios one, helped the ghouls go to their space jorney, I'm recovering the BOS record tapes from the body's (and I plan to help the paladin overtake the command in BOS) played OWB and lonesome road, been at that giant NCR estatue, and done some other simple sidequests, PLEASE do not spoil me shit like mr house, legion, ncr, ending etc.

    submitted by /u/MoonCakeTD2
    [link] [comments]

    Boomers at it again

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 12:58 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment