• Breaking News

    Thursday, June 10, 2021

    Fallout: New Vegas | If you put sweet consumables in Raul's inventory, he will react to it.

    Fallout: New Vegas | If you put sweet consumables in Raul's inventory, he will react to it.


    If you put sweet consumables in Raul's inventory, he will react to it.

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 06:42 AM PDT

    I have designed and 3D-Printed the Plasma Caster in LEGO scale. BONUS: COD Ray Gun (always thought the gun fitted into Fallout).

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 12:32 PM PDT

    The Fallout New Vegas Experience.

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 12:05 AM PDT

    Found out a few days ago that you can do this in Old World Blues. Location is the X-7a "Left Field" Artillery Launch towards the southwest side of Big M.T

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 02:53 PM PDT

    Why make New Vegas 2 when you can make a toaster spin-off game

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 03:24 PM PDT

    Let me just say, Dead Wind Cavern is a very understated name

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 04:38 PM PDT

    Wandering around exploring new locations and BOOM 5 deathclaws at the entrance. Clearly not a regular cave, yes? Figure there might be a couple inside too. No. It's a big cavern with over 10 deathclaws. Bad enough, yes? no worse than the quarry, yes? MOTHER AND LEGENDARY DEATHCLAW!!! Thankfully I had just finished Lonesome Road so shoulder-mounted machine gun and red glare. Enough, yes? NO!!! Then I remembered, HOLY FRAG GRENADE and legendary is dead. Still the most "OH FUCK!!" moment of my history of gaming.

    submitted by /u/MadQuixote
    [link] [comments]

    Wait, is that... Benny?

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 11:46 AM PDT

    My hotel room view looks like Big MT

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 08:44 PM PDT

    POV: You and Red Lucy just smashed

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 02:22 AM PDT

    When is the DLC set / When should i play it?

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 12:49 PM PDT

    This Guy Took It To Another Level

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 11:29 PM PDT

    How do you give Veronica a dress

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 01:49 PM PDT

    So I got Vera's dress from Dead Money and I wanted to give Veronica so It can serve a purpose since it's a great dress

    submitted by /u/Jacek_the_Unionist
    [link] [comments]

    Went to Goodsprings a few years ago to have lunch at the Pioneer Saloon. This was written on the wall of the bathroom/outhouses next to the general Store.

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 07:41 PM PDT

    Spoilers: end game screen shot? ��

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 04:57 PM PDT

    Is there a way to use commands to make someone companion?

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 03:49 PM PDT

    I beat dead money, I had saved everyone and decided "I want to spawn dean domino into the Mojave with me". I figured out how to spawn him, but I cant talk to him anymore, and I tried getting mods but they don't work for some reason. Is there a way to use commands for making him my companion?

    submitted by /u/That0neGuyAgain
    [link] [comments]

    Which ending do you usually take for ED-E My Love?

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 09:36 AM PDT

    I usually send him to the Brotherhood because I try and exhaust everything they have to offer before blowing them up. I also prefer their upgrade.

    What do you usually pick?

    submitted by /u/Lethemyr
    [link] [comments]

    getting dlcs on xbox

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 11:05 AM PDT

    big fan of the game played it a bunch on pc. tried it on xbox loved it, then tried to get one of the dlcs (i dont have the disc version just the digital version) and nothing happened tried multiple times no clue why it wont work.

    submitted by /u/genkit
    [link] [comments]

    Just another day in new Vegas…

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 07:33 PM PDT

    Mod recommendations

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 10:59 AM PDT

    Sorry if this is asked a lot but I wanted to start playing fonv again and was wondering what some of you favorite mods are? In particular I want exploration and quest mods but I also want to hear what you like. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/WonkierCracker
    [link] [comments]

    Portable sun beam baby

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 08:34 PM PDT

    FNVedit - Unable to edit NPC armors.

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 12:26 PM PDT

    Hello, I need help regarding FNVedit and npc armors. I went through the FalloutNV.esm and then the Non-player character bad, and I found the inventory of the npc I wanted to edit, but I am unable to actually edit the armor. It does not let me edit the box, meaning I am unable to edit the armor. Is there a way to be able to edit?

    submitted by /u/Klaatu347EST
    [link] [comments]

    What weapons performed better than you expected them to?

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 10:49 PM PDT

    A few choice mods like Mojave Raiders/Wildlife have increased the value of submachine guns for me - a weapon with good sustained DPS against low-DT targets like Fiends, mantises, etc. A pistol grip weapon in a small-ish caliber like 9mm or 10mm lets me deal with those smaller targets while saving more expensive ammo and bigger guns for the real threats.

    So for my recent Energy Weapons run, I picked up MF Hyperbreeder Alpha as a personal defense weapon. Given the generally low damage values of recharger weapons, I figured I'd replace it eventually. But man, this thing has put in WORK. Fiends, White Legs, even the Cyberdogs and Robobrains in OWB are efficiently mowed down by it. It's so efficient that I only carry two weapons by default - that and YCS/186 for long range or high-DT targets. The two weapons cover each other's use cases very well, and it means I can convert all the energy ammo I come across to MFCs. If you're like me and got turned off by the low damage and fire rates of the default recharger weapons, definitely give the MF a shot, especially since it benefits from Laser Commander.

    Alternatively, what weapons did you give a chance on a lark that gave much better returns that you anticipated?

    submitted by /u/Russano_Greenstripe
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment