• Breaking News

    Wednesday, May 5, 2021

    Fallout: New Vegas | Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter (Art by me)

    Fallout: New Vegas | Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter (Art by me)


    Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter (Art by me)

    Posted: 05 May 2021 06:58 AM PDT

    I saw Arcade venting

    Posted: 04 May 2021 02:46 PM PDT

    my ed-e picture i drew

    Posted: 05 May 2021 06:54 AM PDT

    Where the Khans live...

    Posted: 05 May 2021 07:30 AM PDT

    Sounds like a good deal to me :^) #HouseGang

    Posted: 05 May 2021 08:22 AM PDT

    Ave, true to Caesar.

    Posted: 05 May 2021 09:15 AM PDT

    Ladies ladies, please

    Posted: 04 May 2021 07:51 PM PDT

    Trimming time is long overdue.

    Posted: 05 May 2021 06:47 AM PDT

    Of all the interactions in New Vegas this is easily my favorite. One bottle of chaser, 7 bottles of liquor deep and the first thing this dude says when you walk up is:

    Posted: 05 May 2021 07:32 AM PDT

    Not a minute off schedule -- FUCK them warheads... Pray for me I never need to play it again -- my addiction is strong

    Posted: 04 May 2021 10:20 PM PDT

    Here’s another gem from the day before yesterday. Gotta love spamming F12.

    Posted: 05 May 2021 08:54 AM PDT

    Been thinking of making a mod where combat, taking damage, and getting your limbs crippled gives you Stress Points which are like Rads but worse. High stress levels apply debuffs, max stress kills you, leisure activities lower stress. Any suggestions for the leisure activities?

    Posted: 05 May 2021 07:33 AM PDT

    Any suggestions at all?

    submitted by /u/HottestLopunny6969
    [link] [comments]

    Does anything even need to be said? Jingle Jangle

    Posted: 05 May 2021 09:43 AM PDT

    My Voices1.bsa file is corrupt.

    Posted: 05 May 2021 04:14 AM PDT

    I got a physical copy of the Ultimate Edition for my 360 yesterday.

    It was all good until I met with Sunny Smiles. She doesn't make a voice nor move her mouth when "speaking". I can still read her subtitles, but they go so fast (Which I think her lack of voice has something to do with this).

    I used a file manager to inspect the Disc, and when I scanned Voices1.bsa, it turned out it is corrupt.

    No refunds are accepted. What should I do now?

    submitted by /u/-EzWaY-
    [link] [comments]

    Wtf is going on here?

    Posted: 04 May 2021 02:16 PM PDT

    I want a pipboy..

    Posted: 04 May 2021 09:50 PM PDT

    Any Crash and Infinite Loading Time fix mods that dont require NVSE?

    Posted: 05 May 2021 06:52 AM PDT

    Title. I have both of these problem but I have the retarded version for nations east of Germany so that is a problem, I can't use NVSE.

    submitted by /u/Saul_Goodperson
    [link] [comments]

    why are my posts getting taken down.

    Posted: 05 May 2021 05:40 AM PDT

    i am a new user to this subreddit i posted an ncr veteran ranger on monday it got 2.k up votes and then it got taken down mods please explain my post is related to fallout new Vegas ok please answer

    submitted by /u/cockroach-brother
    [link] [comments]

    Where Do I buy lockpicks at?

    Posted: 04 May 2021 05:49 PM PDT

    Honest Hearts DLC

    Posted: 04 May 2021 05:31 PM PDT

    It's most definitely worthwhile to save the game upon the journey or expedition to Zion with the small crew of Mercenaries and Caravaners.

    After the small cut-scene the Happy Trails Caravaners are ambushed with all of the crew being killed. After looting all the dead bodies along with the three satchels - you will stumble upon two more of the Tribalists near the bridge.

    Apparently they do not appear hostile - despite whatever gear/clothing you are wearing. One of the two is a vital NPC with dialog options including a Quest!

    You should speak with them before daring to cross the bridge as the rival Tribalists will aggro. and easily kill them - instantaneously causing you to fail the quest of locating the map?

    Both times I played I killed both and one time I accidentally shot the Tribalist guide causing another Quest to fail.

    Be careful out there and always pick Wild Wasteland perk!!

    submitted by /u/HeresAGrainOfSalt
    [link] [comments]

    Question about Elijah and the Vault Elevator

    Posted: 04 May 2021 03:38 PM PDT

    This question just occurred to me today and an answer didn't immediately come to mind. If you choose to team up with Elijah to annihilate the NCR at the end of Dead Money, Elijah says, "Very well. I'll come down and show you what the Sierra Madre has in store."

    But a big deal is made out of the fact that when the Elevator is taken down to the Vault and Vault security is disengaged, the elevator is programmed to return to the Suites level and lock in place. So you would need a teammate stationed in the Suites to send the elevator back down. Sinclair planned to lock Vera in the vault and then send help down for her later when it was all clear.

    If you're down in the Vault and Elijah comes down to the Vault, how would they get out later? Who was Elijah planning on having send the elevator back down? I would say Dog/God, but Elijah preferred you kill him in the first place.

    Any ideas or theories? Am I missing something obvious? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/OntologicalRebel
    [link] [comments]

    Random weapon drop ( the survivalist rifle)

    Posted: 05 May 2021 04:18 AM PDT

    So I killed some random white leg and he dropped the survivalist rifle . I've never seen this gun Before is it a random weapon drop ? And how good is it ? Unfortunately for me my character build is melee and explosives so it's useless to me

    submitted by /u/Q-Bonez
    [link] [comments]

    Ummm.. can you revive Follows-Chalk?

    Posted: 04 May 2021 08:11 PM PDT

    Well I decided to play honest hearts, and you knows how you can accidentally kill the only character which starts off the quests? Well I did that and due to some bud or something I didn't even receive any quest fail. Well fast forward, I was exploring Zion hopping for some npc to finally pop out to me and greet me, well all the dead horse guys and other guys were hostile to me so I killed them left and right while also exploring almost the whole map, as I approached the quest mark on the other side of the map, I killed some woman who actually triggered a quest fail, it was at that moment I knew: I fucked up. I have spent way to much time shooting fuckers left and right to just restart, any way to revive him via console and go on with the quests?

    submitted by /u/I_aTe_aCUP_ofDirt
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment