• Breaking News

    Saturday, June 26, 2021

    Fallout: New Vegas | We are all as bad as Elijah.

    Fallout: New Vegas | We are all as bad as Elijah.


    We are all as bad as Elijah.

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 04:33 AM PDT

    Finally, after several years, I sat my stupid ass down and learned how to play caravan.

    Posted: 25 Jun 2021 10:24 PM PDT

    I just beat fallout New Vegas for the first time and I have to admit it is better than fallout 4

    Posted: 25 Jun 2021 11:20 PM PDT

    When a true Mad Bomber comes to the Quarry Junction

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 08:17 AM PDT

    New guy fieri mod? ��

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 09:36 AM PDT

    Manny escapes into Dinky

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 09:28 AM PDT

    What happened (this is for the character limit)

    Posted: 25 Jun 2021 11:23 PM PDT

    Monster of the East

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 07:18 AM PDT

    That’s not how you hold a gun

    Posted: 25 Jun 2021 11:21 PM PDT

    (AUDIO) a short sunset sarsaparilla audio ad i made for my fallout series

    Posted: 25 Jun 2021 04:33 PM PDT

    Well thats unfortunate... (old world blues)

    Posted: 25 Jun 2021 06:43 PM PDT

    Just got New Vegas, any mods I should install?

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 09:28 AM PDT

    Knowing Bethesda I'll need some mods but I'm not sure which ones I need. Any recommendations?

    submitted by /u/BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAP
    [link] [comments]

    I killed Joe Cobb

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 09:32 AM PDT

    No spoilers please(first playthrough). All Im saying is that I'm slightly worried "quest failed" isn't a good sign. Anyways see you guys later I'll continue the game and be back with an update.

    submitted by /u/-Azwel-
    [link] [comments]

    I know the wasteland can be boring, but can we finish reloading the revolver today at least?

    Posted: 25 Jun 2021 02:53 PM PDT

    What's the best modding guide in 2021?

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 06:45 AM PDT

    Just wondering. I seem to have broken my game with mods so I want to start anew, but this time following a decent modding guide. Also worth mentioning that my laptop isn't very powerful so preferably a modding guide that has little system requirements

    submitted by /u/rockhandle
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with stuttering game and cursor movement

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 09:59 AM PDT

    Hey guys, I recently ran into a problem with my game and I don't know what caused it or how to fix it.

    It started as I was opening the pip boy to check where a mod added quest was sending me (Headhunting from Th3Overseer) and as I was on the mao screen my cursor was lagging then shooting past where I wanted it to stop. Once I closed the pip boy all movement and the npc's around me would be stuttering and lagging moving around.

    I thiught it was the mod causing this so I loaded a save before I discovered the initial location for the mod start, created a fresh save and removed the mod from my library. That didn't work, so I ran the usual verify file integrity check, disabled (but not removed) all if the mods I had installed and started a new game to see if it stuck around and it did, so I think this is something to do with the base game itself.

    I tried searching before if anyone had this same issue or similair and followed some of the help that was posted for them but nothing's worked so far, so I'm hoping someone here now could help

    submitted by /u/Natmas97
    [link] [comments]

    Help with C++ errors

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 09:49 AM PDT

    So I've been playing New California and when I got to union city my fallout started to give C++ errors I downloaded redistributables that were missing and activated them, nothing activated the one in the NV Local Files, nothing disabled some of my mods, nothing so I'm turning to reddit please help also below images are my mods

    Vortex Mods
    Local Files

    submitted by /u/Tehsavagekiller
    [link] [comments]

    What are some good non-essential mods?

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 03:45 AM PDT

    I'm looking for a few more mods to maybe add some quests, or improve gameplay, not really looking for bug fixes, as I've got things like Tick Fix and Anti-crash.

    submitted by /u/mmm_yes_very_good
    [link] [comments]

    I Could Make You Care Bug. Please help Im tired of this

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 03:19 AM PDT

    So basically common way of breaking this quest as shown on wiki. I got ARCHIMEDES II working in HELIOS ONE before I met Veronica, with her I got my hands on the Euclid's C-Finder before the quest triggered, then I got my hands on two other items (the pulse gun and data from vault 22) hoping that getting all 3 will convince BoS to change but turns out it breaks the game like crazy. So right now Im stuck with Veronica not talking to McNamara (she just enters the room and stands there, probably the dialogue script doesn't work) I tried changing the task we would give the Elder in the Elijah shack, also tried getting rid of both pulse gun and C-Finder, and also tried getting her the dress because it could fix the scripts (which it didn't) and also I tried doing some stuff in the console but Im either dump or it doesn't work. So if anyone has any solution to make Veronica speak to the Elder or to complete the quest via console please help me.

    submitted by /u/przewsr
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment