• Breaking News

    Tuesday, May 25, 2021

    Fallout 3 | Tips for a new player!

    Fallout 3 | Tips for a new player!


    Tips for a new player!

    Posted: 24 May 2021 07:17 PM PDT

    To make a long (and boring) story short I bought FNV when it came out and fell in love, I usually like to watch video games but fallout series is one of the games I really enjoy actually playing. I played fo4 when it came out and (I know I'm going to get roasted for this) I genuinely enjoyed it. Well I was at Best Buy and saw in the discount bin they had the complete game of fo3 for only 10 bucks and I knew I had to get it. I've played for an hour or two and thought I should probably ask the experts to guide me through my first fo3 experience.

    That's where you guys come in! I want to get some opinions on what factions I should join, which places I should go, unique items, best dlc (I'll play all of them but idk if any are kind of shitty or not as fun to play, similar to dead money on fnv) Fun play styles, what SPECIAL stats are Most useful and which ones should I just leave behind, best perks etc. etc.

    I love getting involved with lore and such and really would like to have a solid experience for my first run, in NV it was hard to get into at first running aimlessly in the desert but after my 3-4 play through it was fun and easy. So what are some Must Do's in this first play through!

    submitted by /u/peepeehelicoptors
    [link] [comments]

    Should I, a partially first time fallout 3 player, use rh_ironsights

    Posted: 25 May 2021 06:05 AM PDT

    I've played some of the game

    submitted by /u/Bookwarrior199
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment