• Breaking News

    Saturday, June 26, 2021

    Fallout 3 | Fallout 3 Not Responding

    Fallout 3 | Fallout 3 Not Responding


    Fallout 3 Not Responding

    Posted: 25 Jun 2021 08:08 PM PDT

    Hello Everyone,

    I am trying to play Fallout 3 GOTY on windows 10. When I first launched the game it had the Windows Live error. I fixed that error by installing GWL disabler. As soon as I launch the game it says "Not responding" I have tried to edit the FALLOUT.ini file. But it is nowhere to be found inside the fallout 3 file. I see mixed opinions on editing fallout_default.ini I have tried to run it as it is without editing the decided to edit it for the bUseThreadedAI=1 and the iNumHWThreaded=2 and then tried =1 I have reinstalled the game about 3 times to start clean but there is no solution to start the game. The main menu doesn't even show up. PS. I am also running fallout 3 as an administrator and compatibility mode for Windows XP/Vista and every service pack that these 2 had.

    SYSTEM SPECS:- i9-10850k GTX 970 (I want to upgrade but fucking scalpers) 32GB Ram at 3600mHz ASUS ROG Maximus XII Hero

    submitted by /u/Fume-
    [link] [comments]

    Is it a good idea to do Operation Anchorage right put of the vault?

    Posted: 25 Jun 2021 11:55 AM PDT

    I've heard there is some great gear in it and didnt know if the enemies scaled to my level.

    submitted by /u/milt_tato
    [link] [comments]

    If you could change one thing about this game, what would it be?

    Posted: 25 Jun 2021 03:46 PM PDT

    I was just curious as to what everyone would say, I know personally I would probably make Vault 101 and characters like Amata more integral to the story as I feel like there is a lot of missed potential, but I am curious as to what other people would say and what they deem important!

    submitted by /u/mchonos
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment