• Breaking News

    Monday, June 28, 2021

    Fallout 3 | Returning player trying out new mods

    Fallout 3 | Returning player trying out new mods


    Returning player trying out new mods

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 09:35 PM PDT

    Hi everyone haven't played this game in ages and looking forward for another playthrough.

    Had great memories playing modded FO3 in the Wanderer's Edition but that forum seems to be dead after so many years inactive. Not sure if decade old mods are stable nowadays

    Heard FOOK got a recent update, any other recommendations for modders?

    submitted by /u/EmissaryFromHell
    [link] [comments]

    Companion no "follow me" command.

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 09:22 AM PDT

    Just hired Star Paladin Cross in The Citadel and two messag- popups appeared noticing me that Clover and Fawkes have returned to their respective places. I didn't even have the two with me! I'm 100% certain I have fired them long time ago. Then problem arose, I told Cross to "Wait here" but when I talked to her again, there's no option to "Follow me", only "Wait here" forever. I can't get her to follow me anymore after I told her to wait! My only option is to dismiss and then quickly rehire her to get her following me. What the actual heck happened??

    P.S. I have Clover No Karma Check mod installed.

    submitted by /u/Londo5657
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment