• Breaking News

    Thursday, May 6, 2021

    Fallout | Fallout 4: Free and unlimited 5mm ammo, on any difficulty

    Fallout | Fallout 4: Free and unlimited 5mm ammo, on any difficulty


    Fallout 4: Free and unlimited 5mm ammo, on any difficulty

    Posted: 05 May 2021 06:04 PM PDT

    Not sure if this is already known (probably is).

    But I just discovered that if you drop a minigun and a few 5 mm bullets supermutants will pick it up, and once you kill them it'll have the ammo you dropped + 500 bullets once you pick up the minigun. Not sure if this works with humans tho, and I'm pretty sure it hasn't worked with melee users either.

    So, you don't ever need to worry about 5 mm ammo anymore, if you're running low just weaken an enemy (or not), and throw both the minigun and ammo at him to restock lol

    Edit: Don't throw +1000 ammo at them, you're not getting the free 500 bullets otherwise and might actually lose some. I throw just around 10 bullets.

    submitted by /u/jose3013
    [link] [comments]

    Could Liberty Prime break into the Sierra Madre or any fallout vault? Possible spoiler.

    Posted: 05 May 2021 06:35 AM PDT

    I was thinking about the dead money dlc and the part where it said if whoever accessed the terminal would seal the vault with no way out.

    Then I remembered that part in fallout 4 where the brotherhood used Liberty Prime's laser to get into the institute.

    I was wondering, if the brotherhood wanted to, could they use that laser to break into the Sierra Madre or any vault if they wanted to?

    Edit: Holy crap I wasn't expecting so many likes thanks guys!

    submitted by /u/defenderoflove
    [link] [comments]

    I wish we could spare Kellogg.

    Posted: 05 May 2021 05:04 AM PDT

    Maybe if you choose all the "nice" options (the ones where you don't threaten him), you get a medium speech check at the end, and if you beat it, you convice him to stand down.

    From there, he could maybe act as a companion. He would probably act in a way that is a mix of Deacon, Cait, and McCready. Maybe his personal quest could be about repenting with his past, or learning to get along with the PC.

    submitted by /u/Quiet-Gold9099
    [link] [comments]

    Living through fallout

    Posted: 05 May 2021 08:26 PM PDT

    Does anyone else have a tendency to try to live their life /escape through the world of Fallout? In normal life I am disabled, gravely ill and bedridden but in Fallout I feel I can live how I truly want to live, helping others, exploring, surviving, adventures, companions, acquiring new skills and I feel the sky is the limit. Today I was collapsed in a hallway for twenty minutes unable to breathe, move, see and had to have emergency injections so my organs didn't shut down. I have been sick and getting sicker my whole life, disabled over a decade but This started after septic shock in 2018 and just got progressively worse. I just was trying to calm myself by telling myself that all these hard times are just insane amounts of intense side quests and by the time I get back to the main quest of life I'll be so strong and prepared it will be easier and I'll be able to just enjoy the rewards. Now I know this is fantasy thinking and I have been trying to surround myself with things that make me smile like fallout merch or bobs burgers, daria, Deadpool whatever. But times are tough. A government clerical error has left me without benefits and it takes 3-5 days without my meds for my body to shut down. I have dozens of disorders but the worst case of Addison's disease Anyone has ever seen along with a lot of damage from organ failures collapses sepsis among others. I just want to enjoy what time I have left. And anything I collect now is going into memory chests for the disabled, and chronically ill children in my life, like one of my personal heroes Matty who spent a year in the hospital waiting for a heart transplant he finally got two years ago. He is so strong and we bond over our broken boo boo hearts and scars and love of video games and heroes who struggle and come out stronger and help people. Have a bit of stuff before I lost everything. A few little trinkets and such. But hopefully I'll be able to get a miracle and fell better and get benefits back so I can continue my missions of bringing joy to others, advocating and making sure people don't suffer as much as I had to, and creating lasting memories for my nephews. I wish I could do so much more! Any ideas y'all?

    submitted by /u/Brave-Cockroach3042
    [link] [comments]

    I wish these 'Soviet Fallout' screenshots were real

    Posted: 05 May 2021 11:30 PM PDT

    I hope the next Fallout brings back skill points and a level cap

    Posted: 06 May 2021 01:19 AM PDT

    Having an endless void of leveling up in 4 & 76 just feels empty.

    In Fallout 4 after hitting a certain level you can just be any build. Since you can have all perks. In Fallout 3 there weren't any builds since you can Max Out all Skill points and SPECIAL if done properly and be a Demi-God. In NV however, levels were limited, skill points were allocated carefully and there were perks meant for builds.

    In 76, you can have builds and such, but after a while, once you have your perks, all you do is keep grinding perks for PC. If there was a hard level cap, people would prepare accordingly.

    I hope the next Fallout, which i believe will be amazing and Single-player, should have the limitations. It will make us roleplay again and build accordingly.

    submitted by /u/thefoxygrandma
    [link] [comments]

    My Best way to insert the T-60 on Fallout Universe

    Posted: 05 May 2021 04:56 PM PDT

    The Powered Combat Armor T-60 is actually a customization Kit for the already outdated T-45d, the custom kit was being created weeks before the production of T-51b on high scale, the T-60 saw minor operation on Anchorage, but saw in larger numbers to the Chinesse invasion front, where they used as custom kit for the T-45d, the T-60 is better than T-45d but little weaker than T-51b.

    despite their numbers, the T-60 wasn't seen in domestic riot control, since the T-51b and T-45d already can handle the job without issues due to the large population does not have acess to heavy caliber weapons. (i don't know why some drug dealer could get their hands on a FAT-MAN)

    After the nukes fall, the Enclave still on their stock legion numbers of the T-60, soo they upgraded it to match or being better than the T-51b, but when the Enclave got their hands on schematic of X-01 with will turn into the we love as "Advanced Powered Combat Armor" or "Powered Combat Armor MkII", the T-60 will still be used until the Enclave completly switch the stocks of T-60 and scrap some of their components to the new Power Armors, the schematic of T-60 are still with them in case of high ermegency when the new X-02s and rare X-03 go out, wich does explain how the Brotherhood of Steel have massive numbers of T-60 on their arsenal.

    also my Lore wich explains why the T-60 inst considered a Mark I or II, maybe a I/2 but still they are based on a project of modernization of Power Armor Mk 0.

    extra information: would most likely that the T-60 would be called as T-48, but the soldier's saw that the desing of the T-48 is much more bulky and it look's like a entire new power armor, soo the operators start calling the T-48 as T-60, and that not formal name sticks on that, the reports of informal call of T-60 have also been used on the formal documents after it's introduction wich is how we call it.

    submitted by /u/andarilhodaparede
    [link] [comments]

    I missed opportunity in f4 cybernetic inplantans.

    Posted: 05 May 2021 08:08 AM PDT

    it was a fun addition in new vegas. With stronger hardware they could have them appear as visible changes. The said thing is we had a way to get them back. Kellogg was given them at the institutes and the bos gave them to maxim and several members, so there are people who can do the procedure, it would have been really cool to get cyborg parts from them. It also would have made endurance matter more, with basic weave and how most of its perks are meh in the base game, having it effect how many implants you can get would give me a reasion to invest in it. It could open up specific dialog and reactions option for example Myra in dimond city could mistake you for a synth and stop giving you business. Not to mention what would the difference between humans becoming cyborgs and a synth ? Could have been alot done with it had it came back

    submitted by /u/Dthirds3
    [link] [comments]

    Should the next Fallout focus on story and choices like the original, and combat and perks secondary?

    Posted: 05 May 2021 02:21 PM PDT

    Where we play multiple upon multiple playthroughs to see how our decisions affect the current Wasteland.

    Even a super hardcore mode where you can load a previous save and you have to continue from where you are, so every decision is your final decision.

    submitted by /u/thefoxygrandma
    [link] [comments]

    Really need help with fallout 4.

    Posted: 05 May 2021 08:20 PM PDT

    Hi! Iam new to fallout games have never played any but I just got fallout 4 put a whole a lot of hours in it and it seems pretty fun to play yet the problem Iam having with it is the perks and which ones I should take same problem goes with weapons both melee and ranged and I sure as hell running out of caps any tips and tricks can you offer me? Thank you!

    submitted by /u/monderz
    [link] [comments]

    [PC] How to remove distant LODs?

    Posted: 06 May 2021 03:51 AM PDT

    Kind of an odd question but I'm working on a destroyed Bunker Hill build and after scrapping the physical Bunker Hill monument the LOD of it is now appearing all the time when I'm at the settlement. Is there a way to safely remove it?

    submitted by /u/quinthegin
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout 4 plot hole?

    Posted: 05 May 2021 04:28 PM PDT

    In Fallout 4 when talking to the minutemen in the musuem, Sturges talks about power armor on the roof. You have an option to respond "power armor?" As if your character doesn't know it exists. But power armor existed before the bombs dropped.

    submitted by /u/Dr_Dankenstein1
    [link] [comments]

    What special stats should i have for a fist only buid with no power armor and sneak

    Posted: 06 May 2021 03:33 AM PDT

    What are some unlikely locations you'd love to see Fallout take place in?

    Posted: 05 May 2021 10:51 AM PDT

    Here are some of mine:

    1. New York. I would love to see my home State in a Fallout Game. I would love to see Manhattan, Queens, Brooklyn and Long Island in Fallout. They could do some Easter Eggs based on Seinfeld or Amityville Horror. There could be Settlements that are mainly Apartment Buildings and Rooftop Settlements that are perched over some heavily flooded streets and Mirelurks.
    2. Somewhere in Tornado Alley. These refer to an area of States that are prone to Tornadoes. How awesome and terrifying would a Rad Tornado be in the Fallout Universe? This would add new challenge to the game by having the Player find shelter before the Tornado touches down and wrecks your day. Settlements could be built into old Vaults or Cave Systems to try and avoid the danger. The Pip-Boy could come with a Weather System that warns the Player of incoming Tornadoes.
    3. Anchorage, Alaska. I know there's Operation Anchorage, but what does the place look like after the Great War? You could battle the cold by building heating elements for your Settlements, wearing warm clothes or implementing special Power Armor modifications to keep yourself warm.
    4. Detroit, USA and Windsor, Canada. This would be the first Fallout where you could enter another Country if Detroit is chosen for a Location.
    5. Somewhere in China. Would be fascinating to see what China looks like some hundred years after the Great War. Maybe the Player could be a descendant of an American Naval Crew that washed up on Chinese Shores after the War and they had to establish peaceful relations with their former enemies.

    What are some places you'd like to see?

    submitted by /u/TheCrowsNestTV
    [link] [comments]

    Unable to uninstall mod (New Vegas)

    Posted: 06 May 2021 01:21 AM PDT

    I recently installed the AWO survivalist rifle, but after failing to get i working properly i chose to uninstall it, the problem is that it won't uninstall. I've Removed it completely via vortex and can't find it in my data folder, yet it's still there when i open the game.

    Any tips?

    submitted by /u/Naskva
    [link] [comments]

    Close to Home Quest**Spoilers**

    Posted: 06 May 2021 12:36 AM PDT

    So I complete the quest 'Close to Home' for the Nakano family, I chose the good path and brought her home, was rewarded and left after that. Few in game days later as I'm adventuring I happened to think about revisiting the Nakano residence, mainly just to see if there were any new dialogue with Kasumi post-return, I checked her room and all then I finally checked the boat house (?) But strategically I use VATS zoom to see if enemy or friend before I approach a distant NPC. When I finally identified the NPC it was no other than a raider!!?? Of course I quickly dispatch of him only to come across the conclusion of finding Kasumi's lifeless body....

    Apologies for the long narrative just needed to fully explain, but to break it simple, has anyone else come across this or is it just me, and was she supposed to get k***ed by the raider or just random coincidence and my bad luck??

    submitted by /u/Daxx3yDXD
    [link] [comments]

    How can I get fallout 3 to run on windows 10?

    Posted: 05 May 2021 11:40 PM PDT

    I have been able to do this in the past on an old laptop but I am unable to do it again. I am not even sure what I did to get it to work.

    I own the gog version of fallout 3 and whenever I try to start it it shows a black screen then closes after a couple seconds. I do not want to install tale of two wastelands as I do not know that much about modding other than the basic stuff like how to use a mod manager. Guides on YouTube don't really help as well. I don't really know what to do, any help is appreciated

    submitted by /u/Dieseldees73
    [link] [comments]

    Tips for fallout 3

    Posted: 05 May 2021 01:38 PM PDT

    I just got fallout 3 and need tips if you have any please share them with me?

    submitted by /u/Crazydude-41
    [link] [comments]

    Can you repair the water pump in fallout 1 without the junk?

    Posted: 05 May 2021 10:24 PM PDT

    I have 67 repair and i cant seem to do it.

    submitted by /u/GoldFeatureExp
    [link] [comments]

    (TTW) Stuck in Tranquility lane

    Posted: 05 May 2021 06:27 PM PDT

    I've started a new game with TTW and everything went alright, until I got to tranquility lane. I sat in the lounger, the cutscene played and, I leveled up and now I'm stuck on the bench as my adult character. I cant move around, I tried disabling The body mod I had, nothing, the enhanced camera, nothing, and the high res pip-boy mod, still nothing. I need help, I'm not using a custom race or anything, I'm just stuck in the bench. I'm not sure if it's the leveling up or what.

    submitted by /u/Violent_Raccoon
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for fixer gun

    Posted: 05 May 2021 10:06 PM PDT

    Not sure how to get the gun or the plan. Willing to buy it if I have to please I needz help

    submitted by /u/Bulky_Meet_1847
    [link] [comments]

    Do you think people would still watch a Let's Play

    Posted: 05 May 2021 03:37 PM PDT

    I'm starting a youtube channel and I realize that Let's Plays aren't as popular as they used to be but I kind of want to do another playthrough since I've never played the DLC. I plan on doing other videos like mini documentaries and mod Reviews but do you think people would rather watch a full playthrough of FNV or only the DLC.

    submitted by /u/IHaveNoName988
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment