• Breaking News

    Monday, May 24, 2021

    Fallout: New Vegas | An encounter I had in my last playthrough

    Fallout: New Vegas | An encounter I had in my last playthrough


    An encounter I had in my last playthrough

    Posted: 24 May 2021 02:40 AM PDT

    For the Old World Blues lovers, here it is, the Old World Blues phone wallpaper

    Posted: 23 May 2021 11:26 AM PDT

    I love the graffiti in NV. This is the Lonesome Road, I like to go back there hunting tunnelers.

    Posted: 24 May 2021 06:15 AM PDT

    Jacobs Town is The Retreat on Charleston peak

    Posted: 24 May 2021 08:55 AM PDT

    After hundreds of hours, I thought nothing was difficult in this game. I just learned about the Promontory.

    Posted: 24 May 2021 09:51 AM PDT

    Bare Fists Only (Hardcore/Very Hard) [entire unedited playthrough]

    Posted: 24 May 2021 06:17 AM PDT

    Saw someone post about NCR. Had to show the creds. And no, my team does not understand my fascination with our company name. ����‍♂️

    Posted: 24 May 2021 09:16 AM PDT

    Yeah that’ll show ‘em

    Posted: 24 May 2021 10:02 AM PDT

    What's the name of the theme that plays at the ending slideshow of the main game and every DLC?

    Posted: 24 May 2021 08:26 AM PDT

    Snoop Dogg Ragequits after getting killed by Cazadors trying to enter the strip

    Posted: 23 May 2021 10:41 AM PDT

    Any mods like GNR Enhanced for fallout 3, that adds new songs and stuff to the radio, but for Radio New Vegas?

    Posted: 24 May 2021 04:35 AM PDT

    Its getting on again with the same songs playing over and over.

    submitted by /u/frenchfries089
    [link] [comments]

    so novac is just undefended at night after you recruit boone

    Posted: 23 May 2021 10:18 PM PDT

    good luck ranger andy

    submitted by /u/2fuzzy2dizzy
    [link] [comments]

    Damn clumsy companions

    Posted: 23 May 2021 08:22 PM PDT

    POV: You went a bit too far south

    Posted: 23 May 2021 03:29 PM PDT

    Unofficial Fallout : New Vegas Trailer (Fan-made)

    Posted: 24 May 2021 03:23 AM PDT

    Anything I should know/bring for the first time playing dlcs? (starting with dead money)

    Posted: 24 May 2021 10:42 AM PDT

    Well title says it really. I've never beaten the game, most far I've come is helping the boomers and killing Caesar so I started a new character (melee) and I've helped the ncr, done some side quests, gambled oh and killed benny.

    I'm gonna start the dlcs today so if you have any tips I would really appreciate it! Thanks!

    submitted by /u/the_starpuppet
    [link] [comments]

    How i can join the kings?

    Posted: 24 May 2021 10:35 AM PDT

    I found this while shopping at Asda.

    Posted: 23 May 2021 10:59 AM PDT

    Uuhhh... I think too much mods ended up messing a little my game

    Posted: 23 May 2021 09:50 PM PDT

    Anybody else plays the scenarios way cooler than they are

    Posted: 23 May 2021 02:32 PM PDT

    For example, when I beat down 3 Ceasars Goons with a machete I imagine some epic fight in my head while in reality its just holding RMB and attacking lol

    submitted by /u/elpoopenator
    [link] [comments]

    What is your absolute favorite or go to weapon?

    Posted: 23 May 2021 07:03 PM PDT

    Where's the easiest place to offload all the gold bars that I took from the Sierra Madre? And best place to sell them?

    Posted: 23 May 2021 10:46 AM PDT

    Is there an easy spot to stash them, so that I could fast travel to somewhere back and forth to sell a few at a time?

    submitted by /u/Rickykirelenko
    [link] [comments]

    Can't recruit veronica?

    Posted: 23 May 2021 11:45 PM PDT

    So a loooooong time ago in my save I talked to Veronica at the 188. I didn't have any companions at the time, I didn't say anything bad about the brotherhood and I didn't see an option to recruit her. Currently she just says "couldn't get enough to talking to me the first time huh?" when I talk to her, and the only option is "goodbye".
    Is there a know bugfix for this?

    submitted by /u/Captain_Smode
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment