• Breaking News

    Wednesday, May 12, 2021

    Fallout: New Vegas | The Courier and Cass share a moment in the desert

    Fallout: New Vegas | The Courier and Cass share a moment in the desert


    The Courier and Cass share a moment in the desert

    Posted: 12 May 2021 05:41 AM PDT

    The minor bug I can't get rid of in the corner (I have 115 mods and don't know what causing this)

    Posted: 12 May 2021 04:01 AM PDT

    Deathclaw Promontory vs Grenade Rain �� (Very Hard/Lvl 50)

    Posted: 11 May 2021 05:20 PM PDT

    NV:MP - The NCR's encounter with an Enclave sniper.

    Posted: 11 May 2021 11:33 PM PDT

    So today, after owning the game for nearly a decade, I've beaten new vegas on the PS3

    Posted: 12 May 2021 01:39 AM PDT

    So I got the game when I was around 10, but I pretty much got it because i just bought every cheap used ps3 game that was at gamestop for a while. I really never got into because I really wasn't a fan of RPG style games when I was younger, but a couple of years back I beat fallout 3 and I really liked it, but I had forgotten I even owned this game. Come to the current day where the news that the ps3 store was shutting down (before it got reverted, of course) , I decided to start using my ps3 more before that happened. Low and behold, I saw that I had new vegas and decided to play it. That was about 2 weeks ago, and I've played at least 8 hours a day on it, just beating it a few minutes ago. I really, really think that this might be my favorite single player game ever, and I feel like fallout 3 is a good game, but is only the building blocks to what new vegas is. I was going on a mostly NCR run before deciding to go with yes man right at the end, and the ending just made me want to play the game again right away knowing I could make different choices to alter the ending.

    P.S I know that there might be a lot of posts like this, but I just felt the need to share.

    submitted by /u/moneymakergil
    [link] [comments]

    I want to play new vegas, but im not sure if my computer can process it

    Posted: 12 May 2021 07:34 AM PDT

    So i have a Dell Laptop Inspiron 5593 15 Inch FULL HD Intel Core i5 8GB RAM 256GB SSD and im not realy sure if i can actualy play it. I would also like to download some mods, but i dont want ti to crash every 5 minutes. I dont know much about computer gaming and i would like to know what you recomend.

    P.D. sorry for my awfull english, its not my first languaje

    submitted by /u/a_9_year_old_shrek
    [link] [comments]

    I just bought Fnv, and i want it in english

    Posted: 12 May 2021 09:34 AM PDT

    So i just boutght the game in steam (havent installed it yet) and im well aware that the translated version (spanish) in most fallout games is´nt very good. I live in mexico, and i realy dont want to have it on english, so is there anny way i can change this, or if i install it, nothing will happend?

    submitted by /u/a_9_year_old_shrek
    [link] [comments]

    All mods working as expected, not sure whats causing this Icon to break

    Posted: 11 May 2021 10:01 PM PDT

    All mods working as expected, not sure whats causing this Icon to break

    Alright, so you might have seen my post about me trying to use Nexus to install mods for Fallout NV. Well, I swapped to Mod Organizer 2 and followed Viva New Vegas to a T. Everything worked and I deleted some useless mods that were my personal recommendation. I have been playing this for quite a while and everything's fine except what's in this image. It's nothing that totally breaks the game but I would like to know if anyone has any idea why this might be broken? Otherwise nothing has broken in the game (Nothing I have noticed at least, maybe something in a side quest or end game but like I said, haven't seen anything break)

    https://preview.redd.it/tea0mhw1gmy61.png?width=1250&format=png&auto=webp&s=481ede74c300b8c1acd76a56063d2aaa2f582a29

    submitted by /u/rerabox
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout In Game Posters Album [Enlarged by Third-Party AI]

    Posted: 11 May 2021 03:29 PM PDT

    I hate this vault

    Posted: 12 May 2021 05:41 AM PDT

    Can't kill NCR Troopers without gaining infamy?

    Posted: 11 May 2021 11:26 PM PDT

    I'm currently doing GI Blues with the violent outcome, but I was hoping to keep the NCR on good terms for now (contradiction, I know). I'm taking out the soldiers whilst (I believe) meeting all the requirements to avoid the infamy that results. I am:

    -Using a silent weapon (abilene kid BB gun) -Killing the enemy in a single shot with a sneak attack critical -In [Hidden] status, using a stealth boy -Killing them outside of the immediate sightline of any other troopers

    Am I doing something wrong? Is there a scripted infamy penalty for the solders in the quest?

    submitted by /u/lil-leem
    [link] [comments]

    g3 in mick and ralphs??

    Posted: 11 May 2021 02:58 PM PDT

    Saved him from his mental prison in camp searchlight but in up in another prison of the Mojave mountains

    Posted: 11 May 2021 07:32 PM PDT

    1 Year and Two Months of Modding Progress FNV

    Posted: 11 May 2021 12:55 PM PDT

    Are the Desert Rangers THE Desert Rangers? Like, from Wasteland?

    Posted: 11 May 2021 12:46 PM PDT

    If not officially then is it like a "they're basically the Desert Rangers from Wasteland" kind of way?

    submitted by /u/Latter-Pain
    [link] [comments]

    ED-E lost his weapons

    Posted: 11 May 2021 07:19 PM PDT

    I didn't know about the Gomorrah bug and ED-E and Boone lost the weapons I had them carry as well as their own. As far as I can tell, the guns I had them carry are gone, and while that's very annoying, it's nothing compared to the prospect of having two disarmed companions. I know Boone's rifle is recoverable through console commands, but what about ED-E? His zapper and (upgraded) laser are gone, and I can't find anything on how to get them back. It's a particularly awful problem because whenever we get into a fight now, since he has no weapons, his AI just freezes and stays in place until I fast travel somewhere or I enter/leave an area through a door. I tried installing Yukichigai's Unofficial Patch hoping it'd fix the issue, and maybe it did, but it didn't give ED-E his weapons back.

    Anyone know anything I can do? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/peepee3000
    [link] [comments]

    Game Keeps Crashing with Mods - Help!

    Posted: 11 May 2021 02:04 PM PDT

    The Mods I have installed are as follows:

    1) A Wasteland in Bloom - vurt

    2) Console Paste - IStewieAI

    3) Groundcover Overhaul - vurt

    4) JIP LN NVSE Plugin - jazzisparis and LuthienAnarion

    5) NVAC - Queue

    6) NV Stutter Remover - SkyRanger-1

    7) NVTF - Carxt/ Tgspy/ IStewieAI

    8) Ojo Bueno Texture Pack - Ojo Bueno

    9) UIO - jazzisparis

    10) Viewmodel Recoil - MaggotHATE

    11) Vurt's Improved Plants - vurt

    12) Vurt's Dramatic Night Skies - vurt

    13) Wasteland Flora and Terrain Overhaul - vurt/ Marcurious

    Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you!

    submitted by /u/MrBlue149
    [link] [comments]

    some one please help i don't know whats wrong with my game and i don't know how to fix it

    Posted: 11 May 2021 05:27 PM PDT

    before i start yes i have download fnv stutter remover and yes i have done all the ini file stuff need to make it so the game dose not crash and yes i have download the fnv 4gb patch and i use mod organiser 2 to load my mods and run fnv

    for some reason my game runs very very slowly like at about 5-10 fps and its even slow when on the main menu screen and i don't know what is causing it but i did recently installed the broken city mod before it became hidden and i uninstalled it because i found out its just files full of recourse but after i did that my game was still very slow and now i don't know what to do besides just uninstall then reinstall which will take a long time and i only want to use that as a last resort.

    submitted by /u/unkown_reddit_viewer
    [link] [comments]

    Doc Mitchell / MF Hyperbreeder

    Posted: 11 May 2021 05:24 PM PDT

    Edit: nvm, it could be some mod I unknowingly ran. Most of my playtime is on a computer that has 0 mods, but I think I opened the save on a computer that did have modding.

    TLDR: How do I get Hyperbreeder to spawn in Doc Mitchell's house? I know the wikis are incomplete but I can't seem to replicate spawning it.

    Ok, I 100% know I'm not insane. At some point, an MF HyperBreeder alpha spawns in Doc Mitchell's house, to the left of the fireplace within the tall vase on the ground. I know I picked it up in a recent assassinate everyone play through, and there was a recharger pistol with it as well.

    And yet, in every other playthrough it just doesn't spawn. I've tried ensuring GRA has initialized before reloading his house, I've tried different ways of going through those quests, I've tried a ton of different stuff and yet I just can't seem to find what makes it actually appear.

    I've even checked the wikis for spawn locations and none of them mention it spawning there (neither the normal nor the "(GRA)" one) - and yet I know I've seen it there, picked it up, and then used it against the powder gangers.

    Anyone know what makes the hyperbreeder in Doc Mitchell's house spawn?

    Edit:

    Fresh install (unless Steam Cloud brings mods over as well? A quick glance through the /Appdata/ and /steamapps/common/\Fallout New Vegas didn't show anything)

    DLC installed:

    1. CaravanPack
    2. ClassicPack
    3. TribalPack
    4. Courier's Stash
    5. Gun Runner's Arsenal
    submitted by /u/throwaway133379001
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment