• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 15, 2021

    Fallout | Made some gruesome fanart of The Master from OG Fallout!

    Fallout | Made some gruesome fanart of The Master from OG Fallout!


    Made some gruesome fanart of The Master from OG Fallout!

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 08:49 AM PDT

    imgur link

    I tried to keep his general shape the same, but gave him a bit of a body horror glow-up. Marked as NSFW for artistic gore!

    submitted by /u/sirgage0
    [link] [comments]

    You are Courier with 1 intelligence and 1 charisma. Yet you somehow got 100 in barter and speech. What do you say to Lanius to make him retreat?

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 03:39 AM PDT

    From the brotherhood to the railroad

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 01:18 AM PDT

    Hello all, I was wondering if you could answer a question for me, preferably as spoiler free as possible as I've never actually finished the game. Is it possible to do a playthrough where you start as BoS and end as a member of the railroad? I just think the idea of the lone survivor having that level of complexity in his interactions with synths could be incredibly entertaining. Thank you

    submitted by /u/FPStoner
    [link] [comments]

    Just bought Fallout 3!

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 06:16 AM PDT

    Apart from 76, none of the Fallout series have let me down. FO 4 is my all time favourite game, and I played NV not that long ago. Time to give 3 a go!

    submitted by /u/HoogerMan
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout 4: HELP MEEEE

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 03:40 AM PDT

    Ok so I have under-armour that can supposedly be upgraded, however, when I use the armour bench, no upgrade for it comes up?

    submitted by /u/Separate_String_1647
    [link] [comments]

    How Many Men Does The East Coast Brotherhood Of Steel Actually Have?

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 06:50 PM PDT

    So I've been thinking, It's obvious that the Brotherhood has grown vastly more powerful since Fallout 3.

    Knight Captain Kells states they've grown into a major military force. They built a 40,000 Ton Airship that allows them to go where ever they need to. They've got an airforce. It's stated their influence has been expanding across the Eastern Seaboard. And we see through dialogue and communications on terminals to people back in DC that what we see in Fallout 4, isn't even all of them.

    But I was wondering how much manpower the ECBoS actually has? Since we also see them say contradicting things. For example; Kells says they don't have the

    Manpower to launch a rescue mission for Recon Squad Artemis. But then Danse says the Brotherhood launched a search mission to find his friend Cutler. So any incite on this would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/SentryFeats
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone ever been to the real Fallout NV locations?

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 10:50 PM PDT

    A good friend of mine is going to Vegas next month. He's a big Fallout fan and wanted to at least check out Goodsprings and Primm. I was there once quite a few years ago, but could only convince my dad to drive through them and unfortunately didn't get to actually stop so I don't really have any advice for him. I've read mixed reviews of the towns, are the people there friendly enough? Do they like fans or is it better not mention it? Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/Entire-Job7656
    [link] [comments]

    I have this irrational idea that Bethesda have lore planned for every singe US state, stocked away in their libraries for future Fallout games. It's dumb, but it's interesting to think about how many undiscovered regions we know next to nothing about.

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 01:28 PM PDT

    If anyone's wondering why Boomers at Nellis airport call you "sister" even though you're a male - it's a reference to an old Navy cartoon "Watch Your Step Sister I'm In The Navy Now!"

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 10:49 AM PDT

    Favorite New Vegas DLC?

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 09:31 PM PDT

    I personally liked Old World Blues for the comedy and the gameplay, but damn Joshua Graham is a STUD

    submitted by /u/Ok_Maintenance_5196
    [link] [comments]

    Cannot turn off Weapon Debris in the Fallout 4 Options Menu

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 05:01 AM PDT

    Got Fallout 4 to work at 60fps with the help of some wonderful people that helped me with this problem in a post I made yesterday, but today I faced another problem. I can't turn off the Weapon Debris option, every time I do this, the settings reset by themselves and that option remains on.

    Without deactivating that option, I can't progress past the intro, where you run to the Vault.

    Also I can't use Vortex Mods as I have a slightly older version of the game (difference of a micro patch or 2 at max)

    I use a laptop with RTX 3060, I5 10200H, 16GB RAM and a monitor with a 144Ghz refresh rate if it helps with anything.

    Any fixes for this? Do I have to reinstall the game?

    submitted by /u/KV2isDeadly
    [link] [comments]

    FO4 companion armour

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 04:53 AM PDT

    Can you upgrade companion armour like you can change their guns out? I've tried just trading armour with them but they don't wear it?

    submitted by /u/daftscot
    [link] [comments]

    In FO4, using the Pip Boy map while under the influence of Jet's buff also causes the map cursor to be affected by it as well, presumably because the player is interacting with it from the Sole Survivor's POV. An immersive hidden video game detail.

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 05:14 PM PDT

    PS4 captured footage here:

    https://youtu.be/_fc_Uirzbj0

    submitted by /u/Vice-Froth
    [link] [comments]

    Any fallout discord?

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 04:02 AM PDT

    How do I make 76 run well?

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 08:23 PM PDT

    I've changed the ini settings to do all the fixes and what not, but I still get poor performance. I get more than 60fps at times, like when in some buildings and looking the the ground (lol).

    Id like to thing I have a pretty good pc too, I have a R7 3800x, Radeon 5700, and 16gb of ram.

    I generally get 35-50 fps, (on all medium) and while it's not horrific, the game looks worse than fo4, and runs much, much worse.

    Is this just how it is? Or can I do something to change this?

    submitted by /u/greasydoor
    [link] [comments]

    FO3 please help me get it to work on windows 10 :(

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 03:48 AM PDT

    I can't get FO3 to work on windows 10, on steam it's not optimised and on GOG it is but crashes immediately after I launch it. Any advice on how to get it working? It's one of my favourite games of all time :(

    submitted by /u/LethalSadio
    [link] [comments]

    Which fallout is the best ?

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 03:17 AM PDT

    I think I have most of them on Game Pass, but a very limited time.

    Do they all have a single player campaign ? Are they all 1st person ? I was told that 3 can also be played on 3rd.

    Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/ro2ro
    [link] [comments]

    i noticed when your in goodsprings cemetery you hear voices

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 12:12 PM PDT

    Would You Like A Remake of Fallout 1? Why or Why Not?

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 01:34 PM PDT

    So what are the things bethesda could do to make Fallout 5 more of an RPG than Fallout 4?

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 01:24 PM PDT

    I'm curious, and looking for a positive and creative outlet to express my disappointment with 4.

    I'm sure most rational people agree Fallout 4 is more of an action shooter with RPG elements attached to it. So what are some ways we can flip that table?

    My first recommendation is definitely getting rid of the voiced protagonist and overhauling the dialogue system again. At least they did admit voicing the protagonist was a mistake if I remember correctly.

    submitted by /u/DannyPipeCalling
    [link] [comments]

    I just downloaded fallout 4 a few days ago and i really love it!

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 07:07 AM PDT

    So as the title says i love this game and i havent been able to stop playing i suppose my facorite bit is how similar it is to the elder scrolls series, my guess is because they're both bethesda games and i love the plot and the weapons too

    submitted by /u/Sea_Charity_3927
    [link] [comments]

    Is Fallout 76 worth play alone?

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 03:03 PM PDT

    I started playing it today due steam free week and I'm enjoying the game pretty much, it was hated during its launch and I never cared about it, but now the game seems okay to me.

    I wonder how fun it can be if played with friends. My friends won't play it and I don't see a purpose to play an online game all alone. So, how is the game comunity? is it easy to find parties to play together?

    submitted by /u/Felipe2098
    [link] [comments]

    Mr. House should’ve just cut the elevator cable

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 03:02 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment