• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 16, 2021

    Fallout | There's no cheese in Fallout because Bethesda put it all in Skyrim.

    Fallout | There's no cheese in Fallout because Bethesda put it all in Skyrim.


    There's no cheese in Fallout because Bethesda put it all in Skyrim.

    Posted: 16 May 2021 12:46 AM PDT

    Are Cazadores responsible (or at least partially responsible) for the lack of giant spiders in the wasteland?

    Posted: 15 May 2021 06:57 AM PDT

    I just came across an image of a tarantula hawk and noticed it looked similar to the cazadores in New Vegas. They apparently specialize in killing tarantulas. Which makes me hypothesize that perhaps cazadores wiped out the big spiders in the wasteland seeing as how they are loosely based off of real spider killing wasps. They also live in underground caves where giant spiders could survive, but killed them and took their dens for themselves. I imagine the big spiders (in the Mojave at least) were on their way to being a big problem before the cazadors killed them off.

    submitted by /u/FilthyNingen1994
    [link] [comments]

    Which protagonist had the saddest journey?

    Posted: 15 May 2021 09:59 PM PDT

    For me it would be the lone wanderer, They got left by there dad at 19 kicked out of the only home they have ever known into probably the harshest wasteland to date. Then when they finally find their dad he dies right in front of their eyes. Then they either die at 19 or live with the death of so many people

    submitted by /u/VaUlTbOy176
    [link] [comments]

    Bottle-cap mines to a dumb kid.

    Posted: 16 May 2021 12:39 AM PDT

    First time i ever played fallout 3, i threw a bottle-cap mine near the table infront of my megaton house, thinking it was gonna collect bottle-caps. Nowadays im thinking, "damn i was lucky that settlers dont walk there.

    submitted by /u/mileskevin
    [link] [comments]

    What time period would you like to see in Fallout 5?

    Posted: 15 May 2021 09:48 PM PDT

    Personally, I would want to see right after the bombs fall so we could see society crumble.

    submitted by /u/xXSwankyDankyXx
    [link] [comments]

    Which fallout protagonist had the greatest challenge?

    Posted: 16 May 2021 03:15 AM PDT

    Personally i would say the fallout 1 vault dweller due to they fact they were kicked out of their home and thrown into a world with no prior knowledge. No one to guide him across the land while carrying the weight of everyone back home as their survival are on vault dweller's hands which is a massive burden. Let alone the land is very unforgiving and deadly as cannibalism and murder is really common and it's really hard to help everyone. With only a very few good characters to aid them and they also had to deal with the mutant army.

    submitted by /u/tankadrouid
    [link] [comments]

    Centaurs were one of the scariest and horrifying enemies of fallout 3!

    Posted: 16 May 2021 04:29 AM PDT

    While ghouls were scary for the noises they made and their speed (like 28 days later zombies)

    Centaurs were horrific in the movements, their gory appearance and attacks

    I remember turning a corner In fo3 and seeing my first one!

    The horror atmosphere of 3 is missed

    submitted by /u/profoundlyfound
    [link] [comments]

    FALLOUT 3 remaster or remake?

    Posted: 15 May 2021 01:25 PM PDT

    What would you prefer? A complete overhaul? Or a polish?

    submitted by /u/profoundlyfound
    [link] [comments]

    About a musical genre

    Posted: 16 May 2021 01:23 AM PDT

    When you start the mission to find Eddie Winter, Nick will ask you if you already have all the holotapes. Choosing the sarcastic response will make the sole survivor say: Don't you prefer hip-hop hits?

    I post it because many people say that this genre did not exist in the fallout story. And I do not know if it is the only mention that is given about its existence in the game universe. If I am wrong I would like to know.

    submitted by /u/ItsHyra
    [link] [comments]

    is there an inlore explanation for the difference's between the west and east coast of america?

    Posted: 15 May 2021 02:19 PM PDT

    as a brit i am gonna probably mixup east and west coast but, why is it that the east coast of america has only small hamlets and villages whilst the west coast has great big empires like the NCR and ceasers legion and massive cities like new reno, shady-sands and new-vegas.

    i understand the tech problems but, in fallout new vegas they presented new vegas as a genuinly massive city, despite the fact that from a map its pretty small, when your inside the city its feels big. whilst dimand city is litterally the size of a baseball court and megaton is only a couple shacks stacked over eachover yet the dialogue cracks them up too be the largest cities around.

    submitted by /u/bis1_dev
    [link] [comments]

    I dunno if this question has been asked but what happened to the Water Purification project’s effects from after 3 to 4?

    Posted: 15 May 2021 09:15 PM PDT

    10 years, how much water did the project cleanse in terms of the land's radius?

    submitted by /u/KevlaredMudkips
    [link] [comments]

    Minutemen ending glitch - Or how I managed to create a Dragon Break in Fallout 4

    Posted: 15 May 2021 11:59 PM PDT

    (Full game spoilers for Fallout 4)

    So, I just completed my first playthrough of Fallout 4. I enjoyed it most of the time save for a few instances when another settlement needed my help. I did the intro quests for each faction and joined all of them, but decided to side with the Minutemen in the end. After I went to the Institute, I got myself banished almost immediately, and continued on with the Minutemen quest as normal. Skip a few hours of varying types of synth murder, and the Institute goes up in a nuclear explosion.

    Now, normally whenever I finish a game with multiple endings, I like to look up the best possible ending I could have gotten. This was where the trouble started - Apparently, I accidentally managed to get peace between the Brotherhood and Minutemen, a plot thread seemingly usually ending in one of them being wiped out. I was pretty happy that I managed to get a good ending off the bat, especially considering how it showed me failing every Railroad and Brotherhood quest I had active right before the end cutscene. So, I decided to check on the Brotherhood to see how they were doing.

    Thankfully, I was able to catch all the ensuing chaos on video. The file was too big for Imgur, so here's a YouTube link if you want to see for yourself, but here's the play-by-play:

    I arrive at the Brotherhood. I talk to Paladin Danse, who thanks me for saving the Commonwealth, even if it wasn't with them. I then move on to Haylen, and she asks if it's the "end of the road for me". I don't really understand the question, but I say I'm not leaving. She then thanks me for "sparing Danse" (Something I never did, but which apparently is an option in the BoS questline), and says that she's been visiting him in the bunker (Ignoring that Danse is standing about a meter away).

    This obviously weirded me out, but I hardly have time to process what just happened when Rhys comes up to me to apologize for how he treated me. I forgive him, then talk to him again, where he immediately goes back to the usual "What's your game?" assholery. I ignore him, try to talk to Danse again, who refuses to even give me a generic greeting dialogue. I talk to Haylen again, who gives me the "Rhys is giving you a hard time?" dialogue, then gives me the next quest I was supposed to do with the brotherhood.

    I currently have no idea what's happening, but it seems I'm in a state of both having completed the brotherhood quests (which I never did) and being at the start of the questline where I left it off. Has anyone else experienced this? This feels like a major bug, even by Bethesda standards, so either I got extremely (un?)lucky, or this game is way more broken than I thought.

    submitted by /u/NoraEmpressOfLight
    [link] [comments]

    Is it worth getting the nuka cola world dlc if I wont side with the raiders.

    Posted: 16 May 2021 01:55 AM PDT

    I saw that the nuka cola world is on sale and I was thinking about getting it but I was wondering if there is a way to play through it withought losing the minutemen while still being able to play through most of the storylines and playing most of the content. Any help would be apriciated, thanks.

    submitted by /u/alex4674v
    [link] [comments]

    Went full WWE on this poor synth

    Posted: 15 May 2021 11:35 PM PDT

    What does happen to Legate Lanius if he does retreat from the dam

    Posted: 15 May 2021 07:34 PM PDT

    Just got done doing a NCR play through and after convincing Lanius to retreat, what happens to him after. We know Joshua Graham got fucking burned and thrown to the Grand Canyon for losing the 1st battle of Hoover dam, and in this context Lanius technically loses as well.

    submitted by /u/WildAd6685
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout: Overseer. Idea for a different kind of fallout game.

    Posted: 15 May 2021 02:46 PM PDT

    You role play the Overseer of a vault. It would be a 3D RPG where you are responsible for executing the vault experiment. The more you obey, the harder things are on the population obviously. The less you obey, the worse the personal consequences and in some cases for the population as well.

    There would be also be secrets to uncover. The things vaulttec never told you about. Hidden parts of vault. Hidden parts of experiments. Hidden dangers. And for the smartest of Overseers, a way to beat Vaulttec's experiments without killing everyone in the process or being killed by a riotous mob.

    There would be multiple vaults to choose from, each with its own experiment. Perfect runs (where you beat Vaulttec) would unlock new Vaults to try. New Vault means more difficult experiments to work through. Could even have a build a vault and experiment mode where you can make experiments for people to try.

    submitted by /u/Bump_Myzrael
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout 3 enclave encounter

    Posted: 15 May 2021 08:17 PM PDT

    Hey y'all!

    Playing through Fallout 3 again and I had an enclave soldier encounter about 15 minutes into my run. I'm on the highway right outside of Megaton. Has anyone else had this before? Could be a glitch but didnt think you'd have enclave encounters this early into the game.

    submitted by /u/Vault101locke
    [link] [comments]

    Why can’t you buy fallout 3 and fallout new vegas on ps4

    Posted: 15 May 2021 07:10 PM PDT

    Why can't you just buy fallout 3 and fallout new vegas on ps4 instead of having to pay monthly for PlayStation now?

    Edit:PlayStation now not PlayStation store

    submitted by /u/Soda_pop124
    [link] [comments]

    Random giant explosions causing massive frame drops in fallout 4

    Posted: 15 May 2021 06:41 PM PDT

    Sometimes these gigantic set of explosions happen and they go on for a long time giving extremely low frames when looking in their direction. Any know what's going on?

    submitted by /u/MrTrashPanda17
    [link] [comments]

    Which Fallout protagonist had the best butt?

    Posted: 16 May 2021 04:10 AM PDT

    Serious replies only please, this is for science.

    submitted by /u/Smelvidar
    [link] [comments]

    The one reason Fallout 4 is the best game of all of the franchise

    Posted: 16 May 2021 03:54 AM PDT

    The one reason and only is the fact that you can actually f*ck a robobrain in Fallout4.

    I haven't laughed so hard the moment I actually went on a date with her and woke up in her room.

    On other news just finished Far Harbor for the first time and it was pretty great.

    submitted by /u/supstik
    [link] [comments]

    I have a request for a ps4 FO4 mod if anyone's bored

    Posted: 16 May 2021 03:37 AM PDT

    Can you make a mod where all people naturally have a gas mask equipped? Its for a metro thing, and there arent any similar mods on ps4

    submitted by /u/ilhp2007
    [link] [comments]

    How can I get Fallout 3 to run on Windows 10?

    Posted: 16 May 2021 01:42 AM PDT

    I am at my wits end.

    At this point I am completely willing to delete everything and follow anyone's reasonably practicable instructions like a trained chimp. In fact. Done. Deleted the game, and deleted Games for Windows Live while I was at it. I'm going to post this, and reboot.

    I am begging any one here for aid.

    submitted by /u/richardwhereat
    [link] [comments]

    I need help I ran into some sort of glitch on fallout4 where I kill the rail road member for the institute I killed all of them but it’s not registering anybody have any help?

    Posted: 15 May 2021 07:41 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment