• Breaking News

    Friday, June 4, 2021

    Fallout | My son loves the game so much he wrote an original Fallout song, "Wasteland Survival Guide". I am very proud of him.

    Fallout | My son loves the game so much he wrote an original Fallout song, "Wasteland Survival Guide". I am very proud of him.


    My son loves the game so much he wrote an original Fallout song, "Wasteland Survival Guide". I am very proud of him.

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 09:52 AM PDT

    So I'm cowardly for being logical?

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 01:36 AM PDT

    I asked Fawkes to go in and activate the purifier at the end of Fallout 3. He said he would say it was my destiny and all, but I already altered his, so it was the least he can do. In he went and turned on the Purifier. The end slideshow played, but despite that slideshow saying that I was heroic and kind and all that, it said that I "refused to follow my father's example of sacrifice and let a true hero activate the purifier." A true hero? Fawkes survived as he would, being immune to radiation. At the start of broken steel he was standing at my feet and Elder Lyons said the purifier set off a shock that knocked me and Sarah out. It was all good. I had taken the logical approach and we all survived, but no. I'm not a true hero because I didn't unnecessarily kill myself. The sacrifice ending would not have made sense anyway. How could the Brotherhood save you from super intense amounts of radiation entering you at the speed of light? You would die very fast and that would be it. But I avoided that and that's bad, right?

    submitted by /u/JamesPlaystheGames
    [link] [comments]

    Just replayed New Vegas again trying to do a completionist run on Hardcore. How the heck do you know which companion to bring to a particular place and unlock their respective loyalty quests without looking up the internet?

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 10:26 PM PDT

    Like it's almost impossible to know what place you're going to go and which companion to bring to gather "loyalty points" for them to finally open up to ask the courier to do their private quests and solve their personal problems.. .

    On the bright side I kinda appreciate the realism. People don't usually open up unless you've spent quite the amount of time with them to gain their trust but oh god who would even know that I have to skip convo with Ranger Andy in order to save it for bringing Raul to him and 2 other old people for his personal quest to unlock.

    For Cass it's kinda easy because the quests are readily available.. Veronica is a little bit tricky but I just had to go to these places associated with science but seriously the rest of them there's no way to know unless you look it up the net or install a mod like JIP Command for unlimited companions which really breaks the immersion.

    submitted by /u/Dotaspasm
    [link] [comments]

    Source of "Fallout 3 was meant to take place right after bombs"?

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 02:17 AM PDT

    I keep hearing this again and again. That Fallout 3 was "supposed" to take place right after bombs or near them, much like 76, but nobody can ever point me to the source of this rumour. For example,here you see poster claiming "as we all know, Fallout 3 was supposed to take place in 2097". Yet no source of the claim is posted.

    Is there any actual evidence/source of this claim, or is just like "New York is a crater", AKA fanon that just one day became accepted and nobody ever questioned source?

    submitted by /u/Mandemon90
    [link] [comments]

    Revisiting Fallout 4

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 12:49 AM PDT

    Anyone else think they don't remember how to play after like a long period of time since the last time it was played? But then muscle memory nearly kicks in and you're like 'oh so that's how it goes?'

    submitted by /u/GhostlyToot
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout 4 - What are some neat, obscure locations I should explore?

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 06:25 AM PDT

    I'm bored and am wandering around Cambridge just exploring buildings.

    I've put probably 500 hours into this game and have realized there are many things I haven't saw yet.

    Give me some cool locations to check out. I've honestly never done much exploration. I always just went where quests took me.

    The southern part of the map would be the area I've spent the least amount of time in.

    Also, I have all the DLC so I'll happily take suggestions there too.

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/zippyzabadoo
    [link] [comments]

    I need games like Fallout 1 and 2

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 10:45 PM PDT

    I'm asking this sub in particular because you guys understand the creepy and hopeless nuances and atmosphere of the first two fallout games. The only similar game I can find is Kenshi and it's pretty good, although vastly different in a lot of ways. I'm a sucker for apocalyptic games and the creepy , hopeless, and disconnected feeling 1 and 2 gave off got me addicted. If you guys have any suggestions please leave them in the comments!

    submitted by /u/Old-Introduction-978
    [link] [comments]

    Tips for Fallout: a post apocalyptic role-playing game?

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 10:20 PM PDT

    Title. I've started reading the monster sized manual, any tips for combat in particular? And any mods you would suggest if you can mod the game?

    submitted by /u/Goldreddit1356
    [link] [comments]

    (New Vegas) Let the khans join?

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 12:30 AM PDT

    So I'm currently in the quest "for the republic: part 2" and I don't know if letting the khans joining the ncr is a good idea. Is this a good idea? Tell me what I should do and what to avoid!

    submitted by /u/ReactLight-at-TOP
    [link] [comments]

    Where would you want to go next in Fallout the most?

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 12:22 AM PDT

    Question is fairly simple, where the would you like to have a fallout game set? For me it would have to be Alaska. It is a incredibly important location in Fallout lore and I find it criminal that we only got to experience it through a largely inaccurate simulation of it.

    The thought of searching through old battlefields for old military loot only to be harassed by something like a polar yao guai just seems so cool.

    submitted by /u/donguscongus
    [link] [comments]

    I changed the difficulty to survival mode any tips ?

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 07:37 PM PDT

    I changed to survival mode and I'm at diamond city I got a house there and I have to go to the most radiation place so any tips or hints?

    submitted by /u/Beast158739
    [link] [comments]

    Where does the Misconception that New York is Bombed to Smithereens come from?

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 01:23 PM PDT

    This has been a thing people have said super often that New York City got Nuked into Oblivion, but I've never seen it anywhere except from people saying it, it's not in the Bible or any Non-Canon games that I can think of, so like where did people get this idea

    submitted by /u/ArisePhoenix
    [link] [comments]

    How much would it cost to buy everything in the creation club?

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 09:07 PM PDT

    The creation club is arguably either a meh thing or the worst thing that's ever been added to fallout 4, so I got bored and thought how much would it cost roughly to buy everything in the creation (without the skins cause no one cares about those) and give or take here and there the total cost to buy everything in the creation club is... USD: 166.22 Euros: 137.22 Pounds: 117.94 Australian dollars: 217.00

    submitted by /u/rslashentitled
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout 3 Steam GWL Update Progress?

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 10:59 PM PDT

    Hi,
    I contacted support seeing if I could get a copy of games for windows live to run fallout 3 on steam. They said they're investigating it and to keep checking their website for news. I haven't seen any news on the Bethesda website about this.
    Anyone able to fill me in on what we know thus far? Here's all that I know:
    -Fallout 3 works on the Bethesda launcher without GWL.
    -Other games on steam have had GWL patched out in the past
    -Support says Bethesda's looking into it

    submitted by /u/DSKatsune
    [link] [comments]

    How Can I Destroy The Institute and the Brotherhood at the same time while being a Minuteman?

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 03:21 PM PDT

    I'm doing my first-ever playthrough of Fallout 4, and I'm trying to restore the Minutemen, but if I want both the Institute and Brotherhood gone, I have to join the Railroad. Normally, that wouldn't be too bad but the Minutemen will never be restored.

    submitted by /u/ItsYaBoi-SkinnyBum
    [link] [comments]

    cant get “Full Dialogue Interface Mod” to work

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 03:52 AM PDT

    I edited the ini like it said in the description but it wont work. Tried this mod https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/41659?tab=files to fix it but still nothing. I used vortex to install it first then I tried manually installing but still nothing.

    other installed mods are:

    • no borders
    • silent protagonist
    • lowered weapons
    submitted by /u/TheHawkMan0001
    [link] [comments]

    Getting back into 76

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 11:55 PM PDT

    I've not played fallout 76 in around a year so I was wondering if anyone could give me tips on things to do since the game has changed so much.

    submitted by /u/IllegalMank
    [link] [comments]

    Is the duplication glitch patched?

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 11:22 PM PDT

    I know it's basically cheating, but we all know how hard it is to level up and I don't plan on cheesing it too much. I've been trying the duplication glitch and both screens pop up, but then one disappears. I know it would be weird to patch a couple year old glitch, but I can't seem to do it.

    submitted by /u/mp4-cooper
    [link] [comments]

    Billionaires investing in nuclear power plants potential for the fallout universe to enter reality?

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 02:55 AM PDT

    So Gates and Buffet are looking into building nuclear power plants themselves. (https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/jun/03/bill-gates-warren-buffett-new-nuclear-reactor-wyoming-natrium)

    Could this be the start of nuclear entering general life more and more now that these kinds of people enter this field eventually looking for profit?

    submitted by /u/CarbonisedBanana
    [link] [comments]

    Probably a really controversial suggestion but Imagine Rideable RadScorpions.

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 08:18 AM PDT

    You heard me right. With a big map you would want a way to travel quickly and stuff. Trying to fix a Car in the wasteland is pretty deadly and would cost a lot of resources. I feel like someone after 200 years as to have domesticated atleast one. Not to mention Radscorpions are a bit cute. Rideable Radscorpions just feels unique and definitely something I can see happening in a future Fallout Game

    submitted by /u/altmemer5
    [link] [comments]

    Question about mods

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 06:52 PM PDT

    So, I have a bit of a weird question. I've seen countless mods for Fallout 4 that make the skybox beautiful, but are there any mods that make it... ugly?

    I really want to try Fallout 4 with an aesthetic tone that matches the previous games. So are there any mods that give the sky that dingy, dark, muddy green look, like in Fallout 3 and Fallout New Vegas?

    submitted by /u/Vanken64
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout 4 power armor headlamps only work in 3rd person

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 08:18 PM PDT

    as the title says in fallout 4 headlamps are only working all the time in 3rd person and will sometimes work in first person but that is rare, i do have a lot of mods but this happened when i played in vanilla, and i thing it happened even more in vanilla.

    submitted by /u/punkake111
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout 76 - Insane amount of items? :O

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 10:21 AM PDT

    Hey all,

    I played 76 at launch for awhile.. had a nice camp, nice armor etc. Was good. I slowly quit, and just came back to check on how the game is going... and holy crap. Was there some insane glitches / bugs that were introduced? I come back and my camp is nothing, I have no armor/weapons and I have 138k nuke cola cranberries in my stash along with other absurd amount of nuka colas... also have 700+ holiday handmade gifts in my pack.

    The hell happened? lol

    Pics attached.

    https://imgur.com/a/SMby6Dg

    submitted by /u/Atreyix
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment