• Breaking News

    Thursday, June 3, 2021

    Fallout | Fallout 4 Didn't Introduce a Super Mutant Cure - That's Been a Thing Since Fallout 1

    Fallout | Fallout 4 Didn't Introduce a Super Mutant Cure - That's Been a Thing Since Fallout 1


    Fallout 4 Didn't Introduce a Super Mutant Cure - That's Been a Thing Since Fallout 1

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 06:37 PM PDT

    Fallout 4 did not introduce a cure for super mutants. Instead, it proved a cure for super mutants stated back in Fallout 1.

    For some reason, people believe that Virgil's serum/cure came out of nowhere. Others said it broke lore. And some just got mad at it. But none of this makes sense when the first game in the franchise made the cure for super mutants, with Fallout 4 only proving the cure.

    Another issue with the cure is some people say that it's pointless since it only affects one person - well - yeah. That's how the cure works. Back in Fallout 1, the "cure" uses the host's original DNA to force itself back into your bloodstream and override the FEV. So it's not a cure for any super mutant - and it was never stated as such. It's a cure for those, like Virgil, who had their DNA backed up.

    submitted by /u/Benjamin_Starscape
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else always end up with an inventory full of drugs?

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 03:01 PM PDT

    Literally tens of each drug in the game.

    That one fiend who manages to somehow kill me is gonna have one hell of a party.

    submitted by /u/MaciejPlaysNumber368
    [link] [comments]

    It's just me, or Far Harbor is what Point lookout should have been?

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 07:23 PM PDT

    Started playing fallout 4 a few days ago, and happens that i started the quest that leads to far harbor.

    I've played both Fallout 3 and New vegas, and i was pretty disappointed with the fallout 3 dlc. They were all... meh? When i had to decided which one of the crazy dudes to kill in the end of the dlc or when i find out that the guy from the boat was "evil", i wasn't excited for neither, because i didn't care, i bearly know them or why they were right or wrong.

    But then i started played far harbor, JUST FOR THE RECORD, i haven't finished yet, just meet the Atom worships, and holy sheet. The ambience of the place is amazing, the quests makes a lot of sense and the decisions until now had meaning, even the factions are really well constructed, so that you can see that they see themselfs as the righteous in the lore. I don't like the Childrens of the Atom, but i can see that there is d depth in the characters. The place is ACTUALLY scarry, the radiaction is and actual problem, even because i wans't ready for the DLC, and the monsters are so fucking strong.

    Part of me kind thinks that this DLC is Bethesda saying "Ok, let's try this one more time"

    I'm excited to finish the DLC and see what is to come, wish me luck!

    submitted by /u/TsunamiDayne
    [link] [comments]

    Whats your character's backstory?

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 02:07 AM PDT

    Hank Hill, former BoS sentinel, was on an undercover mission in Vault 88 to recover pre-war technology, when he was lead to the Hallucigen Inc factory.

    A while after leaving the factory, he slowly began to show signs of psychosis, a result of the brain damage he had suffered due to inhaling high amounts of Hallucigen™️ gas.

    He became convinced he was a super mutant in a human body and began to crave humanoid flesh. His once controlled sadistic tendencies he let out on ghouls and raiders alike were now indiscriminate.

    He fled the Brotherhood after being seen devouring a fallen comrade, and began a new life as a hermit. On his travels, he met a fellow green skin named Strong, who he bonded with greatly, raiding and eating defenseless settlements isolated from society at large.

    One night he was drinking at the Third Rail when he noticed the femme fatale signing on stage; She looked beautiful and delectably tasty. He asked her out and was brutally rejected. He snapped, and went on the greatest killing spree Goodneighbor had known. Thats where the story of Hank Hill ends for now...

    submitted by /u/snorting_anthrax
    [link] [comments]

    Should I be using Chems?

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 12:16 AM PDT

    Ever since I started fallout 4 I never bothered to look into Chems because I thought they would be a waste of time, and when I was new I just took them without thinking because I thought hey here's some food that won't give me rads, so I got addicted to a ton of Chems. I didn't realise all the disadvantages until I took addictol and Found myself doing a lot better. I never took Chems since but seeing a lot of YouTubers take Chems and reading the advantages they give I think should I be taking controlled Chems in combat or should I still forget about them? After all they sell quite well. I just want to know if I should stock up on them.

    submitted by /u/Tenet245
    [link] [comments]

    I wish Fallout 4 had skills like new NV and 3

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 03:23 PM PDT

    (Like small guns, explosives. Etc etc) I miss the bonuses, requirements, and the dynamic it brought when designing a character.

    I get that such a system doesn't work well without a level cap, but i think integrating it without a cap to the skills or with a level cap would be better than not having it.

    Idk maybe i haven't thought it out as well as i thought i did. Maybe I'll turn it into a little coding project

    Lmk why you think it's a good or bad idea, why you think it does or doesn't work. I think it would be a fun thing to try and flesh out.

    submitted by /u/-Camell
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout 4 Mod Login PS4: "This Operation Could Not Be Completed"

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 04:43 AM PDT

    I recently reinstalled Fallout 4, but when i tried to login to access mods, it said "This Operation Could Not Be Completed". I thought it was my username/password, but when i logged in on bethesda.net mobile, it worked just fine. What am i doing wrong?

    submitted by /u/kenmf
    [link] [comments]

    Need help farming for Nuclear Material

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 04:18 AM PDT

    Plz help, ive downloaded a mod that allows for fusion cores to be crafted, but i dont know of any reliable ways to farm NM, other that actually going and searching for glowing creatures. Please tell me something i cam kill reliabley to get NM

    submitted by /u/Silentbutdead122
    [link] [comments]

    Your most hours in a Fallout game?

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 09:50 AM PDT

    Just something I've been wondering, I recall in a thread I made that a user commented they had over 900 hours combined with both Fallout 1 and 2. Another had over 1000 in Fallout 3! That's crazy.

    submitted by /u/-ObligatoryUsername-
    [link] [comments]

    Need help - bizarre glitch!

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 04:55 AM PDT

    My character can't use pipboy and seems to be stuck in a power armour. Game froze previously when I tried entering into a power armour so I had to leave and rejoin another world. What's worse is when I switch to third person camera is pointed constantly at the croutch and rest of the body seems to be mutated and no power suit. I can't even get out of power armour. Need help.

    I tried going to photomode but get error stating my character is stuck in power armour transition.

    [FIX] Restart the game by quitting to desktop first, changing servers don't work.

    submitted by /u/CaptLov
    [link] [comments]

    New fallout NV run. Need a one gun challenge

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 08:45 PM PDT

    I'm looking to play through again, wanna do a challenge, but something midrange. I don't want to go full mitten squad and only do a big iron on my hip, but something more doable yet difficult. Thanks

    Edit: Thanks for your ideas, I'm probably going to try a flame weapons playthrough (skishkabob, flamer, incirator)

    submitted by /u/WhatAmIDoingHere404
    [link] [comments]

    [Xb1][FO4] I have a problem where entering the valentine detective agency it seems to CTD after a minute or so but doesn’t happen first time entering on a character. Any help will be appreciated

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 04:14 AM PDT

    fallout new california union city crash

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 12:03 AM PDT

    Ok so I have been playing new california for like three hours now and when ever I get close to union city the game crashes and won't load my last save.

    Any Ideas?

    submitted by /u/Thatguy-num-102
    [link] [comments]

    Just started 76 what’s the best way to make caps?

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 03:38 AM PDT

    I see people selling plans and stuff in their vending machines, and while I know I don't need to buy them I'd like to have the option. What's the best route to obtain caps? Is it just daily missions, or a specific farming method

    submitted by /u/Dahvos
    [link] [comments]

    What Characters would you like to see return in a Future Fallout game?

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 07:44 PM PDT

    The Fallout series is no stranger to recurring characters, like Harold, Dr. Li, Arthur Maxson, Tandi, and Maccready. Who would you like to see re-appear in future installments of the series?

    submitted by /u/Wayfaring_Stalwart
    [link] [comments]

    where to buy ammo?

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 02:44 AM PDT

    where do i buy ammo in fallout new vegas honest hearts dlc?

    submitted by /u/anime_boy-
    [link] [comments]

    nuke not so accurate (fo4)

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 10:18 PM PDT

    Really hope someone hasn't already thought of this. in the beginning of fallout 4, obviously a nuke goes off. I really didn't try too hard to get accurate (hoping someone will try and find a more accurate answer, I'm lazy :P). it takes ~10 seconds for the nuclear shock wave to travel over your head, and according to this its about 3 km away, meaning the blast wave was about .3 km/s, or just under 1/5 of a mile per second. how accurate would this be to an irl nuclear blast?

    submitted by /u/yeet_yaw2
    [link] [comments]

    Took a 4 month hiatus from this game and I had some questions

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 01:36 AM PDT

    Hey everyone I deleted this game in late January due to mental health problems.

    I am coming back and have some questions.

    My main quests are find the railroad and find Virgil.How far am I into the main story?

    I have heavy combat armor but it looks so damn silly tbh.Especially without the heavy right arm.Where do I find one?

    How do I get Carla out of my armor?

    Are there any other tips you'd give me?Im doing well atm an have nearly 10k caps and a combat rifle with bayonet and scope

    Sorry for the ramble

    submitted by /u/HuntDownTheReeeman
    [link] [comments]

    A sneak peek of some gameplay from the Fallout 3 Remake.

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 01:21 AM PDT

    https://youtu.be/AtYbeDSOIi0

    Juicehead gives us a glimpse of the nearly complete Point Lookout standalone mod developed by the F4CW team.

    submitted by /u/StealthSuitMkII
    [link] [comments]

    What happened to the silver sidearm?

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 01:01 AM PDT

    I had it in my inventory last time I played but today it wasn't there. Was it removed?

    submitted by /u/Tarloc21
    [link] [comments]

    What is the difference between robots and synths?

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 08:28 AM PDT

    Some robots in fallout seem fairly intelligent and seem to act like they have free will so whats the difference between them and synths. Also would anything that has a human body part like a brain be considered still human or I guess cyborg?

    submitted by /u/Beanz8599
    [link] [comments]

    Best rifle in NV for pure vats build?

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 10:32 AM PDT

    I'm at level 22 in a VATS play of new Vegas and can't decide which rifle is better.

    Ratslayer

    Abilene kid bb gun

    In VATS against a cazador, the Ratslayer almost always takes 2-3 shots to kill. The Abilene takes 1. The cazadors have been a hard beast for me early game. I went though 20+ last night using the Abilene and 2 followers to tank aggro when I needed it.

    submitted by /u/linxdev
    [link] [comments]

    What are locations on the Fallout map that you wish were fast-travel points?

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 11:06 AM PDT

    Mine would be:

    Lucky 38

    I can't think of anymore at the time but that's the main one.

    submitted by /u/Lance_alot_147
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment