• Breaking News

    Monday, May 24, 2021

    Fallout 3 | Is there way that I can rid off the crashing

    Fallout 3 | Is there way that I can rid off the crashing


    Is there way that I can rid off the crashing

    Posted: 23 May 2021 10:24 PM PDT

    I have 4gb patch Fallout 3 script extender And fallout 3 unofficial patch but it still sometimes crashes.

    Is there more mods I have to download?

    submitted by /u/t6nuriisikas115
    [link] [comments]

    Can i get some tips.

    Posted: 23 May 2021 04:38 PM PDT

    Im going to play through fallout 3 again, i already played through it once but i was rushing through everything and not exploring. Im going to play again from the save right before leaving vault 101. Im doing a Small Guns, Repair, and Speech build, with some lockpick and maybe maybe maybe maybe some melee, maybe. Any tips? Any locations i should visit or weapons i should get, im thinking a Terrible Shotgun and Lincoln's Repeater combo with maybe a hunting rifle as a a back-up. Also im set on good karma for roleplay reasons. By the way i dont have dlc, and i cant ever get dlc, or mods, im using Playstation Now.

    submitted by /u/dantuchito
    [link] [comments]

    Trouble with scrap metal glitch.

    Posted: 23 May 2021 10:13 AM PDT

    I am trying to do the scrap metal glitch at fort independence. I do everything right but when I pickpocket the scrap metal Casdin attacks me instead of taking the scrap metal back. How can I fix this?

    submitted by /u/KrytacTridentmk2crb
    [link] [comments]

    Downloaded Fallout 3 GOTY on my pc and got it to run fine. However im missing my dlc? details in comments

    Posted: 23 May 2021 12:25 PM PDT

    I ticked off all the boxes in my settings but it doesnt show up in Dowloads in the ingame menu. I havent had the quests pop up yet either im at megaton right now. Also i have the files downloaded in falloutt3>data file. Any fixes or recommendations? I just downloaded the game of the year edition on steam today and downloaded a good link of game for windows live that let me actually run my fallout 3 as it crashed before on start up. Im playing the game just fine now i dont have any dlc enabled however.

    PS as a last step to i tried verifying the file integrity with steam settings and everything was fine.

    submitted by /u/No_Entertainment4508
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment