• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 8, 2021

    Fallout 3 | [PC] Is there any way to re-enable full GFWL when playing FO3 with FOSE?

    Fallout 3 | [PC] Is there any way to re-enable full GFWL when playing FO3 with FOSE?


    [PC] Is there any way to re-enable full GFWL when playing FO3 with FOSE?

    Posted: 08 Jun 2021 03:04 PM PDT

    Hello,

    So I installed FO3 so that I can finally finish the game, and everything's running perfectly so far.. but I'd like to re-enable GFWL so that I can receive my achievements. I was wondering if there's a way to have FOSE not disable GFWL at all. I did some googling, but the answers I found lead to dead links :|

    Does anybody know how to re-enable GFWL with FOSE FO3 on PC? I'm using the Steam GOTY edition.

    submitted by /u/Optimal-Departure-22
    [link] [comments]

    Ahh makes perfect sense

    Posted: 07 Jun 2021 05:56 PM PDT

    Freezing When Playing GNR Through Pip-Boy

    Posted: 07 Jun 2021 12:22 PM PDT

    It's been 8 years on and off I've been trying to play this game. Finally got around to it. There was always a reason that I didn't play, either my video card was too bad or I couldn't get the mods working but now, I have conquered that. Which brings me to the reason I'm writing this. I've stopped crashing 100% except when I listen to GNR or Enclave radio on my Pip-Boy.

    The weird thing is, when I play it on the radio in-game it's perfect, just when it's played from the Pip-Boy my game freezes. I tried the mod GNR Enhanced and it still crashes. The thing is, it doesn't crash with any other radio mods that I install like the Radio Active mod by tortured Tomato. I can't explain it. I tried changing my audio player, I tried changing the codec to that K-lite nonsense they always suggest but that didn't work.

    I was going to just convert everything in the entire GNR folder thinking that may be the issue but I saw that everything was being played from a BSA file so I couldn't even do that. So anyway like I said before GNR Enhanced doesn't work and that is a non-BSA file so you see, I'm out of ideas. Has this ever happened to anyone or does anyone know a fix for it I would like to know.

    The only time I can listen to GNR is in my Megaton house or through any random radio laying around. I do turn it on quickly if I finish a quest or level up to the hear Three-Dog and then I have to turn it off or else I'll crash. I have some Reddit gold so I can share the wealth if you have a good suggestion.

    submitted by /u/OrionsBasement
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment