• Breaking News

    Monday, May 10, 2021

    Fallout: New Vegas | I finally finished my Fallout poster! It's the in-game Propoganda found at NCR outposts

    Fallout: New Vegas | I finally finished my Fallout poster! It's the in-game Propoganda found at NCR outposts


    I finally finished my Fallout poster! It's the in-game Propoganda found at NCR outposts

    Posted: 09 May 2021 08:26 PM PDT

    boone art... again

    Posted: 09 May 2021 07:59 PM PDT

    Having these show up back to back on my feed was trippy

    Posted: 10 May 2021 06:18 AM PDT

    I just noticed it said "I could care less" instead of "I couldn't care less" in old world blues. DLC ruined for me, 0/10

    Posted: 10 May 2021 10:49 AM PDT

    Drew the map of Zion with my favorite locations on it

    Posted: 09 May 2021 08:30 PM PDT

    Roleplaying recommendations for Legion run

    Posted: 10 May 2021 06:38 AM PDT

    I'm just finishing up my NCR melee playthrough with good karma and starting to plan my next playthrough. I'm pretty certain last time I finished NV siding with the legion was on Xbox 360 decade ago so I figured that's something I should do.

    Since my current playthrough focuses on melee weapons and good karma, I'm going for evil karma for Legion and will probably create a cowboy-like character. I'm having difficulty creating a rule sets for the run, how and why my character should react to different events etc. I'm still trying to figure out if I could finish the DLC and base game with no drugs or medicine.

    What has been your most memorable legion run? Any self-made rules I could follow or keep in mind?

    submitted by /u/oakenhelm
    [link] [comments]

    view of the strip from atop the lucky 38

    Posted: 10 May 2021 01:34 AM PDT

    The game's intro, what name makes Doc Mitchell say another dialogue instead of the default one?

    Posted: 10 May 2021 03:09 AM PDT

    So I was playing Fallout New Vegas again, and after countless replays, Doc Mitchell always says the same thing. "Huh. Can't say it's what I'd have picked for you. But if that's your name, that's your name."

    So then I thought of Undertale for some reason. Wherein the game knows the MC's true name. Like for example, Chara and Frisk, or even poking fun of naming one of the characters as your name like Sans and Papyrus.

    Is there a "true name" or like something that would make Doc Mitchell's dialogue different from the default one?

    submitted by /u/Yrythaela
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout New Vegas Multiplayer Is Back!

    Posted: 10 May 2021 12:18 AM PDT

    Finished new vegas for the first time!

    Posted: 10 May 2021 03:02 AM PDT

    I finally finished the game, took over hover dam with yes man and the securitrons, what do I do now? Im only level 20, and im currently in the process of getting the enclave power armor. Other than that, what should I do?

    submitted by /u/OOGA_booga12456
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout NV Ultimate Modding Guide F*ckup (Help Wanted)

    Posted: 10 May 2021 01:48 AM PDT

    Hello,

    I love the Fallout franchise and in particular Fallout NV. I recently got a new computer and thought it might be cool to try and mod one of my favorite Fallout games to make it look less aged in 2021. I was doing some research on the internet (not as extensively as I should have turns out) and stumbled onto Sinitar's Ultimate Modding Guide for Fallout NV. I looked through the guide and thought "I can make this work". For the last two or three days I worked hard and followed his guide step by step to mod NV. I'm halfway through the guide, and tonight I was looking up some character overhaul mods from dragbody and I went down this google and reddit rabbit hole where I discovered multiple people complaining about Sinitar being a fraud and his guide sucking ass. TBH, I feel a little defeated and bitter. I spent all this time modding one of my favorite games (I'm not new to modding but I'm not an expert either) that if I stuck with his guide I'd probably end up with a broken game wondering what the hell happened. So my question to the community is this:

    If I want to start from scratch following a different guide like Viva New Vegas, how should I go about deleting the mods I installed and getting a clean copy of the game installed on my computer. Is it enough that I just uninstall the game and uninstall/delete all the mods I downloaded? I'm kinda OCD about modding on a fresh installation of the game. I had the game installed on a different drive from the C Drive (I think it's on my D Drive).

    TL;DR I got duped following Sinitar's mod guide and I need help to undo the damage I've done to my game.

    submitted by /u/Sidoff259
    [link] [comments]

    Is it safe to go to the fort even though I’m siding with the NCR

    Posted: 10 May 2021 07:41 AM PDT

    I'm trying to get the Tesla armor from arcade gannon and it says online to go to the fort with arcade is it safe to go?

    submitted by /u/madgaming1245
    [link] [comments]

    [OC] My current character, Iron Ranger, for a modded sci fi playthrough

    Posted: 09 May 2021 10:54 PM PDT

    I've never played New Vegas before, but I bought it on Steam with all the add-ons just now. It's downloading as I type this. Any advice for a FO3 veteran turned Mojave noobie?

    Posted: 09 May 2021 07:02 PM PDT

    Pretty much all I know is that it's very similar in gameplay to Fallout 3, but the general consensus seems to be that NV is the superior game. I figured for 12$ I had better add this one to my Fallout repertoire.

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/Carter52
    [link] [comments]

    My character and Boone.

    Posted: 09 May 2021 10:55 AM PDT

    I’m looking for an artist that accepts commissions to make me something from the DLC Dead Money

    Posted: 09 May 2021 10:57 PM PDT

    This is my favorite DLC from New Vegas and I would love to have a piece of art to remind me of that. I've looked online at different posters and whatnot, but nothing really caught my eye. If there's anyone interested, you can DM me.

    submitted by /u/PaladinGorak
    [link] [comments]

    Should I get my brain back in OWB?

    Posted: 09 May 2021 11:58 PM PDT

    Should I get my brain back? I used a lot of chems.

    submitted by /u/Major_Moist42
    [link] [comments]

    Am I sitting at a wedding reception or did I just walk into The Tops?

    Posted: 09 May 2021 02:53 PM PDT

    I need a way to get a lot of caps

    Posted: 09 May 2021 11:18 PM PDT

    Im stuck in a mission to pay an entrance to get in vegas someone can give me tips to get caps quickly and a lot

    submitted by /u/Kehuas
    [link] [comments]

    Beyond the Beef mission question

    Posted: 09 May 2021 10:45 PM PDT

    So I messed up and made both the drugged wine and the fake food, so now when I get to the banquet room the game is trying to play two outcomes at once. Mortimer is supposed to be giving his speech but everyone just sits their and one lady is passed out on the floor. Is their a console command I can use to reset the entire quest? Like wine, characters, dialogue, and everything? Or do I just have to complete the mission without being able to expose Mortimer, and not getting the White glove society fame?

    submitted by /u/FALLOUT_BOY87875
    [link] [comments]

    What are the sounds at night in the Mojave and elsewhere?

    Posted: 09 May 2021 05:30 PM PDT

    Ever since I started the game, a certain sound at nighttime that can be heard throughout the Mojave and The Divide has caught my attention. It sounds like cicadas, but the rhythm/pattern and tone is different. It's a screeching sound that goes off every now and then at night, and I am not sure if it's part of the ambient soundtrack or if it's part of something else (along with the whispers in the graveyards, and other occasional sounds). I am also curious if it's tied to a certain enemy or not.

    To me it sounds like a type of insect, especially cicadas. I assume others have noticed it too considering it's quite conspicuous. Does anyone have any good ideas about what it is?

    submitted by /u/Frisbeehead
    [link] [comments]

    HH or DM first, and when to start?

    Posted: 09 May 2021 08:56 PM PDT

    I haven't done a New Vegas playthrough in nearly 10 years and I never played the DLC so I have little to no idea of what to expect. I've been doing some research and the general consensus seems to be playing either HH or DM first, followed by OWB, and then saving Lonesome Road for last.

    Between HH and DM, which makes the most sense for the first DLC to play?

    Additionally, what is the best time to start the first DLC storywise? Should I meet all the factions first? Should I take care of the Benny problem first? Looking for the most seamless story possible.

    Thanks again for the help.

    submitted by /u/VengefulKenny
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment