• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 6, 2021

    Fallout: New Vegas | When you comment on an fnv video

    Fallout: New Vegas | When you comment on an fnv video


    When you comment on an fnv video

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 02:07 AM PDT

    This game is EZ with the GRX perk

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 01:52 AM PDT

    Nobody talks to the courier like that and lives

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 05:23 PM PDT

    One of my best NV screenshots with Easy Pete

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 04:00 AM PDT

    New Vegas Multiplayer is back

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 11:25 AM PDT

    That gun made in lego

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 11:44 PM PDT

    Send help. And Turbo.

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 11:48 PM PDT

    Here’s my bottle cap stash in case there’s some sort of apocalypse

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 08:42 AM PDT

    Courier Six: For A Few Bottlecaps More

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 08:50 AM PDT

    Is the ratslayer any good? (also how does it work)

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 05:48 AM PDT

    Hey, for my 5th playthrough I'm planning on doing a luck based build and got confused, does the ratslayer multiply the chance to get a crit by 5 or the crit damage by 5?

    submitted by /u/Mosquityo
    [link] [comments]

    I lost That Gun and now I need another luck-based revolver.

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 08:11 AM PDT

    Seriously I have no idea where I put that thing. I checked all over Lucky 38 and even talked to my companions to see if they had it. It'll show up eventually, they always do, but in the mean time what can I use? I bought the lil' devil and it's just not the same. I need to see those bullets going into the chamber, preferably one by one. Does anyone have some suggestions?

    submitted by /u/Latter-Pain
    [link] [comments]

    Dead Money and Army of The Dead have suspiciously similar plots.

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 04:27 PM PDT

    In the new Zack Synder film, Army of The Dead, a man assembles a team to enter Las Vegas infested with the undead to steal an untouched fortune. Sounds pretty familiar.

    submitted by /u/Apple_Juice_Soos
    [link] [comments]

    Help me out with the Legion!

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 05:57 AM PDT

    Is cannibalism accepted in Caesar's Legion?

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 06:31 AM PDT

    I'm going with the legion on my 3rd playtrough with roleplaying as a chad legion Frumentarii. I was thining about taking cannibal perk. I know that Legion don't like drugs and homosexuals but i was wondering what about cannibals. Caesar probbably know about white glove society little secret, so do you think that he accept cannibalism?

    submitted by /u/Perenzs
    [link] [comments]

    Which of these are game files and which are mod files? I need to delete the mod files

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 06:28 AM PDT

    Been playing FV:MP again, made it to level 30 in two days! Had some fun!

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 09:25 PM PDT

    Guns extremely offcenter when aiming down sights

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 07:48 AM PDT

    I know a lot of people have an issue with the ironsights being misaligned, but in my case, and I'm not sure if it's a bug or some sort of feature related to the skill mechanic, but sometimes when I try to aim down sights, and it's usually on some sort of rifle (It happens with the varmint rifle and recharger rifle both as an example,) my gun is extremely offcenter, not just a little, like in the 3rd quarter of the screen off to the right offcenter. When I shoot, it zaps back to the middle, but I doubt any of that's supposed to happen.

    I didn't have this on my last playthrough but I have a couple of mods installed and the one I'm thinking might be the culprit is the weapon mesh improvement, but even when I uninstalled it, the issue stills remains. Any help?

    submitted by /u/bungusboy81
    [link] [comments]

    Joinable Factions: Am I missing any?

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 10:08 AM PDT

    As far as I know, these are the actual factions you can join and not just work for in FNV:

    The Kings

    Brotherhood of Steel

    Followers of the Apocalypse

    White Glove Society

    The Great Khans (By becoming heir and killing Papa)

    As far as I know, that is it in the vanilla game. I'm making a character themed around each one, so did I miss any?

    submitted by /u/Atroxo
    [link] [comments]

    Made my own trailer for Fallout 3 using Tale of Two Wastelands

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 10:03 AM PDT

    Just got onto Season 2 of The Sopranos and was wondering why the Reverend sounded familiar...

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 02:22 AM PDT

    I can recognise Cliff Briscoe anywhere!

    Really cool to hear actors randomly in pieces of media with absolutely zero correlation. Gabagool mod when?

    submitted by /u/Gigadweeb
    [link] [comments]

    That's a bit kinky but ok.

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 09:48 AM PDT

    Something Something The Bear and The Bull

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 05:09 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment